17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

take it u
Come for a visit...sure the dog house is free :)
Yes the stop was illegal. SEVERAL media outlets,experts etc have said it was. Flashing your lights is protected speech just ask the SC. He murdered that child. Plain and simple.
Filming is filming sparky. Entire point and goal is to have MY point of view caught on tape vs the lying cops version on record after he murders me. :)
Protected speech?
To be speech there has to be words .
Wrong again , to be murder like I said before
There has to be intent , there was none .
If it goes to trial the charge will be manslaughter.
What media outlets links?
Your racist bias opinion doesn't cut it.
take it up with SC ruling not me kid. Murder stands.unarmed child and he shot him 7 times for no reason other than he had a badge and kid didnt.
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?
What is with the habit of you fuckers not being able to do your OWN research?

Federal judge rules drivers allowed to flash headlights to warn of speed traps

As you know rulings ESPECIALLY by Fed judges set precedents. We have a RIGHT to flash our lights and believe me I do.

Some truth finally..

Frost claims that in the short period between his stun gun deployment and the gunshots, that Guilford had got off the ground, was able to get on top of him, and was hitting him in the face.

There is no video of these final moments as Frost says his body camera came off during the fight and his SUV had no dash camera, but Guilford’s cell phone recorded audio of the shots. The audio does not appear to indicate that Guilford, in a matter of seconds, was able to get up from his belly and attack the officer after having thousands of volts of electricity sent though his body.

like most pigs. He is lying.

Was he warning about a speed trap? Flashing high beams is part of a pattern of road rage driving, which is unlawful. At night it's even dangerous and officers have the right to protect the public from safety threats like this white, blonde headed thug (which is the only reason you care). So this boy was not only assaulting LEO's, he was also blasting his high beams into oncoming traffic. He was a dangerous individual and this country is safer with him 6 feet in the ground.

Good riddance!
no its not. I do it all the time to 1. warn of cops ahead or to tell idiots to turn their fucking headlights on or dim them.

take it u
Come for a visit...sure the dog house is free :)
Yes the stop was illegal. SEVERAL media outlets,experts etc have said it was. Flashing your lights is protected speech just ask the SC. He murdered that child. Plain and simple.
Filming is filming sparky. Entire point and goal is to have MY point of view caught on tape vs the lying cops version on record after he murders me. :)
Protected speech?
take it up with SC ruling not me kid. Murder stands.unarmed child and he shot him 7 times for no reason other than he had a badge and kid didnt.
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

As you know rulings ESPECIALLY by Fed judges set precedents. We have a RIGHT to flash our lights and believe me I do.

Some truth finally..

Frost claims that in the short period between his stun gun deployment and the gunshots, that Guilford had got off the ground, was able to get on top of him, and was hitting him in the face.

There is no video of these final moments as Frost says his body camera came off during the fight and his SUV had no dash camera, but Guilford’s cell phone recorded audio of the shots. The audio does not appear to indicate that Guilford, in a matter of seconds, was able to get up from his belly and attack the officer after having thousands of volts of electricity sent though his body.

Was he warning about a speed trap? Flashing high beams is part of a pattern of road rage driving, which is unlawful. At night it's even dangerous and officers have the right to protect the public from safety threats like this white, blonde headed thug (which is the only reason you care). So this boy was not only assaulting LEO's, he was also blasting his high beams into oncoming traffic. He was a dangerous individual and this country is safer with him 6 feet in the ground.

Good riddance!
Cant wait for the day we string up or execute pigs or hell just throw them in general population and let the convicts know who and what they are :) Not so big and bad without a badge and weapon now are they.

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
Cant wait for the day we string up or execute pigs or hell just throw them in general population and let the convicts know who and what they are :) Not so big and bad without a badge and weapon now are they.
I think any one of them can take off their badge and duty belt and slap you like the little Nazi Boy bitch that you are, even female officers. You're nothing but a punk cop hater that hasn't been shot yet.

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
no its not. I do it all the time to 1. warn of cops ahead or to tell idiots to turn their fucking headlights on or dim them.

I can't wait until you do it to a cop and get pulled over and then ignore commands because of your inflated view of what you think your rights are and then get yourself plugged.

But then again, you already admitted you had such a confrontation and you left a dash cam running but didn't try to film the cop on your phone. That means this 17 year old boy had more moxie than you because you're too much of a pussy to back up your words with actions.

