17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Only because you are either A. Ignorant or B. Willfully stupid. Personally I would rather be so ignorant that I COULDN'T understand the difference rather than willfully stupid and didn't WANT to know the difference. Rant on wagon burner.
Same shit, different blender speed.
Wrong as usual. But hey you want to make a habit out of it be my guest. Not that I care. I deal with ignorant fucks every day :)
Maybe you should take down all the mirrors in your trailer?
You mean my 5 bedroom 3 bath 2500 SF home? Nah...I like them.
That's your dream home not your actual home ..
Come for a visit...sure the dog house is free :)
Go ahead and do so. Abuse of power and excessive force makes for a WONDERFUL lawsuit when recorded :) Never know when these pigs get the itch to "lose" or "video gets erased" on accident....always good to have your own evidence and when my wife is with me SHE records it all when I am the one driving,when she drives I record. When its me by myself I got a little spot on the dash my cell phone goes and I can turn whichever way I choose to. :) Oh and no one went for pigs gun in this case either so.
The reason nearly all of these lawsuits fail is because there's a gulf of ignorance between what idiots in the public like yourself think police can and cannot do and what they actually can do. The investigation usually absolves the officer because he followed procedure and because the action of the suspect escalated the situation unnecessarily. You're not going to get a lawyer to take your case without a 100% deposit because he knows you'll lose but is glad to take your stupid money along the way.
Already got a lawyer on retainer. :) Oh and no those lawsuits don't fail. You CAN NOT murder someone for videotaping their encounter with pigs. Simple as that.

Good. Now all you have left to do is to pick a fight with the police. God speed to you, young fella.
Good to see you concede finally. Can't murder someone for videotaping you which is EXACTLY what happened here oh along with an illegal stop.
False no murder took place .
For it to be murder the cop had to plan on killing , there is no evidence of that.
The stop was not illegal either.
Yes the stop was illegal. SEVERAL media outlets,experts etc have said it was. Flashing your lights is protected speech just ask the SC. He murdered that child. Plain and simple.
You WILL be shot if you video record a cop.

But honestly, it won't be much of a loss...
And my miserable life will end and my wife and kids will not only get my life insurance policy but the MILLIONS they sue for for murder and abuse of power and excessive force. Then the pig can rot in jail. Camera/phone whatever IS NOT a weapon and can't be confused as one. :) I have EVERY legal right to videotape and record a pig if I so choose so PLEASE shoot me...
Oh you mean the 'wife' you bought over the internet from Cambodia? The hilarious thing is everytime you put up cop hating posts and refer to them as "pigs" HLS/FBI/CIA/local LEO "pigs" are making a record of you. Who you are. Where you live.
You may be surprised the next time you call the LEO for help.
My wife is born and bred WHITE woman. I wouldn't lower myself to marry a nonwhite. Oh and son I have an FBI file when you are associated with a NSM member that ran for president THEY know who you are believe me.
If I send your twenty bucks will you go out and start a fight with a cop.........please? Have your stupid piece of shit bitch wife 'record' what happens......please.
"My wife is born and bred White woman".
There you go folks. You seriously can't make this shit up.
Sure can't make it up she is white through and through I bet you are jealous. Oh and 20$ eh that will give us half a tank so sure send it. :)
Apparently when pushed, Nazi boy admits he didn't try to film the cop he dealt with, just kept the dash cam rolling. Apparently he understands that waiving a camera in a cops face when he's giving instructions to be followed can get him killed and he's a pussy, unlike the kid in the OP. He talks a big game, but admitted he can't back it up.
Filming is filming sparky. Entire point and goal is to have MY point of view caught on tape vs the lying cops version on record after he murders me. :)

Let me spell it out for you. We've been members of USMB about the same length of time, but I have 10 times more activity here than you do. That's means I've had plenty of opportunity to hear bucs reveal in detail his duties as a cop. Having once been a cop myself, it rings true. You on the other hand come off as a pretender. The internet allows you to lie about who you are, but you won't fool those in the field of police work. Again, your posts demonstrate a complete ignorance about police procedure, the difficulties of the job, and the often felt fear that the cop might not make it home alive some days because of the danger he faces. Your claims ring hollow and I think you're full of shit.

USMB makes you know all that? :lol:

Go back to your barbie dolls, fuckstick, I got pimples on my ass that make more sense than you do. :lol:
Once been a cop yourself? Do tell, I am sure we'd all like to hear the details of how you became an auxiliary cop and they let you go undercover to be a narc, busting your old high school buddies, but then even though you finally passed the civil service test on your 5th try, affirmative action booted you off the hire list so you had to become a beautician.

