14 shot in chicago as of yesterday

It's mexico in black face. The cartels kill one another's members all the time.

FORWARD!
\
:gay:
Indeed! Glad to see you with a positive thread for once. Chicago had 415 homicides in 2013, the fewest since 1965 and they aren't even in the top 10 in murders per capita.

http://news.yahoo.com/2013-ends-big-drop-homicides-chicago-212612071.html
CHICAGO (AP) — Following a year when Chicago led the nation in homicides with more than 500, the city's Police Department said Wednesday that in 2013 the city recorded the fewest killings since 1965 and saw its overall crime rate fall to level not seen since 1972.

The city, which ended the year with a 16 percent drop in crime, saw the numbers of violent crimes, including robbery, aggravated battery and criminal sexual assault drop significantly — some by double digits— as well as drops in burglary and motor vehicle theft.

graph-of-crime.jpg

FORWARD!
\
:gay:
Indeed! Glad to see you with a positive thread for once. Chicago had 415 homicides in 2013, the fewest since 1965 and they aren't even in the top 10 in murders per capita.

http://news.yahoo.com/2013-ends-big-drop-homicides-chicago-212612071.html
CHICAGO (AP) — Following a year when Chicago led the nation in homicides with more than 500, the city's Police Department said Wednesday that in 2013 the city recorded the fewest killings since 1965 and saw its overall crime rate fall to level not seen since 1972.

The city, which ended the year with a 16 percent drop in crime, saw the numbers of violent crimes, including robbery, aggravated battery and criminal sexual assault drop significantly — some by double digits— as well as drops in burglary and motor vehicle theft.

graph-of-crime.jpg

And meanwhile, no other city had a gun murder and according to resident asshole katzenprick, no whites ever murder anyone. :cuckoo:

Lots of killing to make up for with the extreme cold we had this year. Gangbangers don't like the cold.

415 murders despite all that gun control.
I know isn't it amazing it dropped that much in one year, I'm glad you're finally appreciating the progress Chicago has been making with crime and starting threads about it.

Has it occured to you that you need someone to die for there to be a murder/homicide? You do realize a lot of why the murder rates have "dropped" is due to medical advances, right?

Has it occured to you that you need someone to die for there to be a murder/homicide? You do realize a lot of why the murder rates have "dropped" is due to medical advances, right?
Yes I agree excellent observation. Clearly it was medical advances that lowered the murders in Chicago from over 500 to 415 over the past two years. 2012 was just that much of a banner year for gunshot trauma medicine.

Thanks again for the thread, like I said good to see you finally noticing positive trends like Chicago's crime rate.

Maybe they're running out of victims. That's what finally dented the Blood/Crip wars, they got low on Blood/Crip members.

415 murders despite all that gun control.
I know isn't it amazing it dropped that much in one year, I'm glad you're finally appreciating the progress Chicago has been making with crime and starting threads about it.
The crime rate in Chicago will continue to drop, especially now that the state of Illinois has begun issuing concealed carry permits. Thousands have already been issued, and in Cook County as well, which includes Chicago.

Steady, hasn't the homicide rate dropped a lot in the nation's capital? It's now legal to own guns there after a supreme court case that made liberals throw tantrums.

Steady, hasn't the homicide rate dropped a lot in the nation's capital? It's now legal to own guns there after a supreme court case that made liberals throw tantrums.
I'm not sure where you are going with this question. I believe in the right to own firearms, and what does DC have to do with your thread about Chicago's crime?

I thought you made this thread to point out how Chicago is doing in reducing their crime rate, I didn't realize how dramatic the drop was until you pointed it out. From > 500 to 415, that is good stuff thanks for bringing it up.

I'm not sure where you are going with this question. I believe in the right to own firearms, and what does DC have to do with your thread about Chicago's crime?

I thought you made this thread to point out how Chicago is doing in reducing their crime rate, I didn't realize how dramatic the drop was until you pointed it out. From > 500 to 415, that is good stuff thanks for bringing it up.

Shouldn't it be going up with guns being legal? I thought guns kill people? Clearly the rates should increase with legal gun ownership since liberals think guns are the problem.

Forum List

Back