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

wrong the flashing headlights is not what got that asshole shot .
why is it ignorant racists jack offs like you, inevitably choose the wrong reason why shit happens.
he got shot , for the millionth time for not complying and attacking the cop.
wrong again the audio confirms that he did .
Yes it is. He was pulled over by steroid breath there for flashing lights when its the pig that should have parked his illegally head lighted car and drove a normal one but hey he has a badge he has extra rights to do as he pleases. The kid was MURDERED by a thug with a badge and extra rights.
false!
you have no proof the cop was on steroids .
the cops car was not illegal in any sense.
the cop had no "extra rights" on the other hand the kids was abusing rights he did not yet have, being under 18 years old.
your psychotic raving is not based in the law or reality.

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

why is it ignorant racists jack offs like you, inevitably choose the wrong reason why shit happens.
Yes it is. He was pulled over by steroid breath there for flashing lights when its the pig that should have parked his illegally head lighted car and drove a normal one but hey he has a badge he has extra rights to do as he pleases. The kid was MURDERED by a thug with a badge and extra rights.
Your thug hero is dead and 6 feet under and this cop is back on the streets doing his job, hopefully he'll shoot another thug like you.

I can't tell you how much safer I feel.

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
of course you do dear ,you yell at the TV too?

take it u
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
I think any one of them can take off their badge and duty belt and slap you like the little Nazi Boy bitch that you are, even female officers. You're nothing but a punk cop hater that hasn't been shot yet.
sure sure. Shooting an unarmed child face down in the snow is SOOOOOOOO hard. So tell me since u refuse to answer you gonna listen when pigs come tell you to hand over your guns? Kids? Report to reeducation camp? Hmmmm? Is there a limit to your cop cock sucking?

take it u
Protected speech?
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
who's we? no need to answer as I already know. it's you cults big masturbation fantasy and that's al it will ever be.
you can thank the Nazis for ruining that party for you.

take it u
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Your thug hero is dead and 6 feet under and this cop is back on the streets doing his job, hopefully he'll shoot another thug like you.

I can't tell you how much safer I feel.
17 year old child who was unarmed and dropping his brother off at church....oh yeah real thug there...thug would be psychotic steroid raging bully with a badge and gun that murdered an unarmed child who was face down in the snow after he had illegally pulled him over and harassed him AFTER doing so to several other motorists that same night who now gets off scott free because his camera just "happened" to "fall" off when he murdered the child.

kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
sure sure. Shooting an unarmed child face down in the snow is SOOOOOOOO hard. So tell me since u refuse to answer you gonna listen when pigs come tell you to hand over your guns? Kids? Report to reeducation camp? Hmmmm? Is there a limit to your cop cock sucking?

Plummer v. State - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia gives the right to resist unlawful actions by LEO's, but that's not what happened here. Cops have the right to pull over motorists and to place them under arrest if they are uncooperative. Nobody was trying to take his guns. Since you're trying to buttress your failing argument with escalated hypothetical scenarios I'll take that as an admission you know you've lost.

kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
ohh no not the take away our guns and put us in camps fantasy again.

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
Scared to answer...no surprise there. Some would say being murdered by a cop was a fantasy 50 years ago as well.

take it u
kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
who's we? no need to answer as I already know. it's you cults big masturbation fantasy and that's al it will ever be.

That's what's hilarious about this guy. It was a pretty, white, blond headed boy. Had it been a black kid, you wouldn't see him on this thread except maybe briefly to praise the cop's actions.

kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
That's enough of you. I truly hope you behave towards a "pig" like you claim you will.
Permanent Ignore asshole.

psychotic steroid raging bully with a badge and gun.
lol-045.gif

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!
That's enough of you. I truly hope you behave towards a "pig" like you claim you will.
Permanent Ignore asshole.

He already admitted in a similar situation he didn't. He doesn't have the balls this 17 year old boy had.

Good riddance!
Scared to answer...no surprise there. Some would say being murdered by a cop was a fantasy 50 years ago as well.
you have my answer it's a fantasy
false! 50 year ago cops murdered with impunity.
if you had any real education and were over 40 years old you'd know that.

kid? lol...
the rest is bullshit .
where are the links ?

Some truth finally..

Good riddance!

That's what's hilarious about this guy. It was a pretty, white, blond headed boy. Had it been a black kid, you wouldn't see him on this thread except maybe briefly to praise the cop's actions.
yep Jeffery Dahmer was a blond pretty boy too.

you have my answer it's a fantasy
false! 50 year ago cops murdered with impunity.
if you had any real education and were over 40 years old you'd know that.
Fifty years ago there were a lot of very very 'bad ass' cops. Many VN vets who took zero shit from any punk kid. They were ironically especially tough on white kids who they felt had evaded the draft.
But one thing was sure. In small town USA you could leave your doors unlocked at night.
I'll take that any day instead of everyone having to be carrying to protect themselves and their family from feral scumbags now.

Forum List

Back