17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Cant wait for the day we string up or execute pigs or hell just throw them in general population and let the convicts know who and what they are :) Not so big and bad without a badge and weapon now are they.
I think any one of them can take off their badge and duty belt and slap you like the little Nazi Boy bitch that you are, even female officers. You're nothing but a punk cop hater that hasn't been shot yet.
sure sure. Shooting an unarmed child face down in the snow is SOOOOOOOO hard. So tell me since u refuse to answer you gonna listen when pigs come tell you to hand over your guns? Kids? Report to reeducation camp? Hmmmm? Is there a limit to your cop cock sucking?
ohh no not the take away our guns and put us in camps fantasy again.
Scared to answer...no surprise there. Some would say being murdered by a cop was a fantasy 50 years ago as well.
you have my answer it's a fantasy
false! 50 year ago cops murdered with impunity.
if you had any real education and were over 40 years old you'd know that.
Back then it was part of the LEO's job to take out the garbage. They did and made their precincts safe.

USMB makes you know all that? :lol:

Go back to your barbie dolls, fuckstick, I got pimples on my ass that make more sense than you do. :lol:
Once been a cop yourself? Do tell, I am sure we'd all like to hear the details of how you became an auxiliary cop and they let you go undercover to be a narc, busting your old high school buddies, but then even though you finally passed the civil service test on your 5th try, affirmative action booted you off the hire list so you had to become a beautician.

Nothing so fancy. Blackfeet Tribal Law Enforcement in Montana. Drunks, meth manufacture and distribution, and other forms of disorderly conduct. And I quit and moved the fuck out of Browning after less than 2 years. That's it. Want more details? The radio we carried was heavier than our gun, we carried pepper spray, not stun guns, a dash cam was Officer Cameron making a dash to get to make pre-shift on time, and we did crazy shit that would make Super Troopers blush.

Now, since you are the dipshit who thinks all "nuts and bolts police work" is the same...are you really going to try to say that you deal with the same daily shit that I did in Cleveland or that your idol allegedly does in Atlanta?

Having been a commissioner in New Mexico, I can see the difference between what my people did there and what I had to do in Cleveland like night and day. Perhaps if you did the job in a metro area and had actual experience to compare to you wouldn't have made an ass of yourself.

As far as dealing with the Blackfeet, I feel for ya. I never had to do the job on a reservation, but I have friends and relatives near Shiprock and know all too well the pain in the ass they get to be when drinking...and thank god I haven't been back there since Meth started becoming even more prevalent than booze.

We probably got away with more. We got called out to a domestic one day, a relative of mine who beat his girlfriend. I told the other officers to wait out front. I took him out to the back yard and slapped him so hard his cheeks bled inside and out. No arrest, no police report, and you better believe it never happened again. That's how a lot of things were handled.

And just so you know, you've convinced me you actually have been in law enforcement. It took me a while to overcome my doubts.
That sounds like what I did to the boyfriend a distant relative of mine.
We were called to a domestic. The pregnant relative had apparently been punched by the boyfriend and she called 911.
He was still inside when we pulled up. His girlfriend was waiting for us on the sidewalk. I told my partner to stay with the girlfriend.
I went in and beat the living shit out of the guy. I dragged him through the apartment by his ponytail until I had most of it in my hand. I shoved it in his bleeding mouth and told him I'd find him and shoot him if he didn't pack up and leave. which he did.
The last I heard he was living across the country with another woman he had impregnated.
The PR listed the call as a 'warning'.
That was decades ago. No body cams. No witnesses. No problem.
This was a very common way to treat bastards. Especially women beaters and child abusers.
Back then when a LEO made a traffic stop all you heard was "Yes sir. No sir. Right away sir. Thank you sir".

Exactly right. I wouldn't make it as an LEO today with all their dash cams and body cams. Besides, I make a lot more money driving a truck. :D

You would be the type of cop that reacts to cameras like a cockroach to floodlights...which is, of course, the best possible argument for all cops being REQUIRED to wear body cameras for every second of every minute of every hour of every shift.

Nothing so fancy. Blackfeet Tribal Law Enforcement in Montana. Drunks, meth manufacture and distribution, and other forms of disorderly conduct. And I quit and moved the fuck out of Browning after less than 2 years. That's it. Want more details? The radio we carried was heavier than our gun, we carried pepper spray, not stun guns, a dash cam was Officer Cameron making a dash to get to make pre-shift on time, and we did crazy shit that would make Super Troopers blush.

Now, since you are the dipshit who thinks all "nuts and bolts police work" is the same...are you really going to try to say that you deal with the same daily shit that I did in Cleveland or that your idol allegedly does in Atlanta?

Having been a commissioner in New Mexico, I can see the difference between what my people did there and what I had to do in Cleveland like night and day. Perhaps if you did the job in a metro area and had actual experience to compare to you wouldn't have made an ass of yourself.

As far as dealing with the Blackfeet, I feel for ya. I never had to do the job on a reservation, but I have friends and relatives near Shiprock and know all too well the pain in the ass they get to be when drinking...and thank god I haven't been back there since Meth started becoming even more prevalent than booze.