Nothing so fancy. Blackfeet Tribal Law Enforcement in Montana. Drunks, meth manufacture and distribution, and other forms of disorderly conduct. And I quit and moved the fuck out of Browning after less than 2 years. That's it. Want more details? The radio we carried was heavier than our gun, we carried pepper spray, not stun guns, a dash cam was Officer Cameron making a dash to get to make pre-shift on time, and we did crazy shit that would make Super Troopers blush.

Now, since you are the dipshit who thinks all "nuts and bolts police work" is the same...are you really going to try to say that you deal with the same daily shit that I did in Cleveland or that your idol allegedly does in Atlanta?

Having been a commissioner in New Mexico, I can see the difference between what my people did there and what I had to do in Cleveland like night and day. Perhaps if you did the job in a metro area and had actual experience to compare to you wouldn't have made an ass of yourself.

As far as dealing with the Blackfeet, I feel for ya. I never had to do the job on a reservation, but I have friends and relatives near Shiprock and know all too well the pain in the ass they get to be when drinking...and thank god I haven't been back there since Meth started becoming even more prevalent than booze.

We probably got away with more. We got called out to a domestic one day, a relative of mine who beat his girlfriend. I told the other officers to wait out front. I took him out to the back yard and slapped him so hard his cheeks bled inside and out. No arrest, no police report, and you better believe it never happened again. That's how a lot of things were handled.

And just so you know, you've convinced me you actually have been in law enforcement. It took me a while to overcome my doubts.

Hell, I never said there wasn't a time when someone didn't deserve a good rap up side the head...or more. Sometimes it might do a lot more good than putting the dipshit in the system....again...you know what I mean?

My problem is with this tendency for way too many cops to use it when it's not called for...because they feel "threatened". Fuck, I felt threatened every second of every day...on or off the job. If I beat the shit out of...or worse shot...every dipshit that ever gave me lip or resisted being cuffed, I'd be no fucking better than the bully I DID beat the shit out of once for beating his dog and his retarded kid.

That is what this thread is about...a cop and a fucking kid...17 years old, granted, effectively an adult as far as threat goes...but still an UNARMED kid. If I had been that cop, I would have fucking resigned right then and there...and probably would have considered putting a gun in my fucking mouth. I had a partner who killed a 16 year old...was totally justified, the kid had a gun and had already taken a couple of shots at us. He was ready to put that gun in his mouth and we pretty much had to baby sit him for months before he seemed like he was coming out of it. He never did come back on the street...as he was waiting out the investigation and all the administrative bullshit, he fanageled a transfer to the property room...where he stayed until he retired. He would have quit, but had a family to support and was scared to death of having to try to make as good a living in another job. So he became a what we used to call a ROAD - retired on active duty.

But beyond my emotional bullshit, my biggest concern is for the profession itself. Cops in general have never been popular, but the support of the community...the good folks in the community, is fucking something we simply cannot do the job without. These days, that support is dwindling among people where it shouldn't be. Good, decent people are becoming more afraid of the police than they are of the creeps...and in way too many cases for good reason. I am a great example of that...I should be the biggest cheerleader for police in the world, right? But being away from the job with no badge and no ID (the retired badge was a fucking joke,,,,my little brother retired and flashes his all the time, just like every cops relative and their brother flashes their son/.wife badges and courtesy cards...I hate that shit) gave me a rude awakening. A Highway Patrolman (we all love them assholes, right?) pulled me over on the interstate for no apparent reason that I could see. First he tried to tell me that I had crossed the line without signalling...so of course I said "bullshit, why did you really pull me over". Right away his hand goes to his holster, so I try to ease his mind "dude, I used to be a cop, you ain't gotta bullshit me". Now usually from this point the conversation turns, we bullshit a bit and I am on my way (not that I get pulled over that often, but hey, I drive fast). But not with this one...he tells me that he doesn't "fucking" believe me and that I fit the profile of a druggie running drugs. WTF, I am in an old pickup with a wooden flatbed and a headache rack? In hindsight, maybe I fit the profile of one of the hillbillie meth heads that are pretty rampant in southern Ohio, but I was laughing too hard and not thinking. Well the laughing really pissed him off and he decided I was impaired and needed to do the drunk walk. So I say, ok fine, we can do this...and of course I have no problem with it. But by the time I am done, the K9 unit has pulled up and they ask me if they can run the dog around my truck. OK fine, knock yourselves out...and guess what, they try to tell me that the dog alerted on the toolbox I have mounted on the flatbed. So now I am fucking pissed...I say fine, let me unlock the goddamned toolbox for you and get out and do so. The proceed to throw all my shit out and of course don't find anything. (Full disclosure: I do smoke weed now and then....but at home...only a moron carts it around with them...its better than prozac or other shit the docs have always tried to hook me on). So I ask them the old question that all the smart asses say...but not as nice "I am I fucking free to go now?" (I think you've already gotten a taste of my sunshine personality) Nooo...the boy wonder decides he needs to write me a ticket for not having a light on my rear plate....which is mounted up on the headache rack. I wanted to beat the shit out of both of those assholes...but kept my cool and called them everything but white men as I threw all my shit back into the toolbox and went my merry way. I got a good taste of what the common citizen has to fucking go through these days, and I tasted like shit. For a long time I wrote it off to just one encounter with an asshole...but in the years since it seems to be way too fucking common. How the fuck do we stand a chance of surviving when the shit hits the fan out there...and you know it's gonna come...if the public..the good folks, not the mutts...consider us the enemy?

