15 bills the House passed, but Reid refuses to schedule for votes

They are designed to remove penalties for ruining the air and water.

Democrats are not going to let short-sighted, profit-first polluters do as they wish with our environment.

you did not read the bills.

Most havent.

Most simply belive what the President says.

I thought the left learned their lesson with Bush. I guess not.
I have read the bills! And the OP has the bills right in it.

then I apologize...so please tell me where you see the removal of pemalties for RUINING the air and water?

you did not read the bills.

Most havent.

Most simply belive what the President says.

I thought the left learned their lesson with Bush. I guess not.
I have read the bills! And the OP has the bills right in it.

then I apologize...so please tell me where you see the removal of pemalties for RUINING the air and water?

Thats a great question.

I'm going to go double check to see if it is there for him because I didn't read every one of those bills all the way, only 6 of them when they were first introduced.

I will continue to wish for the death of seniors and the disabled because they are mooching off my hard earned dollars. Don't those people know how hard I work? If they really cared about America they would either kill themselves or attach a snow plow to their wheel chair and make themselves useful.

You sound cruel and mean, you must be a Rethuglican.

LOL, holy shit, I got through the 4th one and these are laughable at best, and that's being kind. I love how these are "jobs" bills because they do away with regulations which "we all know will only lead to job creation".

Bwahahahahahahaah! You have to be a partisan asshole to truly believe that destroying our air, polluting the water, spraying pesticides and allowing big corporations to restrict internet access to the highest bidder will somehow create jobs. LOL. Give me a break.

The House isn't getting anything until they get the jobs bill passed. They don't feel the need to work for America, nobody cares about any of their other idiotic agenda.

So the only thing they're allowed to do is whatever Obama wants, is that it? Funny, I don't remember the Constitution saying anything about the President being able to control the workings of Congress. I DO, however, remember it saying that bills passed in one house should be debated and voted on in the other.

How about if I said, "The President isn't getting anything until HE gets the House jobs bills signed"? How would that sit with you? And how can even an ignorant twat like you say, "They don't feel the need to work for America" when you just saw a list of FIFTEEN bills they passed and sent on for action? Amazingly enough, you partisan dimwit, "working for America" is NOT defined as "advancing the leftist agenda".

You all have already thrown that gauntlet. The House says no to everything the president suggests, if he agrees with them on something, they do a 180 and if there is anything at all Democrats bring up, they say no. They are the party of no and it is time the voters know that, under no uncertain terms.

I'm sick of this do nothing congress. The House keeps saying they have a jobs bill? Put up or shut up, assholes.

Last edited:
You're on to something. I think we need to disband the government all-together because if less government is good, no government has got to be Utopia. Right? Total anarchy will get you some jobs!

I support you getting a job.

I plan to stay on SSI for my entire life.

I'm a Democrat.

Got any spare change?

I will continue to wish for the death of seniors and the disabled because they are mooching off my hard earned dollars. Don't those people know how hard I work? If they really cared about America they would either kill themselves or attach a snow plow to their wheel chair and make themselves useful.

Good luck finding a political party then :lol:

And the Press does not do much reporting on the fact that the Senate refuses to its sworn and legal duty. Go figure.

The Senate does not have any "duty" to take up every and any bill. It has the constitutional power to set for itself it's own rules of how to handle day-to-day business, including how and which bills to bring to the floor.

Let's be honest in all of this.....the Dems are not doing anything the GOP does not do when the roles are reversed. There's a oft repeated line: "Don't hate the player, hate the game." Since we have players on both sides, I think it applies here. THE PROBLEM IS THE GAME AND THE AMERICAN PUBLIC WHICH CONDONES IT BY CONSTANTLY ELECTING AND REELECTING THE SAME GROUPS.

You don't get it both ways, shitstain. You either debate and vote on the bills the House sent up, OR you shut your flapping cakehole about how the "GOP-controlled House" is the one being obstructionist. If you're really interested in being honest - which I highly doubt, because I don't think you'd know the non-partisan, unvarnished truth if it crawled up your pants leg and bit you on the left asscheek - you'll stop trying to blame everything on the House Republicans while simultaneously defending Reid's right to do exactly what you're falsely excoriating the House for.

The House hasn't been playing OR "doing the same thing". They brought up Obama's stinker plan, and shot it down. Now they're bringing up the individual pieces of his stinker plan, and shooting it down. And the Senate is doing what again? Yeah, that's what I thought.

So I will be waiting to see if you get "honest in all this". But I won't be holding my breath, hypocrite.

They are designed to remove penalties for ruining the air and water.

Right you are.

If we don't have common sense laws against buying wood and nails without a permit and an environmental impact study, there will be no water or air.

Democrats are not going to let short-sighted, profit-first polluters do as they wish with our environment.

Right, only those who pay our glorious leaders will be permitted to pollute and do as they want with the environment.

Permits and favors are the basis of the Democratic way, nothing gets done without our leaders getting a piece of it.

Last edited:
The House isn't getting anything until they get the jobs bill passed. They don't feel the need to work for America, nobody cares about any of their other idiotic agenda.

