1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!

That has nothing to do with the case in Florida, the loss of any life is tragic, but for anyone to claim one is worse than the other is plain stupid and yes the left seems to think it is so. Hard to imagine that of all the murders in this country that one in Florida is worse than all others is again, stupid.

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!

With racist twats like you constantly denigrating blacks, I'm surprised it isn't more. Quit your moronic gob flapping and accept that you and your skinhead buddies are part of the problem.

And the race baiters that are stirring up and creating racial tension aren't part of the problem?

In 2005, 49% of this nations murder victims were black men and that was at that time a rising annual percentage, so what does that say about the OP?

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men
Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News

This is a real tragedy, yet I don't see race baiters really caring about this statistic, they only care about one boy in Florida, not anyone else. Very sad commentary on our society.

THESE crimes were INVESTIGATED, thanks for the stats....................................:doubt:

You have proof that the Florida incident wasn't investigated? Is their an issue with the investigation? Was the investigation on going? Was it already closed? Since the spotlight has gotten brighter, I still see no arrest, why? If he is as guilty as the race baiters are saying, then I would have thought Zimmerman would have been arrested. I'll wait for the state's investigation into all of this and the FBI's conclusions into this before I pass judgement. I do think Zimmerman has issues with power and control, I would have done as the police had told. But all that aside, I am not concluding either way.

ok right !!! 4+4 doesn't = 8 because i am a racist !!:doubt:

At least the scumbag is finally admitting it.

Now, cite your alleged source. Offer a credible link.
there are several !!! but you have to dig !!! pretend that you are trying to find the used condom lodged in your anal cavity while looking up crime stats and maybe you will find it !!!

So..........in other words, you have no facts to back up your bullshit.

Way to go Granny Skidmark

They were all probably descendants of slave owners and deserved to be killed

In 2005, 49% of this nations murder victims were black men and that was at that time a rising annual percentage, so what does that say about the OP?

This is a real tragedy, yet I don't see race baiters really caring about this statistic, they only care about one boy in Florida, not anyone else. Very sad commentary on our society.

Actually, I'm more concerned that someone who's a racist (otherwise, why else would he have said "fucking coon" under his breath on the 911 call), who is running around with a concealed weapons permit, who also has been arrested for both violence with police officers, as well as domestic violence charges is hiding behind the FL "stand your ground" law.

Actually, I'm more concerned that someone who's a racist (otherwise, why else would he have said "fucking coon" under his breath on the 911 call), who is running around with a concealed weapons permit, who also has been arrested for both violence with police officers, as well as domestic violence charges is hiding behind the FL "stand your ground" law.

It did sound like he made that comment:

In 911 call, does George Zimmerman call Trayvon Martin a 'f***ing coon'? - The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur // Current TV

It is possible he said something else. But it sure sounded like a racist epithet.

The "No Limit Nigga" Trayvon Martin is a "Black Foot Soldier" that links straight to the "New Black Panthers". This certainly explains why the why New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head & why that New Black Panther leader is now in custody. This case has opened up a whole can of worms.

"No Limit Nigga” lingo is POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’ Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. This anti white black thug culture emphatically hates white people and has ZERO respect for whites in positions of authority.

It also appears that this new tough as nails prosecutor (Corey) is having a tough time building a case against Zimmerman.

The "No Limit Nigga" Trayvon Martin is a "Black Foot Soldier" that links straight to the "New Black Panthers". This certainly explains why the why New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head & why that New Black Panther leader is now in custody. This case has opened up a whole can of worms.

"No Limit Nigga” lingo is POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’ Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. This anti white black thug culture emphatically hates white people and has ZERO respect for whites in positions of authority.

It also appears that this new tough as nails prosecutor (Corey) is having a tough time building a case against Zimmerman.
and the vast majority of blacks support him !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM2B74BQ5bI]Christian-Newsom Murders - YouTube[/ame]

Nice........Granny Skidmark (yidnar) finally found another racist douche to play with in GUNSIDEAUG.

And ignore THIS story:

With all the racial tension running high because of the race hustlers exploiting the Martin/Zimmerman incident. It's great to see people of different races coming to the aid of others.

This clips is an experiment of the bystander effect. It tests people who see an incident and do nothing. In this case there is an obvious child abduction going on. All the white people just walk by and do nothing while this poor white girl is getting abducted and screaming for help. Who eventually comes to her aid - TWO BLACK MEN!!!

Bravo to these guys! They didn't see race, they saw a child in danger!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvGIwLcIuw]Bystander Effect - people watch girl being abducted - YouTube[/ame]

Nice........Granny Skidmark (yidnar) finally found another racist douche to play with in GUNSIDEAUG.

And ignore THIS story:

With all the racial tension running high because of the race hustlers exploiting the Martin/Zimmerman incident. It's great to see people of different races coming to the aid of others.

This clips is an experiment of the bystander effect. It tests people who see an incident and do nothing. In this case there is an obvious child abduction going on. All the white people just walk by and do nothing while this poor white girl is getting abducted and screaming for help. Who eventually comes to her aid - TWO BLACK MEN!!!

Bravo to these guys! They didn't see race, they saw a child in danger!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvGIwLcIuw]Bystander Effect - people watch girl being abducted - YouTube[/ame]

Google "Kitty Genovese NYC" sometime, and see what the dark side of the bystander effect is.

She was stabbed repeatedly many times, took her 15 min to die, and people in NYC just stood at their apartment windows and watched.

Nobody did a thing.

Forum List

Back