Fuck I am rambling again...I don't even remember the point I wanted to make. I best get out of here before wife number 3 dumps my ass. Oh now I remember...imagine if I had lost my cool and started calling these guys the assholes they were out loud? These days I would probably be doing the funky chicken with darts playing me like a spastic puppet...or worse, considering I was armed (dumbasses didn't even know it either, I coulda popped both of them). I felt threatened, I was PISSED, but my training is what helped me to keep my cool and not escalate the situation for no good reason. Their training...whether it be formal or ojt, should have kept them from being assholes for no good reason.

That same training should have resulted with the kid in this story being alive...battered...but alive.

Lord knows that we all want to get home alive...but as police officers we accept that sometimes we have to take a bit more risk to ensure EVERYONE goes home alive. IMO, if you can't accept that risk, you should find another career.

I gotta git. I'll catch up with you assholes tomorrow, if I ain't lookin for a place to live. ;)

Oh, and as for that other dipshit, the alleged atlanta copper who thinks he might have to "embarrass me" because he can't fucking read....knock yourself out, you cracker asshole.
Oh. So now you're black!

Same shit, different blender speed.
Wrong as usual. But hey you want to make a habit out of it be my guest. Not that I care. I deal with ignorant fucks every day :)
The reason nearly all of these lawsuits fail is because there's a gulf of ignorance between what idiots in the public like yourself think police can and cannot do and what they actually can do. The investigation usually absolves the officer because he followed procedure and because the action of the suspect escalated the situation unnecessarily. You're not going to get a lawyer to take your case without a 100% deposit because he knows you'll lose but is glad to take your stupid money along the way.
Already got a lawyer on retainer. :) Oh and no those lawsuits don't fail. You CAN NOT murder someone for videotaping their encounter with pigs. Simple as that.

Good. Now all you have left to do is to pick a fight with the police. God speed to you, young fella.
Good to see you concede finally. Can't murder someone for videotaping you which is EXACTLY what happened here oh along with an illegal stop.
For it to be murder the cop had to plan on killing , there is no evidence of that.
Yes the stop was illegal. SEVERAL media outlets,experts etc have said it was. Flashing your lights is protected speech just ask the SC. He murdered that child. Plain and simple.
And my miserable life will end and my wife and kids will not only get my life insurance policy but the MILLIONS they sue for for murder and abuse of power and excessive force. Then the pig can rot in jail. Camera/phone whatever IS NOT a weapon and can't be confused as one. :) I have EVERY legal right to videotape and record a pig if I so choose so PLEASE shoot me...
Oh you mean the 'wife' you bought over the internet from Cambodia? The hilarious thing is everytime you put up cop hating posts and refer to them as "pigs" HLS/FBI/CIA/local LEO "pigs" are making a record of you. Who you are. Where you live.
My wife is born and bred WHITE woman. I wouldn't lower myself to marry a nonwhite. Oh and son I have an FBI file when you are associated with a NSM member that ran for president THEY know who you are believe me.
If I send your twenty bucks will you go out and start a fight with a cop.........please? Have your stupid piece of shit bitch wife 'record' what happens......please.
Sure can't make it up she is white through and through I bet you are jealous. Oh and 20$ eh that will give us half a tank so sure send it. :)
Apparently when pushed, Nazi boy admits he didn't try to film the cop he dealt with, just kept the dash cam rolling. Apparently he understands that waiving a camera in a cops face when he's giving instructions to be followed can get him killed and he's a pussy, unlike the kid in the OP. He talks a big game, but admitted he can't back it up.
Filming is filming sparky. Entire point and goal is to have MY point of view caught on tape vs the lying cops version on record after he murders me. :)
Protected speech?
To be speech there has to be words .
Wrong again , to be murder like I said before
There has to be intent , there was none .
If it goes to trial the charge will be manslaughter.
What media outlets links?
Your racist bias opinion doesn't cut it.

