13 y.o. black kid convicted of murdering 9 y.o. white kid - Media censors story.

[
So any white person killed is required to receive National media coverage???...thanks for parading your lunacy far more effectively than I ever could...

Nobody said that, you loon. But the fact remains that if the races were reversed, this would be the lead story on all the networks. THINK
That is exactly what you insinuated...maybe you should try to think.

Reverse the races and this is headline news
Jamarion Lawhorn found guilty in playground murder trial

sep 4 2015- Jamarion Lawhorn was found guilty Friday of first-degree murder in the killing of Connor Verkerke on a Kentwood playground.

Lawhorn, 13, was charged as an adult with stabbing the 9-year-old last August. He is the youngest convicted murderer in Kent County history.

"It's my son. He's a baby. He's charged as an adult but ya know at the end of the day he was still born March 14th, 2002. He's still a kid," Anita Lawhorn, Jamarion's mother, said. "I understand the severity of the case, but he's not an adult and I know he has to be punished for his actions and I do not believe he should get an adult sentence."

OP claims media censors story and then links to media story.
Jillian isn't bright enough to figure that blaring contradiction out...

you can pretend that's true, nutcase. my life says differently. i'm pretty sure someone as ignorant as you isn't in a position to judge anyone's intellect.
Which proves that you aren't only ignorant of the issue but ignorant period.

Jamarion Lawhorn found guilty in playground murder trial

sep 4 2015- Jamarion Lawhorn was found guilty Friday of first-degree murder in the killing of Connor Verkerke on a Kentwood playground.

Lawhorn, 13, was charged as an adult with stabbing the 9-year-old last August. He is the youngest convicted murderer in Kent County history.

"It's my son. He's a baby. He's charged as an adult but ya know at the end of the day he was still born March 14th, 2002. He's still a kid," Anita Lawhorn, Jamarion's mother, said. "I understand the severity of the case, but he's not an adult and I know he has to be punished for his actions and I do not believe he should get an adult sentence."

you can pretend that's true, nutcase. my life says differently. i'm pretty sure someone as ignorant as you isn't in a position to judge anyone's intellect.

spoken like a true ignoramus.

spoken like a true ignoramus.
Not to worry, no one really expects more from you...

So the op asserts that the story was censored due to race and then posts a links from a primetime broadcast news program...smh.
No wonder white supremacy is failing...it's proponents are too stupid to function in civilized society...
I was thinking the same thing then I saw who the OP was. Another sub zero IQ possessing cave monkey.

Maybe these poor white trash haters shouldn't call these volatile blacks, "N!ggers" on the playground? If you provoke them, they have been taught in the media and in the music, that it's all right to attack. I'm guessing it was aggravated and the dumb shit white kid had it coming to him.

Why can't whites use a word that blacks use all the time? Sounds like you're the racist in that you want separate rules for blacks and whites.
Sounds like ignorant whites want to call Blacks niggas then act like a spoiled child when they find out about the consequences.

I was thinking the same thing then I saw who the OP was. Another sub zero IQ possessing cave monkey.

Cave monkey am i?. Go back to africa, you brainless tarbaby. HAHAHA. Again i have defeated you.

Cave monkey am i?. Go back to africa, you brainless tarbaby. HAHAHA. Again i have defeated you.
Yes you are a cave monkey. A simian/troglodyte hybrid with low intelligence. I've already been to Africa several times. You couldnt defeat me if your welfare check depended on it.

Yes you are a cave monkey. A simian/troglodyte hybrid with low intelligence. I've already been to Africa several times. You couldnt defeat me if your welfare check depended on it.

I never collected any welfare in my life. Different with you. Without welfare you'd have starved to death long ago.

Again i say - Go back to your mud hut in africa and dance around the fire with the other brainless tarbabies.

Maybe these poor white trash haters shouldn't call these volatile blacks, "N!ggers" on the playground? If you provoke them, they have been taught in the media and in the music, that it's all right to attack. I'm guessing it was aggravated and the dumb shit white kid had it coming to him.

Why can't whites use a word that blacks use all the time? Sounds like you're the racist in that you want separate rules for blacks and whites.

Hell no. I don't really give a shit. In the sixties, people in the counter culture and the folks fighting the establishment fought tooth and nail to say any damn thing they wanted. Now that these same intellectuals are in power, these are the same SOB's that want to censor and divide the language to control your mind and your thoughts.

I don't think it was a word or a "magical combination of phraseology" that caused the murder of one. It was the hatred and the attitude the stuck up white kids have.

The establishment GAVE the power to those words. In a time long ago, those words were just derogatory. . . now? Now they are a hated taboo. . . something that will apparently get you killed. Thus, you and the snotty white kids should probably beware. The elites are causing this hatred, and you are their fucking bitch. You are a pawn in their game, and a goddamned idiot.

Last edited:

I never collected any welfare in my life. .

Of course you have not. You likely still live at home with your parents and play on their computer while they work to support you.

possibly not in the news because of the ages of the involved.
It's a local story here and has been well covered in our media since it happened last August. Why no big national media pickup though is obviously because the killer and the victim are of the wrong races.

It's worth googling the checkered past of the killers mother, Anita Lawhorn. She's a repeat offender in the category of child abuse/neglect parenting. A real piece of crap.

It's a local story here and has been well covered in our media since it happened last August. Why no big national media pickup though is obviously because the killer and the victim are of the wrong races.

It's worth googling the checkered past of the killers mother, Anita Lawhorn. She's a repeat offender in the category of child abuse/neglect parenting. A real piece of crap.

To black mothers, kids are just a way to get their EBT raised. No wonder black kids turn into losers.

To black mothers, kids are just a way to get their EBT raised. No wonder black kids turn into losers.
Again with the impotent rhetoric...

So the op asserts that the story was censored due to race and then posts a links from a primetime broadcast news program...smh.
No wonder white supremacy is failing...it's proponents are too stupid to function in civilized society...
An idiot who doesn't even know what the word "censor" means shouldn't be calling anyone "stupid".

An idiot who doesn't even know what the word "censor" means shouldn't be calling anyone "stupid".
Obviously you are too stupid to read the ops title or know the meaning of the word.
You must be another white supremacist.

Obviously you are too stupid to read the ops title or know the meaning of the word.
You must be another white supremacist.
Censor:
verb examine (a book, movie, etc.) officially and suppress unacceptable parts of it.

It doesn't mean the media doesn't cover the story, moron; it means that when the local or national media covers the story they don't mention that this is a black-on-white murder, and that means it is treated just like every other murder and forgotten within days.

Why is the life of Michael Brown worth more than this kid?

Forum List

Back