14 year old immigrant detainee sexually abused by worker

Deport her and the Fernando that abused her.

Her Mama has likely already been deported and not able to locate.
Do you suggest that we simply dump a 14 year old girl who's been traumatized for weeks if not months and recently molested on the other side of the border?
If so, you are a terrible human being - But we kind of already knew that

There is no kind of about it.

I've know what a horrible human being that poster is since I read it's first post.

Nothing that person posts surprises me. It does disgust and sicken me.

This is on Trump and one wonders where the rest of the kids are, and how they are abused.

He is the only one who got caught, I'm sure there are many more.
This is on the guy who abused her. No one else.

Fernando Negrete? He's probably the "parent" who had his "daughter" returned to him.

This is on Trump and one wonders where the rest of the kids are, and how they are abused.

And the hundreds that got abused while obama was president. Are all on him, right? The exact samething happened on his watch.

------------------------------------------------------------- and most probably all 'mexican' employees and advantage takers eh Doktor .

And the hundreds that got abused while obama was president. Are all on him, right? The exact samething happened on his watch.
Obama actually ordered the sexual abuse -- media kept it under wraps -- now the truth is out

Some of you may recall that I predicted this when it became known that the thugs running our country were caging toddlers. It may be the first - it WON'T be the last.

This is on YOU Donald Trump
This is on YOU Stephen Miller
This is on YOU Jeff Sessions
This is on YOU Kirstjen Nielson

You are all accessories to child abuse. Sad :(

An employee at an immigrant detention facility in Phoenix was arrested on suspicion of molesting a 14-year-old girl being held there, according to KTVK in Phoenix.

Fernando Negrete, 32, has allegedly admitted to the abuse.

Officers responded to a child molestation call at the facility, near 26th and Campbell avenues, the afternoon of July 25, according to Phoenix Police Sgt. Vince Lewis.

A 16-year-old girl told police she “observed Negrete kissing and inappropriately touching” a 14-year-old female resident, according to the police report.

The victim told police that Negrete entered her bedroom and kissed her on the lips. The police report states that after he did this, “(the victim) pushed him away and got away (from Negrete).”

The witness described seeing Negrete kissing the victim “three or four times” and touch her inappropriately.

According to the police report, “in the surveillance video inside the residence, Fernando [Negrete] can be seen approaching the victim’s bedroom several times throughout the night.” But the doorway and bedroom are out of view of the camera.​

Employee at Immigrant Holding Facility in Phoenix Arrested on Suspicion of Molesting 14-Year-Old Detainee
If you dropped all those names in the hopes that we wouldn’t notice the offenders name... Allow me to be the first to dash your hopes. More mexcrement hijinx from those lovable mestizos... Suck it fraud. All the more reason to keep them on the other side of the border...

Do you suggest that we simply dump a 14 year old girl who's been traumatized for weeks if not months and recently molested on the other side of the border?

There is no kind of about it.

I've know what a horrible human being that poster is since I read it's first post.

Nothing that person posts surprises me. It does disgust and sicken me.

I remember one post suggesting that we start tossing gay people off of rooftops.
Disgusting and sickening are words far too tame

Fake news ^ :rolleyes:
Nope, it also happened under obama, it happened under Bush and started under clinton. Your welcome for the education today.

Nope, it also happened under obama, it happened under Bush and started under clinton. Your welcome for the education today.

Links please - and Breitbart, DailyCaller, Infowars etc etc won't work

How many illegals is Drlove housing, feeding and clothing in his home?

Yea that's what I thought. You talk the talk but you don't walk the walk.

Yes. There are many service organizations in these countries. Their criminals are not our problem.

To you this is a 14 year old child. In her home country she already has at least one child of her own.

Huffington post politics section on 6/25/2014. MTP Daily on Msnbc 6/18/2018. Those are just for starters.

You prove me wrong. Obama had the exact same policy as Trump. If you think this stuff just started under Trump you're crazy.

Some of you may recall that I predicted this when it became known that the thugs running our country were caging toddlers. It may be the first - it WON'T be the last.

This is on YOU Donald Trump
This is on YOU Stephen Miller
This is on YOU Jeff Sessions
This is on YOU Kirstjen Nielson

You are all accessories to child abuse. Sad :(

An employee at an immigrant detention facility in Phoenix was arrested on suspicion of molesting a 14-year-old girl being held there, according to KTVK in Phoenix.

Fernando Negrete, 32, has allegedly admitted to the abuse.

Officers responded to a child molestation call at the facility, near 26th and Campbell avenues, the afternoon of July 25, according to Phoenix Police Sgt. Vince Lewis.

A 16-year-old girl told police she “observed Negrete kissing and inappropriately touching” a 14-year-old female resident, according to the police report.

The victim told police that Negrete entered her bedroom and kissed her on the lips. The police report states that after he did this, “(the victim) pushed him away and got away (from Negrete).”

The witness described seeing Negrete kissing the victim “three or four times” and touch her inappropriately.

According to the police report, “in the surveillance video inside the residence, Fernando [Negrete] can be seen approaching the victim’s bedroom several times throughout the night.” But the doorway and bedroom are out of view of the camera.​

Employee at Immigrant Holding Facility in Phoenix Arrested on Suspicion of Molesting 14-Year-Old Detainee

It is the fault of the far left for allowing this to happen.

But as you see the man who is someone that should get life in front of firing squad, was caught and hopefully be put away for a very long time.

But if the far left gets their way, this man will be released soon and allowed to continue to terrorize children.

But as you see the man who is someone that should get life in front of firing squad, was caught and hopefully be put away for a very long time.

But if the far left gets their way, this man will be released soon and allowed to continue to terrorize children.

Sorry dude, but this is ALL on Trump and has NOTHING to do with liberals. Illegal crossings are at a 46 year low but as usual, Dotard had to keep up the dog whistling to the base. Snatching and caging toddlers, then deporting 500+ parents without their babies was his policy and his ALONE - Possibly with the help of Keebler Elf Sessions and Little Hitler Miller.

Please stop defending the indefensible

You prove me wrong. Obama had the exact same policy as Trump. If you think this stuff just started under Trump you're crazy.

Why? You've already been proven wrong. While Obama separated parents from children in certain felony situations, it was not standard policy.

Fact check: Did Obama administration separate families?
Did the Obama Administration Separate Families? - FactCheck.org
Trump’s separation of immigrant families wasn't Obama policy
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-trump-child-separation-meme/

Stop making shit up

Yes. There are many service organizations in these countries. Their criminals are not our problem.

To you this is a 14 year old child. In her home country she already has at least one child of her own.

Have you always been a shitty human, or is this a relatively new development?

Sorry dude, but this is ALL on Trump and has NOTHING to do with liberals. Illegal crossings are at a 46 year low but as usual, Dotard had to keep up the dog whistling to the base. Snatching and caging toddlers, then deporting 500+ parents without their babies was his policy and his ALONE - Possibly with the help of Keebler Elf Sessions and Little Hitler Miller.

Please stop defending the indefensible
-------------------------------------------------- you are funny , both these illegal alien kids and parents are illegal trespassers in the USA and should simply be deported Doctor .

Forum List

Back