Go back to your barbie dolls, fuckstick, I got pimples on my ass that make more sense than you do. :lol:
Once been a cop yourself? Do tell, I am sure we'd all like to hear the details of how you became an auxiliary cop and they let you go undercover to be a narc, busting your old high school buddies, but then even though you finally passed the civil service test on your 5th try, affirmative action booted you off the hire list so you had to become a beautician.

Nothing so fancy. Blackfeet Tribal Law Enforcement in Montana. Drunks, meth manufacture and distribution, and other forms of disorderly conduct. And I quit and moved the fuck out of Browning after less than 2 years. That's it. Want more details? The radio we carried was heavier than our gun, we carried pepper spray, not stun guns, a dash cam was Officer Cameron making a dash to get to make pre-shift on time, and we did crazy shit that would make Super Troopers blush.

Now, since you are the dipshit who thinks all "nuts and bolts police work" is the same...are you really going to try to say that you deal with the same daily shit that I did in Cleveland or that your idol allegedly does in Atlanta?

Having been a commissioner in New Mexico, I can see the difference between what my people did there and what I had to do in Cleveland like night and day. Perhaps if you did the job in a metro area and had actual experience to compare to you wouldn't have made an ass of yourself.

As far as dealing with the Blackfeet, I feel for ya. I never had to do the job on a reservation, but I have friends and relatives near Shiprock and know all too well the pain in the ass they get to be when drinking...and thank god I haven't been back there since Meth started becoming even more prevalent than booze.

We probably got away with more. We got called out to a domestic one day, a relative of mine who beat his girlfriend. I told the other officers to wait out front. I took him out to the back yard and slapped him so hard his cheeks bled inside and out. No arrest, no police report, and you better believe it never happened again. That's how a lot of things were handled.

And just so you know, you've convinced me you actually have been in law enforcement. It took me a while to overcome my doubts.

Hell, I never said there wasn't a time when someone didn't deserve a good rap up side the head...or more. Sometimes it might do a lot more good than putting the dipshit in the system....again...you know what I mean?

My problem is with this tendency for way too many cops to use it when it's not called for...because they feel "threatened". Fuck, I felt threatened every second of every day...on or off the job. If I beat the shit out of...or worse shot...every dipshit that ever gave me lip or resisted being cuffed, I'd be no fucking better than the bully I DID beat the shit out of once for beating his dog and his retarded kid.

That is what this thread is about...a cop and a fucking kid...17 years old, granted, effectively an adult as far as threat goes...but still an UNARMED kid. If I had been that cop, I would have fucking resigned right then and there...and probably would have considered putting a gun in my fucking mouth. I had a partner who killed a 16 year old...was totally justified, the kid had a gun and had already taken a couple of shots at us. He was ready to put that gun in his mouth and we pretty much had to baby sit him for months before he seemed like he was coming out of it. He never did come back on the street...as he was waiting out the investigation and all the administrative bullshit, he fanageled a transfer to the property room...where he stayed until he retired. He would have quit, but had a family to support and was scared to death of having to try to make as good a living in another job. So he became a what we used to call a ROAD - retired on active duty.

