15 year old uses gun to catch and hold escaped robber for police...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, this might be a reason to teach your kids to use guns responsibly...not all of them are going to use them for evil...a lot of them use them to save lives...

Home Intruder Enters Multiple Homes And Encounters Multiple Armed Homeowners But It 8217 s An Armed 15-Year-Old That Finally Ends things Concealed Nation

When police got there, they put Roberts in the back of a police cruiser while they spoke with the homeowner about the incident.

Somehow, Roberts escaped from the cruiser and took off into a cornfield.

A short time later, Roberts wound up at the home of 15-year-old Justin Kugler, who was home sick and by himself. Justin was sending emails to his teachers about homework when hisdogs started barking, which alerted Justin to possible danger. He grabbed his gun and went to the top of the stairs to make sure that no one was there, and that’s when he saw Roberts come through the front door with a knife.

“I told him to get out of the house or I’m going to shoot you,” said Justin Kugler.

Police were there shortly after to take Roberts into custody one last time.

Justin’s brother, Jarrett Kugler, told reporters that firearms are very important to their family, and that they understand what to do in the face of danger.

“Guns have always been an important thing in our family and he knew what to do when the problem came up,” said Jarrett Kugler.

Tha
t is really strange how he could escape from the back of a police car like that.

A Couple of years ago our local police had a guy handcuffed and in the back of a moving squad car...he kicked out the window and wiggled out...as the car was moving...and actually managed to escape...handcuffed with his hands behind his back...

Yeah, this might be a reason to teach your kids to use guns responsibly...not all of them are going to use them for evil...a lot of them use them to save lives...

Home Intruder Enters Multiple Homes And Encounters Multiple Armed Homeowners But It 8217 s An Armed 15-Year-Old That Finally Ends things Concealed Nation

When police got there, they put Roberts in the back of a police cruiser while they spoke with the homeowner about the incident.

A short time later, Roberts wound up at the home of 15-year-old Justin Kugler, who was home sick and by himself. Justin was sending emails to his teachers about homework when hisdogs started barking, which alerted Justin to possible danger. He grabbed his gun and went to the top of the stairs to make sure that no one was there, and that’s when he saw Roberts come through the front door with a knife.

“I told him to get out of the house or I’m going to shoot you,” said Justin Kugler.

Justin’s brother, Jarrett Kugler, told reporters that firearms are very important to their family, and that they understand what to do in the face of danger.

“Guns have always been an important thing in our family and he knew what to do when the problem came up,” said Jarrett Kugler.

Wait, shouldn't those family owned guns have killed 43% of the family by now?

/sarcasm.

And he did it without needing a magazine with more than 10 rounds.

Forum List

Back