17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Thats different than a cop stopping you and calling you a liar

He was angry at having his "authority" challenged. A LOT of cops have some serious anger issues. There should be some type of "term limitations" on police officers too.
THEY have anger issues? LOL. Got any mirrors in your trailer?

Shall I go retrieve your post? Is that what I have to do here? Now, if you don't want to face my wrath, then don't start crap that you can't finish!
I don't think you're going to find a post where I called you a name. Let's be big girls and agree to disagree.

YOU called ME a loser. Are you denying that?

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Fucking piece of shit loser.
Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

Here you are.

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Mental moron.

Says the tard who thinks police should shoot children who are unruly.

How anyone could watch this and be pleased at the outcome is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you need to remember what it was like to be a 17-year-old boy? I mean, I fight back tears watching that video. That is just . . . . fucking awful!
Ya cause after all when a 17 year old attacks you and tries to wrestle the firearm out of your grasp we should all just let him right?

You just stated something the cop never ever claimed.
The cop claimed he was attacked that is the same thing dumb ass. Further the video proves he was attacked and the after shots show the damage to the cop.

The video does not prove anything of the sort. Lies.

Do you think the child was fighting for his life maybe?

The boy says "but I don't have any weapon officer" and the cop tases him, and then the video goes jumbled and all you can hear is the screaming.
Blind as well as stupid I see.

Well, why don't you show us on the counter where your claim takes place? If you cannot do that, then you are full of crap, and I'm quite sure that you are.
The video shows him attacking the cop, that you claim you can not see that proves you are either a liar or to stupid to be involved in this discussion.

The boy says "but I don't have any weapon officer" and the cop tases him, and then the video goes jumbled and all you can hear is the screaming.

Well, why don't you show us on the counter where your claim takes place? If you cannot do that, then you are full of crap, and I'm quite sure that you are.
The video shows him attacking the cop, that you claim you can not see that proves you are either a liar or to stupid to be involved in this discussion.

Where? Tell me at what point on the counter it shows the boy attacking the officer? Now this is the third time I've asked you to provide this data so I can see it for myself.

Police have to defend themselves too.
I don't know if this is valid. Shouldn't they be more selfless because their job is to protect the public?

Does anyone believe that cop, with training, time on the job, weapons at his disposal, needed to shoot this child because he was unruly? Goodness, the boy had committed no crime to begin with. Now he's dead.

Once again you liar the end of the tape which is done in slow motion shows the kid attacking the cop, further his actions broke the camera and caused physical damage to the cop.

There was no instructions. The cop denied the kid was telling the truth and then went with Ok you got me but I'm going to fuck with you anyway...LIAR!

Typical cop, in other words: psychotic thug with a badge. The only difference between most cops and MS13 is that the badge stands in for tattoos.

Once again you liar the end of the tape which is done in slow motion shows the kid attacking the cop, further his actions broke the camera and caused physical damage to the cop.

To WHOM are you speaking? Tell us where on the counter this incident occurs please. This is request number FOUR. Shall I wait. Perhaps you're just having hallucinations.

Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

Here you are.
Comprehension is your friend, "You WILL BE the loser, if you do not obey orders." Compare that to the classy comment of "Bitch."

Where? Tell me at what point on the counter it shows the boy attacking the officer? Now this is the third time I've asked you to provide this data so I can see it for myself.
The kid lunges at the cop in the last few seconds before the shots.

Here you are.
Comprehension is your friend, "You WILL BE the loser, if you do not obey orders." Compare that to the classy comment of "Bitch."

You are a bitch for saying that. :nono: Only a bitch would make such comments about a person she doesn't even know.

The kid lunges at the cop in the last few seconds before the shots.

WHERE on the video does this occur. I missed it. Now please, tell me on the counter where this allegedly happens.

Forum List

Back