But beyond my emotional bullshit, my biggest concern is for the profession itself. Cops in general have never been popular, but the support of the community...the good folks in the community, is fucking something we simply cannot do the job without. These days, that support is dwindling among people where it shouldn't be. Good, decent people are becoming more afraid of the police than they are of the creeps...and in way too many cases for good reason. I am a great example of that...I should be the biggest cheerleader for police in the world, right? But being away from the job with no badge and no ID (the retired badge was a fucking joke,,,,my little brother retired and flashes his all the time, just like every cops relative and their brother flashes their son/.wife badges and courtesy cards...I hate that shit) gave me a rude awakening. A Highway Patrolman (we all love them assholes, right?) pulled me over on the interstate for no apparent reason that I could see. First he tried to tell me that I had crossed the line without signalling...so of course I said "bullshit, why did you really pull me over". Right away his hand goes to his holster, so I try to ease his mind "dude, I used to be a cop, you ain't gotta bullshit me". Now usually from this point the conversation turns, we bullshit a bit and I am on my way (not that I get pulled over that often, but hey, I drive fast). But not with this one...he tells me that he doesn't "fucking" believe me and that I fit the profile of a druggie running drugs. WTF, I am in an old pickup with a wooden flatbed and a headache rack? In hindsight, maybe I fit the profile of one of the hillbillie meth heads that are pretty rampant in southern Ohio, but I was laughing too hard and not thinking. Well the laughing really pissed him off and he decided I was impaired and needed to do the drunk walk. So I say, ok fine, we can do this...and of course I have no problem with it. But by the time I am done, the K9 unit has pulled up and they ask me if they can run the dog around my truck. OK fine, knock yourselves out...and guess what, they try to tell me that the dog alerted on the toolbox I have mounted on the flatbed. So now I am fucking pissed...I say fine, let me unlock the goddamned toolbox for you and get out and do so. The proceed to throw all my shit out and of course don't find anything. (Full disclosure: I do smoke weed now and then....but at home...only a moron carts it around with them...its better than prozac or other shit the docs have always tried to hook me on). So I ask them the old question that all the smart asses say...but not as nice "I am I fucking free to go now?" (I think you've already gotten a taste of my sunshine personality) Nooo...the boy wonder decides he needs to write me a ticket for not having a light on my rear plate....which is mounted up on the headache rack. I wanted to beat the shit out of both of those assholes...but kept my cool and called them everything but white men as I threw all my shit back into the toolbox and went my merry way. I got a good taste of what the common citizen has to fucking go through these days, and I tasted like shit. For a long time I wrote it off to just one encounter with an asshole...but in the years since it seems to be way too fucking common. How the fuck do we stand a chance of surviving when the shit hits the fan out there...and you know it's gonna come...if the public..the good folks, not the mutts...consider us the enemy?

Fuck I am rambling again...I don't even remember the point I wanted to make. I best get out of here before wife number 3 dumps my ass. Oh now I remember...imagine if I had lost my cool and started calling these guys the assholes they were out loud? These days I would probably be doing the funky chicken with darts playing me like a spastic puppet...or worse, considering I was armed (dumbasses didn't even know it either, I coulda popped both of them). I felt threatened, I was PISSED, but my training is what helped me to keep my cool and not escalate the situation for no good reason. Their training...whether it be formal or ojt, should have kept them from being assholes for no good reason.

That same training should have resulted with the kid in this story being alive...battered...but alive.

Lord knows that we all want to get home alive...but as police officers we accept that sometimes we have to take a bit more risk to ensure EVERYONE goes home alive. IMO, if you can't accept that risk, you should find another career.

I gotta git. I'll catch up with you assholes tomorrow, if I ain't lookin for a place to live. ;)

Oh, and as for that other dipshit, the alleged atlanta copper who thinks he might have to "embarrass me" because he can't fucking read....knock yourself out, you cracker asshole.
Oh. So now you're black!

He also claims he was a police commissioner. Which is a chief. He was never...ever...ever....a police officer...much less a damn CHIEF.

Oh. So now you're black!

He also claims he was a police commissioner. Which is a chief. He was never...ever...ever....a police officer...much less a damn CHIEF.
Did you notice that the bullshit got deeper as his posts got longer.

Oh. So now you're black!

Did you notice that the bullshit got deeper as his posts got longer.

Yep. The stories he started telling about his alleged time working as a cop sounded like a script from Blue Bloods....great show...but very unrealistic.

take it u

Protected speech?
To be speech there has to be words .
Wrong again , to be murder like I said before
There has to be intent , there was none .
If it goes to trial the charge will be manslaughter.
What media outlets links?
Your racist bias opinion doesn't cut it.
take it up with SC ruling not me kid. Murder stands.unarmed child and he shot him 7 times for no reason other than he had a badge and kid didnt.

The last 5 seconds or so and its not in slow motion

Did I say it was in slow motion?
Easy just giving you a heads up .

Well, I still am not seeing what you are claiming. At no point in this video do I see the boy lunge at the officer. In the last few seconds, you really cannot make out anything very clearly.
Yet you're sure the cop was wrong and you know better than those who investigated the incident.

Silly, huh?

Why did the cop have to shoot the boy 7 times? He unloaded his weapon on an unruly child is what he did. I hope he has a miserable existence for the rest of his life. I hope he is tortured by the boy's face whose life he took over . . . NOTHING.

