16 new kills to Obama's credit.

assacre in Kandahar: US soldier guns down Afghan civilians, including 9 children --Witness: barking dog also shot dead by gunman 11 Mar 2012 In the pre-dawn hours of Sunday, a US soldier stationed at a base in Afghanistan's Kandahar province allegedly launched a single-handed gun attack on nearby Afghan villagers. He is said to have broken into homes in two villages, Alkozai and Najeeban, both located about 500m (yds) from the base in Panjwai district. By the end of the attack, 16 people, nine of them children, were dead and five wounded. Some of the bodies had been set on fire. The unidentified soldier, believed to be a staff sergeant, later returned to his base, where he was put under arrest [and gets probation - the typical punishment for USociopaths who commit war crimes. But if you download a file on said massacre (think Bradley Manning), you're in solitary confinement for life. 'They hate us for our freedoms?' No, they hate us for our war crimes.--LRP]

Add new comment

At least this time he wasn't blowing away American citizens without trial!

U.S. Sergeant Is Said to Kill 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/w...ans-killed-american-soldier-held.html?_r=1&hp
This comment is in VERY POOR TASTE.......IT SHOWS THE WRITERS TOTAL IGNORANCE OF THE MENTAL STATE OF SOME IN THE MILITARY,this Guy in Afghanistan is ILL.......there is nothing amusing about 16 innocent dead or the soldier himself.

YOU SNIPER ARE A COMPLETE MORON........Bend over whilst I kick your SORRY ASS ALL THE WAY TO KABAUL.....:evil:......theliq:mad:

You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You'd have a point if I had blamed Bush for Abu Ghraib. But I didn't.

I think that people who blamed Bush for Abu Ghraib are just as moronic as you are.

You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

You are trying to compare what one burnt out soldier did with the orchestrated torture and humiliation of prisoners involving hundreds of servicemen, CIA and contracted Blackwater types. Abu Ghraib DID go all the way up to the white house asshole.

You are a sack of liquid shit.

Eventually, you'll learn that "But MOM! They did it first!" isn't a good excuse.

It is for the left. You may be an exception but we have thread after thread on this board where the left has claimed some action was warranted because BOOOSH did it first. Or defense for Obama cause BOOOSH did it too.

Eventually, you'll learn that "But MOM! They did it first!" isn't a good excuse.

It is for the left. You may be an exception but we have thread after thread on this board where the left has claimed some action was warranted because BOOOSH did it first. Or defense for Obama cause BOOOSH did it too.

It's stupid when either side does it.

I'm waiting for you to call out the OP like you're calling out "the left".

You mean like you call out Rdean, Truthmatters or their buddies? Like that?

Here let me be the bigger man, Obama had nothing to do with the death of ANY afghans no matter who kills them unless he personally ordered it.

Now remind me the next time you call out one of the left like Rdean or truthmatters.....

You mean like you call out Rdean, Truthmatters or their buddies? Like that?
rdean and truthmatters are morons. I call them out about it all the time.

Here let me be the bigger man, Obama had nothing to do with the death of ANY afghans no matter who kills them unless he personally ordered it.
How very BIG of you, to come into a thread blaming Obama for a crazy burn out soldier's actions, and actually comment on the thread, instead of tossing up strawmen about other threads and posters.
Now remind me the next time you call out one of the left like Rdean or truthmatters.....
Feel free to search the boards, I do it all the time.

Forum List

Back