We probably got away with more. We got called out to a domestic one day, a relative of mine who beat his girlfriend. I told the other officers to wait out front. I took him out to the back yard and slapped him so hard his cheeks bled inside and out. No arrest, no police report, and you better believe it never happened again. That's how a lot of things were handled.

And just so you know, you've convinced me you actually have been in law enforcement. It took me a while to overcome my doubts.
We were called to a domestic. The pregnant relative had apparently been punched by the boyfriend and she called 911.
He was still inside when we pulled up. His girlfriend was waiting for us on the sidewalk. I told my partner to stay with the girlfriend.
I went in and beat the living shit out of the guy. I dragged him through the apartment by his ponytail until I had most of it in my hand. I shoved it in his bleeding mouth and told him I'd find him and shoot him if he didn't pack up and leave. which he did.
The last I heard he was living across the country with another woman he had impregnated.
This was a very common way to treat bastards. Especially women beaters and child abusers.
Back then when a LEO made a traffic stop all you heard was "Yes sir. No sir. Right away sir. Thank you sir".

Exactly right. I wouldn't make it as an LEO today with all their dash cams and body cams. Besides, I make a lot more money driving a truck. :D

You would be the type of cop that reacts to cameras like a cockroach to floodlights...which is, of course, the best possible argument for all cops being REQUIRED to wear body cameras for every second of every minute of every hour of every shift.

People were more respectful of cops and went to jail less because things were dealt with effectively and on the spot. It isn't better today, just different.

I think any one of them can take off their badge and duty belt and slap you like the little Nazi Boy bitch that you are, even female officers. You're nothing but a punk cop hater that hasn't been shot yet.
sure sure. Shooting an unarmed child face down in the snow is SOOOOOOOO hard. So tell me since u refuse to answer you gonna listen when pigs come tell you to hand over your guns? Kids? Report to reeducation camp? Hmmmm? Is there a limit to your cop cock sucking?
Scared to answer...no surprise there. Some would say being murdered by a cop was a fantasy 50 years ago as well.
Fifty years ago there were a lot of very very 'bad ass' cops. Many VN vets who took zero shit from any punk kid. They were ironically especially tough on white kids who they felt had evaded the draft.
But one thing was sure. In small town USA you could leave your doors unlocked at night.
I'll take that any day instead of everyone having to be carrying to protect themselves and their family from feral scumbags now.
singing to the choir except that 50 years ago certain people in our society did not have the rights or they freedom they have today
to quote ben franklin: Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Back then it was part of the LEO's job to take out the garbage. They did and made their precincts safe.
for the most part that's true .
but then again I was there and saw massive abuses.

I'm only 40 years old, but I saw "Changeling" too and I believe cops were exactly like that. People who think we live in a police state today should be shipped off to a real police state to gain a right frame of reference.

I crap bigger than you pussy.
Don't worry. You'll never be shot by a LEO. You're the type to wet your pants and stammer "yes sir no sir thankyou sir whenever you come in contact with a LEO.
Seen a thousand of you big tough men with big mouths until they need a cop to help them get their stolen garbage can back from their neighbor.

I can't wait until you do it to a cop and get pulled over and then ignore commands because of your inflated view of what you think your rights are and then get yourself plugged.

I did it to a cop (CT state trooper) a couple weeks ago.

He turned off his spotlights.
Good for you!

Wait, what does that have to do with the OP where this kid was blasting his high beams at a cop that did NOT have his on?

Yes there were massive abuses. Different time and place. Same as a hundred years ago was a different time and place than fifty years ago.
I'm not saying those times were better just what was happening in society at the time.

People were more respectful of cops and went to jail less because things were dealt with effectively and on the spot. It isn't better today, just different.

YEP.

All these cop haters whining about body cams think they're gonna be treated to daily videos the same way Bigfoot enthusiasts are SO SURE they're gonna find Bigfoot behind every tree.

What they don't realize is just how rare truly bad cop events are...and just how often cops show a huge amount of leniancy. Now that libs get their dream of body cams? It's only gonna hurt the everyday person who makes a mistake...and 10 years ago maybe gets a break. Now? No longer. And to add...all its gonna do is start exposing what type of lunatics and filth cops deal with daily and many of these same libs will end up in online videos behaving like zoo animals.

Thanks libs.

I crap bigger than you pussy.
Don't worry. You'll never be shot by a LEO. You're the type to wet your pants and stammer "yes sir no sir thankyou sir whenever you come in contact with a LEO.
Seen a thousand of you big tough men with big mouths until they need a cop to help them get their stolen garbage can back from their neighbor.

Yep. They'd pull a Suge Knight. Infamous gangsta rapper and cop hater. Last year he gets shot at in Vegas....and he runs and HIDES INSIDE A COPS CAR HAHAHA!!!!

That's EXACTLY what these cop hating losers would do.

I asked, where does the money come from? SPell it out for us genius. Where?

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.
so you won't answer the question. I did expect you wouldn't. And btw, the feds don't pay for local cops. you should actually go learn where the funding does come from. you'd be edumicated then.

