15,000,000 In U S Still Owe Credit Card Debt For XMAS 2010

You really do not understand the history of Christmas do you?

We atheists are going to take back our pagan midwinter festival from those religious usurpers!

Cammmmpbell you didn't clarify this in your OP.

Are you attacking both republicans and democrats for racking up debt?

I just remember in the past you only have a problem with people of one particular party racking up debt, I'm assuming that mindset is consistent in this thread? If so I would advise making a quick edit.

We atheists are going to take back our pagan midwinter festival from those religious usurpers!

The Roman emperor Constantine did a lot more than that. After his conversion he made Christianity the official religion of Rome and decided what would be the holidays, which scripture would be included and omitted in or from the bible, made Rome the center and basically converted his empire from paganism to Christianity. Shucks...the Vatican has made out like a bandit. If they simply sold all the precious art, gold, jewelry, real estate holdings etc. and put the money in a trust to be used for the poor in fifty years poverty could be removed from the planet.

Do Not Hold Your Phuckin Breath!!

Last edited:
I wonder where we can find stat's for the 2010 Holly_day season outside of the land of Disney ? I haven't even seen a Xmess tree in about 7-8 years....or wrapping paper, plastic Santa's, Elvis impersonators etc etc.

I wonder where we can find stat's for the 2010 Holly_day season outside of the land of Disney ? I haven't even seen a Xmess tree in about 7-8 years....or wrapping paper, plastic Santa's, Elvis impersonators etc etc.

admit it...you miss it...want me to ship ya a tree...

You guys keep saying it, but have yet to do it, what's up with that? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back