150 More Hillary Emails Contain Classified Information

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
Hillary-Clinton.gif

150 More Hillary Emails Contain Classified Information » Pirate's Cove
Numbers grow! Besides, some of e-mail messages were edited, seems that the info that was deleted might be really hard damaging.
Petraeus prosecutor: Clinton committed no crime
Look, some supporters have appeared on the horizon. It’s planned to make sense but it doesn’t . The fact is that she didn’t care about information security and tries to cover up tracks.

I'll shit my pants of anything happens to her while there is a moonbat in charge of the DOJ.

The discussion of whether her emails contained any "classified" or sensitive information is a smokescreen. It is irrelevant. NOBODY believes that she intentionally or inadvertently divulged sensitive information to Bad Guys.

The relevant point is that she felt that she was not obliged to use the email system of the U.S. State Department. The arrogance and presumptuousness of such a decision is astounding, and ALONE should disqualify her for any future government employment, let alone as president. Imagine ANY government employee or elected official pulling such a stunt and NOT getting summarily fired for it.

Don't be distracted from the main point. It doesn't matter if this information was classified. It matters that she declined to use the email system that was put in place for her use.

Thats funny. I heard they were not classified at the time she sent them.

The State Department released on Monday evening its biggest trove yet of e-mails sent or received by former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, including a number of messages that were edited to remove material later deemed classified.
State Dept. finds about 150 Clinton e-mails with classified material

\end thread

Why did Obama later deemed them classified? It is a question that democrats should be asking along with why hasn't she gotten obamas blessing to run for office.

The discussion of whether her emails contained any "classified" or sensitive information is a smokescreen. It is irrelevant. NOBODY believes that she intentionally or inadvertently divulged sensitive information to Bad Guys.

The relevant point is that she felt that she was not obliged to use the email system of the U.S. State Department. The arrogance and presumptuousness of such a decision is astounding, and ALONE should disqualify her for any future government employment, let alone as president. Imagine ANY government employee or elected official pulling such a stunt and NOT getting summarily fired for it.

Don't be distracted from the main point. It doesn't matter if this information was classified. It matters that she declined to use the email system that was put in place for her use.
sooo..... that would include Repubs who did the same like BushCo's chief of staff?

Get w/ the program n00b

The State Department released on Monday evening its biggest trove yet of e-mails sent or received by former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton, including a number of messages that were edited to remove material later deemed classified.

\end thread
When have facts ever mattered to the Republicans? Answer? Simple, ever since the conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the middle 60's and joined up with the GOP.

\end thread
I heard that SoS must realize that using governmental e-mail with devices that are not approved by State IT is risky. And she edited some messages, obviously the most scandalous.

Forum List

Back