Well then, sunshine, dazzle us with your brilliance...if the funding for police does not come from tax dollars, edumicate us. Come on, moron, this outta be good.
ah I see what you did there, you tell me which tax dollars genius?

I pointed it out the first time moron....yours, mine, ours. You keep trying to look like you know something, but you are failing miserably...especially considering that I already mentioned my background.

But here, perhaps it's time I "edumicated" your dumb ass. Depending on the locality, some portion of income/sales/gross receipts taxes make up a portion of the funding, while usually a share of county/state and federal taxes, either directly or via grants and other goodies, make up the majority of the funding. In some places levies, bonds and even property taxes may make up a portion. Bottom line, they are all tax dollars...all coming from you and me as the original source.

Now if you want to refute that, go for it...but we both know you won't because you can't, so please spare us your lame attempts to look smart with silly word games. The more you write, the more the opposite becomes apparent.
No that's not what you wrote.

By the way, ever heard of property taxes? No federal money. Sorry and that's what you wrote again. No again!

What significance does the kid being "church going" have to the subject?

A great deal. We're not talking a gang banger on the corner of La Palma slinging crack outside of Fry's. (you REALLY are a moron, duhs!)

For all you know he could have been getting a hummer in the pews.
Would it have changed anything if he was out doing graffiti?

Why would I care? This was not a threat to police or society. This was not Michael Brown strong arm robbing a liquor store.
Correct, it was a seventeen year old beating a cop. And the cop fought back.

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press.
so you won't answer the question. I did expect you wouldn't. And btw, the feds don't pay for local cops. you should actually go learn where the funding does come from. you'd be edumicated then.

Well then, sunshine, dazzle us with your brilliance...if the funding for police does not come from tax dollars, edumicate us. Come on, moron, this outta be good.

I pointed it out the first time moron....yours, mine, ours. You keep trying to look like you know something, but you are failing miserably...especially considering that I already mentioned my background.

But here, perhaps it's time I "edumicated" your dumb ass. Depending on the locality, some portion of income/sales/gross receipts taxes make up a portion of the funding, while usually a share of county/state and federal taxes, either directly or via grants and other goodies, make up the majority of the funding. In some places levies, bonds and even property taxes may make up a portion. Bottom line, they are all tax dollars...all coming from you and me as the original source.

Now if you want to refute that, go for it...but we both know you won't because you can't, so please spare us your lame attempts to look smart with silly word games. The more you write, the more the opposite becomes apparent.

By the way, ever heard of property taxes? No federal money. Sorry and that's what you wrote again. No again!

Taxes in general are not federal money, idiot. All of those taxes come out of our pockets...not from the fucking good fairy or wherever you think they come from.

AGAIN, what I wrote:

You are too fucking stupid to read, too fucking dishonest to admit when you are wrong...so it's no wonder you weren't worth a shit as a cop either.

Taxes in general are not federal money, idiot. All of those taxes come out of our pockets...not from the fucking good fairy or wherever you think they come from.

AGAIN, what I wrote:

You are too fucking stupid to read, too fucking dishonest to admit when you are wrong...so it's no wonder you weren't worth a shit as a cop either.
It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press
you keep doing it, funny stuff friend, my property tax money does not go to any federal anything. Dude you're clueless.

Can you please post federal one more time and then tell me you didn't? Please the laughter is enjoyable.

Thugs thinking they are good cops...boy are you pussies gonna get a rude shic

AGAIN, what I wrote:

It comes from the pockets of good, cheap-assed, hypocritical tax-payers like you, dumb ass...and the federal printing press
you keep doing it, funny stuff friend, my property tax money does not go to any federal anything. Dude you're clueless.

Can you please post federal one more time and then tell me you didn't? Please the laughter is enjoyable.

This is too fucking funny. What part of "AND the federal printing press" is too hard for you to understand? You do understand the meaning of "and" right? The laughter is at you, pea-brain, not with you.

Wait, I get it...you were edumicated on the reservation, right chief? Savvy English? :lol:

Oh, BTW, where did them dollars in your wallet come from, anyway? Walmart?

Last edited:
Police have to defend themselves too.
I don't know if this is valid. Shouldn't they be more selfless because their job is to protect the public?
Police do not have a responsibility to protect individuals.
The public's comprised of individuals.

That's neither here nor there in this matter. There's a puzzle around picking a fight as the best armed dog in the match, then ending it in a claim of self defense. 'Harm's way' is the part of the job description that I'm curious about. Do police have the same responsibility regarding harm's way that soldiers do? We regard them as heroes alongside firemen. Firemen are committed to harm's way.

Police have to defend themselves too.
I don't know if this is valid. Shouldn't they be more selfless because their job is to protect the public?
Police do not have a responsibility to protect individuals.
The public's comprised of individuals.

That's neither here nor there in this matter. There's a puzzle around picking a fight as the best armed dog in the match, then ending it in a claim of self defense. 'Harm's way' is the part of the job description that I'm curious about. Do police have the same responsibility regarding harm's way that soldiers do? We regard them as heroes alongside firemen. Firemen are committed to harm's way.
Doesn't matter. Our justices have ruled on the matter.

Forum List

Back