He won't be...that sort of thing does not happen to sociopaths.

Holy Christ...now the never-was crowd thinks they know what cops go through. Too fucking funny.

Even funnier is how you latch on to your new hero...and because he agrees with you, you don't question his creds. Fucking groupies, gotta love ya! :lol:
Let me spell it out for you. We've been members of USMB about the same length of time, but I have 10 times more activity here than you do. That's means I've had plenty of opportunity to hear bucs reveal in detail his duties as a cop. Having once been a cop myself, it rings true. You on the other hand come off as a pretender. The internet allows you to lie about who you are, but you won't fool those in the field of police work. Again, your posts demonstrate a complete ignorance about police procedure, the difficulties of the job, and the often felt fear that the cop might not make it home alive some days because of the danger he faces. Your claims ring hollow and I think you're full of shit.

That sounds like what I did to the boyfriend a distant relative of mine.
We were called to a domestic. The pregnant relative had apparently been punched by the boyfriend and she called 911.
He was still inside when we pulled up. His girlfriend was waiting for us on the sidewalk. I told my partner to stay with the girlfriend.
I went in and beat the living shit out of the guy. I dragged him through the apartment by his ponytail until I had most of it in my hand. I shoved it in his bleeding mouth and told him I'd find him and shoot him if he didn't pack up and leave. which he did.
The last I heard he was living across the country with another woman he had impregnated.
The PR listed the call as a 'warning'.
That was decades ago. No body cams. No witnesses. No problem.
This was a very common way to treat bastards. Especially women beaters and child abusers.
Back then when a LEO made a traffic stop all you heard was "Yes sir. No sir. Right away sir. Thank you sir".

Last edited:
He should have hunted you down and killed you, slowly and horribly. Vivisection would not be inappropriate.
That kind of bastard only understood ONE thing. There are consequences when you punch a pregnant woman.
He was a coward woman abuser. He got what was coming to him. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

You are a bad cop. Crucifixion is not painful enough for bad cops.
I only did to him what his pregnant girlfriend would have done if she were as big as him.
BTW that was decades ago when most people knew how to behave themselves. Back then I could have asked a thousand average everyday people if what I did was
OK' by them. 999 of them would have said the bastard was lucky to be alive.
The one that didn't think so would have been like you. Fucking coward pyjama-boy.

That sounds like what I did to the boyfriend a distant relative of mine.
We were called to a domestic. The pregnant relative had apparently been punched by the boyfriend and she called 911.
He was still inside when we pulled up. His girlfriend was waiting for us on the sidewalk. I told my partner to stay with the girlfriend.
I went in and beat the living shit out of the guy. I dragged him through the apartment by his ponytail until I had most of it in my hand. I shoved it in his bleeding mouth and told him I'd find him and shoot him if he didn't pack up and leave. which he did.
The last I heard he was living across the country with another woman he had impregnated.
The PR listed the call as a 'warning'.
That was decades ago. No body cams. No witnesses. No problem.
This was a very common way to treat bastards. Especially women beaters and child abusers.
Back then when a LEO made a traffic stop all you heard was "Yes sir. No sir. Right away sir. Thank you sir".

Exactly right. I wouldn't make it as an LEO today with all their dash cams and body cams. Besides, I make a lot more money driving a truck. :D

Oh. So now you're black!

I'm nursing another theory. I think he was around law enforcement because he certainly knows the lingo, but he probably washed out. Good cops who do their job well have a positive outlook on police work. Bad cops who get fired sound EXACTLY like this guy. Police commissioner? Hell no!

You are a bad cop. Crucifixion is not painful enough for bad cops.

No worries, dannyboi is a fraud.

He is a meth head, not a cop.

Uh huh. Everyone's a liar. Pretty soon people are going to figure out you're a one trick pony and just ignore you like a pestering child.
This time the DA is a "liar" who didn't even charge the LEO with picking his nose in public.
Good fucking riddance to a brat punk. Thanks mom and dad. You really did a splendid job raising a disrespectful brat who attacked a LEO and got dead b/c of it.
It's not too late for 'mommy' to 'drop' another brat.

Oh. So now you're black!

I'm nursing another theory. I think he was around law enforcement because he certainly knows the lingo, but he probably washed out. Good cops who do their job well have a positive outlook on police work. Bad cops who get fired sound EXACTLY like this guy. Police commissioner? Hell no!

Keep reaching for straws, dipshit. If you want to nurse on something, nurse on my pecker.

Forum List

Back