1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

How many Blacks were killed when the kkk was running rampart in the south and the whole country.More then 1600 for one year thats for sure,so Blacks are playing catch up.
Are you suggesting the present rate of Whites being murdered by Blacks is a form of reparation that I and other White people should passively accept?

Wiki gives the number of blacks who were lynched at about 3,500 and the number of whites at nearly 1,300.
Blacks killing whites at 1,600/year should even the score in what, 27 months?

In 2005, 49% of this nations murder victims were black men and that was at that time a rising annual percentage, so what does that say about the OP?

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men
Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News
But the relevant question in this context is the race of the murderers. Are they Black or White?

And I believe the relevant question is were the killings investigated AT THE TIME they occurred?

according to the FBI crime stats over 1600 whites were murdered by blacks in 2010 !! it also concludes that blacks murder whites at nearly 50 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!! this is not some bullshit conspiracy ....sadly it's the damn truth !!! so while you will be hearing all the fuss over a white killing a black youth which is a travesty and the[ hispanic man that shot the kid should get the death penalty] the left wing media has now backed off calling him a white man and is blaming Jeb Bush's stand your ground law ie republicans for this crime !!! but the little known fact is blacks kill more white Americans than Islamic terrorist do !!!

With racist twats like you constantly denigrating blacks, I'm surprised it isn't more. Quit your moronic gob flapping and accept that you and your skinhead buddies are part of the problem.
He is not denigrating blacks, he is quoting statistics. Blacks do a fine job of denigrating themselves with out his help.

Really? He doesn't fool most here. He's been posting his crap long enough for most to see that he is using stats to fuel his racist agenda. The man is a bigot of the first order.

Maybe so. I won't comment on his motives. His statistics, however, are accurate.
Our resident rottweiler's claim that more blacks were lynched than whites killed by blacks has been proven wrong.
Just another racist, really, but the question is, who's "facts" are in dispute?

1600 whies were murdered by blacks in the US in 2010 !!

O. Those poor poor whies.

Randi you remain one illiterate fuckwit.
it's called a typo you left wing wimp !!! and the facts remain the facts !!!

It's called a lack of discipline you fucking imbecile.

Illiterate fuckwits like you are bad enough. But a lazy whining piece of shit too lazy to edit? That's indefensible. You never heard of spell check, dickless?

And I'm not left wing, you fucking drooling ass-sucker. :cuckoo:

Fuck. You're stupid and illiterate but at least you're a pig-dog brain-dead dishonest piece of shit.

In 2005, 49% of this nations murder victims were black men and that was at that time a rising annual percentage, so what does that say about the OP?

Certainly nice of you to provide a link, unlike the OP.
do little work for once at look it up yourself lefty !!! the response this thread is getting from the left shows that whites in America are disregarded when murdered by blacks !!! could ou imagine the outrage if whites were killing nearly 2000 blacks a yr !!! you are a coward and a traitor !!!

do little work for once at look it up yourself lefty !!! the response this thread is getting from the left shows that whites in America are disregarded when murdered by blacks !!! could ou imagine the outrage if whites were killing nearly 2000 blacks a yr !!! you are a coward and a traitor !!!

You lazy cock-less pussy lying rodent dropping.

O. Those poor poor whies.

Randi you remain one illiterate fuckwit.

Illiterate fuckwits like you are bad enough. But a lazy whining piece of shit too lazy to edit? That's indefensible. You never heard of spell check, dickless?

Fuck. You're stupid and illiterate but at least you're a pig-dog brain-dead dishonest piece of shit.
you are a pussy and a traitor !!! and there is nothing dishonest about me !!! i hate black society, it is a cancer eating away at this country !!! and my dick is so big i could put a mint on the head of it shove it up your ass and you would have fresh breath !!:clap2::clap2::badgrin:

sooo you are saying 1600 whites were not murdered by blacks last yr ?? :doubt:

sooo you are saying 1600 whites were not murdered by blacks last yr ?? :doubt:

No fuckwit. I'm saying you are a lazy piece of shit.

And you have no penis and no nadz.

I do, however, doubt any "statistic" a scumbag dopey cock-scraper like you has to offer. And since you are not known for integrity or honesty or intelligence,

fuck yourself.

Last edited:
How many Blacks were killed when the kkk was running rampart in the south and the whole country.More then 1600 for one year thats for sure,so Blacks are playing catch up.

That B.S. is just a cop-out used by racist idiots. :cuckoo: What on earth does that have to do with Blacks killing Whites today? No one working today had anything to do with KKK killing lots of Blacks or Jim Crow laws.

That B.S. is just a cop-out used by racist idiots. :cuckoo: What on earth does that have to do with Blacks killing Whites today? No one working today had anything to do with KKK killing lots of Blacks or Jim Crow laws.

This thread was made by a racist idiot for racist idiots... I don't see why anyone would be surprised that racist idiots reply.

People killed people. Colors don't kill people. End of story.

you are a pussy and a traitor !!! and there is nothing dishonest about me !!! i hate black society, it is a cancer eating away at this country !!! and my dick is so big i could put a mint on the head of it shove it up your ass and you would have fresh breath !!:clap2::clap2::badgrin:

Welll that settles it... you're gay.:clap2:

Forum List

Back