175 Years for Nassar! Yes!

So have I and I truly doubt you have. In many cases they never fully recover.
No one cares what you claim, or what you doubt. Because neither are likely to be proven on this forum, to either parties satisfaction. So in the end we’re each left with our posts, and opinions.

Same holds for you Mr Touched In Special Place.

Pathetic
No kidding. I said as much when I referenced “either parties satisfaction.” Are you trying to jack up your post count? Or is today your turn to play Captain Obvious?

Are You? You keep yammering and I don't care.

It's like my husband said. Anyone trying to defend it probably needs their hard drive inspected

Child molesters are the bottom of the food chain and cannot be cured.
Ohhh.... I see. This is the part where you feel you have to have the last word in order to allay embarrassment, and convince yourself you’ve won something... my bad... proceed...

Gawd you're annoying

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder

Rope and/or a bullet are a lot cheaper than feeding a man and paying for an expensive babysitter for 40+ years.

Nah....a lobotomy Bobbitt style would be much more effective :badgrin:

He's going to be right where he belongs. He will be housed in a special section of the prison for his own protection or in solitary confinement.

For all the rest of his years, he faces a miserable, lonely life.

On one hand, yes I agree. There is life after being molested.......but that life is forever altered because of it
Shame that some have no problem with rape. Tells me a lot about them.

If you are referring to another poster, I think it's more of a misunderstanding of the emotional impact rape or molestation can have on a young girl (or boy in some cases, for that matter).
Many people don't get it, because they've never been a victim

He's going to be right where he belongs. He will be housed in a special section of the prison for his own protection or in solitary confinement.

Death is more humane

While I think it's great that he is being punished for his crimes.........175 years for sexual molestations do seem rather excessive. Most people don't even get 5-10 years for murder

Rope and/or a bullet are a lot cheaper than feeding a man and paying for an expensive babysitter for 40+ years.

No.......where he belongs is in general population without those protections. GP will take good care of him and true justice will be served. :thup:

Death is more humane

I have no goal of humanity for this scum. He still does not see that he has done anything wrong. In the letter he wrote to the judge, he attempted to put the blame on the victim. In the letter, he stated that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Women? These were CHILDREN!

Death is more humane

I have no goal of humanity for this scum. He still does not see that he has done anything wrong. In the letter he wrote to the judge, he attempted to put the blame on the victim. In the letter, he stated that "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Women? These were CHILDREN!

Chomos always blame the victim. Part of the disease

No. Why would I know? Two different threads on this seem to just ass-ume everybody knows who you're talking about.

You seem to want everyone to believe you are an authority on the news and politics. This is one of the biggest news items, concerning court cases since the OJ trial.

Don't know where you get that idea. I have my specialities, sure. Molestation news is not one of them. I lean more to history. So no, I never heard of this. Even now I find no reason to get involved. Looks like whatever it is has been dealt with, so ---- I move on. My participation is not needed here.

I don't necessarily salivate over something just because some whizzo source decides "it's news" And by the way --- OJ was absolutely not. All it did was get in the way of my watching Wimbledon.

Who the fuck is Larry Nasser?

Wasn't he the President of Egypt? :dunno:

Google is your friend........he's the Olympics Dr that molested many girls

First I ever heard of him. :dunno:

My subscription to Molestation Daily must have lapsed.

I didn't recognize the name at first either.......so I did what any inquiring mind would do before commenting......GOOGLE IT! :meow:

I could have done that. If I had reason to. I just figure if somebody posts an obscure story they should at least offer some adjective that gives a hint about what they're referring to. If they can't be bothered to do that --- I can't either. :dunno:

In other words the OP gave me no reason to Google it.

If you are referring to another poster, I think it's more of a misunderstanding of the emotional impact rape or molestation can have on a young girl (or boy in some cases, for that matter).
Many people don't get it, because they've never been a victim
Yes. Referring to one who mocks this man's crime as nothing to get upset about.