So the only thing they're allowed to do is whatever Obama wants, is that it? Funny, I don't remember the Constitution saying anything about the President being able to control the workings of Congress. I DO, however, remember it saying that bills passed in one house should be debated and voted on in the other.

How about if I said, "The President isn't getting anything until HE gets the House jobs bills signed"? How would that sit with you? And how can even an ignorant twat like you say, "They don't feel the need to work for America" when you just saw a list of FIFTEEN bills they passed and sent on for action? Amazingly enough, you partisan dimwit, "working for America" is NOT defined as "advancing the leftist agenda".

You all have already thrown that gauntlet. The House says no to everything the president suggests, if he agrees with them on something, they do a 180 and if there is anything at all Democrats bring up, they say no. They are the party of no and it is time the voters know that under no uncertain terms.

I'm sick of this do nothing congress. The House keeps saying they have a jobs bill? Put up or shut up, assholes.

Did you miss the 15 bills in the first post? did you miss the senate dems voting with senate republicans causing Obama's jobs bill to fail?

Just saying that your post doesn't sound like you did ;)

They only want to blame the House because its controlled by the GOP.

Of course the Senate wouldn't even pass Barry's Stim II bill. That speaks volumes right there.

Hell, Reids got all kinds of bill passed by the House gathering dust on his desk. He obviously doesn't want to debate em or bring em up for a vote. That should speak volumes as well.

Now who are the obstructionists again??

They only want to blame the House because its controlled by the GOP.

Of course the Senate wouldn't even pass Barry's Stim II bill. That speaks volumes right there.

Hell, Reids got all kinds of bill passed by the House gathering dust on his desk. He obviously doesn't want to debate em or bring em up for a vote. That should speak volumes as well.

Now who are the obstructionists again??

Harry Reid and the senate are currently the ones obstructing the change from the last year of bush and 3 years of obama that the house keeps trying to legislatively impliment.

You all have already thrown that gauntlet. The House says no to everything the president suggests, if he agrees with them on something, they do a 180 and if there is anything at all Democrats bring up, they say no. They are the party of no and it is time the voters know that under no uncertain terms.

Did you miss the 15 bills in the first post? did you miss the senate dems voting with senate republicans causing Obama's jobs bill to fail?

Nobody cares about their dereg silliness. The president is out there letting Americans know what republicans in the House are doing so we'll see what happens.

I have faith America will get it and act accordingly.

Then will you join me friend, in calling for the dissolution of the house and senate, letting our dear and glorious leader decide what is good for every boy and girl? We are his children, he loves us and knows what is best for us. We need only trust him and obey without question.

I think we have the same goal here. We Democrats need to seize the moment to create a fair and safe country, eleminate congress and let Obama decide.

You really think that the way to restore functionality to our democracy is to have the President declare dictatorial rule? :cuckoo:

Nobody cares about their dereg silliness. The president is out there letting Americans know what republicans in the House are doing so we'll see what happens.

So he is telling them that the republicans keep proposing bills they feel will help the economy?

I didn't see that speech...i heard his dishonest characterizations of the republicans though, the same ones I see you parroting.

LOL, holy shit, I got through the 4th one and these are laughable at best, and that's being kind. I love how these are "jobs" bills because they do away with regulations which "we all know will only lead to job creation".

Bwahahahahahahaah! You have to be a partisan asshole to truly believe that destroying our air, polluting the water, spraying pesticides and allowing big corporations to restrict internet access to the highest bidder will somehow create jobs. LOL. Give me a break.

Nice try, but no cigar. Harry Reid killed Obama's jobs bill.....you know, the one that keeps getting blamed on the Republicans for not passing.

Senate Votes to Reject Jobs Bill - ABC News

The jobs bill has been officially defeated by a vote of 50-49, rejecting President Obama’s $447 billion jobs bill.

Majority Leader Reid, D-Nev., changed his vote from yes to no......

Not a jobs bill in the bunch. Purely ideological electioneering ...Repeal the twentieth century...

If you think that is bad, wait for..

The End Abortion Jobs Bill
The Repeal DADT Jobs Bill
The Cut Taxes on the Wealthy Jobs Bill

And the ever popular Kill Obamacare Jobs Bill

Not a jobs bill in the bunch. Purely ideological electioneering ...Repeal the twentieth century...

If you think that is bad, wait for..

The End Abortion Jobs Bill
The Repeal DADT Jobs Bill
The Cut Taxes on the Wealthy Jobs Bill

And the ever popular Kill Obamacare Jobs Bill

Well killing obamacare would create jobs and cutting taxes on business owners will help create jobs.

The republicans wouldn't propose a bill about ending abortion to create jobs and they DEFINATELY wouldn't introduce a bill to repeal DADT if it still existed, never mind say it would create jobs.

America IS getting it. The President's numbers have flipped accordingly.

Quinnipiac Poll: Obama Shows Marked Improvement | Election 2012

America IS getting it. The President's numbers have flipped accordingly.

Quinnipiac Poll: Obama Shows Marked Improvement | Election 2012

Really, VDBOOP??

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Forum List

Back