I cringe when I have to watch the black choir

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Whenever I see something like the black choir at our school it just makes me feel uncomfortable for many reasons. I'm sure someone will think I am racist for writing this much but who cares anymore. It is impossible in this day and age to not do anything against a black person without it being called racism. This even goes all the way up to the president of the United States who happens to be black. It is impossible to criticize anything about this man without it being thought of as being racist.

It feels like that I have to like whatever thing the black event is doing so if it is a black choir singing I have to like it or I could be a racist. Now I am being forced to like something that I normally dont like which is choir singing and quite frankly black music doesn't excite me. It isn't personal. It just doesn't. It is kind of not liking Japanese opera. No one feels any pressure to like Japanese culture in any way. People are free to choose what they like and don't like about anything. This is probably why you see some resentment against blacks people. It is a feeling that a person isn't completely free to decide for themselves that may be resented.

The result is a bunch of scared white people saying how much they like anything that is black. They come off as so phony pretending to like the black choir and shit like that. It reminds me of characters in brave new world who pretend to clap when there leader is talking. Personally, I just think it is kind of hilarious to watch white liberals cower in fear in these situations.

A school that has a black choir should be mandated to also have a white choir. But a church having a gospel choir, black, white or mixed, that's cool! Cool because it sounds good and also because it's not your or my tax money paying for it.

Why do you even give a fuck about such a trivial thing? Save your fucks for things that deserve it.

• Banned
A school that has a black choir should be mandated to also have a white choir. But a church having a gospel choir, black, white or mixed, that's cool! Cool because it sounds good and also because it's not your or my tax money paying for it.

True. My point is that most of the appreciation for anything black is artificial in this country since it is usually driven by white guilt or the fear of being thought of being racist.

• Banned
Why do you even give a fuck about such a trivial thing? Save your fucks for things that deserve it.

There is a much wider issue hear which is why do black people get special treatment in this country?

True. My point is that most of the appreciation for anything black is artificial in this country since it is usually driven by white guilt or the fear of being thought of being racist.
I see your fear has consumed you to the point of needing to talk about it...

There is a much wider issue hear which is why do black people get special treatment in this country?
It's only an issue to you because you have chosen to be personally insulted by society. You said you were in school (HS or college?) either way the very second you get that diploma none of that shit will matter one bit. You should start practicing right now not giving a shit about things that do not directly impact your life to soften the blow. Being young and angry about the world you were born into is a natural thing but it's the only world you have. Making peace with the fact that you can only make your little piece of the world better is the point where one really becomes an adult.

The OP is an ignorant racist but doesn't want to be called an ignorant racist.

Note to the ignorant racist OP : Close your eyes.

:rolleyes:

And a question for the ignorant racist OP : Why is this in Politics?

:dunno:

Did you know he goes to an all black baptist school?

It's part of the politics of aggrieved privilege. Too many fearful white people feel they have lost some special position or may become the target of the same treatment they have dished out should they become a minority.

I am not a faithful man anymore but I find choirs to be beautiful and inspiring. I was in the choir and bells as a kid/teen in my Catholic Church. Not liking a black choir b/c it is not your preference isn't racist. That being said, pretending that white people like predominately black choirs b/c of white guilt is fucking stupid.

Blacks are treated different because they are different, they have special needs

I am not a faithful man anymore but I find choirs to be beautiful and inspiring. I was in the choir and bells as kid/teen in my Catholic Church. Not liking a black choir b/c it is not your preference isn't racist; however, pretending that white people that like predominately black choirs b/c of white guilt is fucking stupid.
Can we get an Amen? I am an atheist but black spiritual music kicks ass.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I am not a faithful man anymore but I find choirs to be beautiful and inspiring. I was in the choir and bells as kid/teen in my Catholic Church. Not liking a black choir b/c it is not your preference isn't racist; however, pretending that white people that like predominately black choirs b/c of white guilt is fucking stupid.

Preach!

Me too - LOVE black choirs. There is a lot of really beautiful religious music. Same with art.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back