It’s Nassar, and you seriously don’t know??

pogo takes great pride in remaining ignorant of the world around him. USA gymnastics is going to get sued, but that is sad as I feel the people who resigned and fled are the ones who should get hammered. The organization will get slammed, but it was the assholes running it who are to blame. And nassar needs to be put up against a wall and shot. I rarely advocate for the death penalty but in his case it is warranted.

pogo takes great pride in remaining ignorant of the world around him. USA gymnastics is going to get sued, but that is sad as I feel the people who resigned and fled are the ones who should get hammered. The organization will get slammed, but it was the assholes running it who are to blame. And nassar needs to be put up against a wall and shot. I rarely advocate for the death penalty but in his case it is warranted.

Feel free to show me where I'm friggin' required to follow gymnastics. :rolleyes:

I'll check back to see what you came up with.

He should have a cellmate....a 6'-5", 300 pound, well hung rapist with penchant for making skinny little white guys squeal like pigs.

Feel free to show me where I'm friggin' required to follow gymnastics. :rolleyes:

I never claimed you were. However YOU are the moron that bounced into this thread and went "who is this all about?" Which makes your response similar to this critter....

giphy.gif

I didn't recognize the name at first either.......so I did what any inquiring mind would do before commenting......GOOGLE IT! :meow:

I could have done that. If I had reason to. I just figure if somebody posts an obscure story they should at least offer some adjective that gives a hint about what they're referring to. If they can't be bothered to do that --- I can't either. :dunno:

It's called taking the initiative here for your own gain in knowledge and not relying on someone else to do it for you. But since you choose otherwise, so be it

It's called taking the initiative here for your own gain in knowledge and not relying on someone else to do it for you. But since you choose otherwise, so be it

Once AGAIN --- I know perfectly well I could do that. But why should I, if the OP won't?

listening to the sentencing, per Judge. Says he should never get out and hopes this insures it.

It will never make up for what he has done, but maybe a little peace for his victims.

Prosecutor: Breadth of Larry Nassar's crimes is 'nearly infinite'
Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison -- live updates
I'm not sure which comes first, but he has 60 years to serve in a federal prison. Sentences in federal prisons do not have the possibility of parole. That worthless bastard will die in prison. Maybe he will save us some money by hanging himself.

These people in jail for life. Should ONLY GET, one blanket, one speedo underwear, in the cell floor will be a bowl shaped recess to piss, shit and wash in. Which doubles as the in cell shower area. Cold water only. One bar of 16th/ or Medieval coarse soap (not made from train oil extracted from whale blubbers), the stuff on the real train tracks of America, both are stinky. But the whales are better life forms. Food will be COLD CRTE's Crap Ready To Eat. Which is made from edible food waste by products, produced by China only. We know what they do to foods.

They will have to scoop out/up by hand to clean their bowl, to a drain hole 6 feet above their heads. If it drips, it lands on them. Oral care will be their fingers and the one bi-monthly small soap bar given. Once a week they get to go to a 20' x 8' excises yard. This will be an all concrete box with a 12"x 12" hole with sunlight looking at another wall, where will be written. This is HELL. You can kill yourself by eating your soap bars.
That's about all they get to live daily.
btw: Still get to see a laywer bi-monthly. Two letters in and out a month. They will be given a large paper, ans small plastic bag. They can take a shit and use their finger to reply to letter revived. and bag them for pickup at the Prison gates.

Today's Prisons are to soft on these many lifers types.
If your sentence is 40-60 plus years @ over 18 years old.
They seems truly happy they won, and will get great treatments.
Really, their one statement is, I won't kill myself, I will suck off the
Gobmint dimes for a good life behind bars..

I never claimed you were. However YOU are the moron that bounced into this thread and went "who is this all about?" Which makes your response similar to this critter....

giphy.gif

I'm sure you'll have some equally intellecto-fascist snark about this too but I don't know what that critter is either, so this means nothing.

But do tell us all about how I'm required to follow stoopid cartoons.

Forum List

Back