Cops at wrong house shoots owner

Remember when I wrote that this would happen and the gun nutters made fun of me?

We will be seeing a lot more shootings like this.

In this case, the good news is that, apparently neither the homeowner nor the cops were lousy marksmen.

Poor dog - innocent bystander.

Wrong house Oops. Owners dog shot Whoops. Owner shot, my bad. Cop Critically wounded shot to the leg....OMG!!!

Remember when I wrote that this would happen and the gun nutters made fun of me?

We will be seeing a lot more shootings like this.

In this case, the good news is that, apparently neither the homeowner nor the cops were lousy marksmen.

Poor dog - innocent bystander.
Are you the shooter?

yeah, it is very unfortunate and the people should sue the hell out of the city they live in. you posted it so now what do you want the rest of here to do about it? rant and rave, stomp and yell, act like mix ups never happens and that we should expect all the police to be saints? out of 360 MILLION people in country, yes unfortunate mix ups/accident like this does happen

what a weird deal. why did the 911 caller not give an address?

And IF the police identified themselves, why were shots then fired, who fired first?

what a weird deal. why did the 911 caller not give an address?

And IF the police identified themselves, why were shots then fired, who fired first?

It's all going to boil down to how the police entered, and if they clearly identified themselves as cops BEFORE they entered.

Forum List

Back