13 y.o. black kid convicted of murdering 9 y.o. white kid - Media censors story.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Reverse the races and this is headline news
Jamarion Lawhorn found guilty in playground murder trial

sep 4 2015- Jamarion Lawhorn was found guilty Friday of first-degree murder in the killing of Connor Verkerke on a Kentwood playground.

Lawhorn, 13, was charged as an adult with stabbing the 9-year-old last August. He is the youngest convicted murderer in Kent County history.

"It's my son. He's a baby. He's charged as an adult but ya know at the end of the day he was still born March 14th, 2002. He's still a kid," Anita Lawhorn, Jamarion's mother, said. "I understand the severity of the case, but he's not an adult and I know he has to be punished for his actions and I do not believe he should get an adult sentence."

jamarion-lawhorn.jpeg
connor-verkerke.jpg

• Banned
Blacks are taught as children to hate and kill all white people. And yet the stupid whites still give them welfare and affirmative action!!

Teach your children the golden rule and when they grow up they will not depart from it.
A white man is Brussels came up with your "Black Lives Matter" race baiting. This hate is organized, and funded by 33 million dollars. The stupids that are buying into it will be the ones responsible for martial law in America which is the agenda behind the money.

Blacks are taught as children to hate and kill all white people. And yet the stupid whites still give them welfare and affirmative action!!

Maybe these poor white trash haters shouldn't call these volatile blacks, "N!ggers" on the playground? If you provoke them, they have been taught in the media and in the music, that it's all right to attack. I'm guessing it was aggravated and the dumb shit white kid had it coming to him.

Blacks need to grow up and work to accept our laws if we're ever going to have peace.

White trash on the playground needs to stop teasing them and stop seeing them as the lesser and start seeing them as equals if we are ever going to have peace. . . .

possibly not in the news because of the ages of the involved.

Maybe these poor white trash haters shouldn't call these volatile blacks, "N!ggers" on the playground? If you provoke them, they have been taught in the media and in the music, that it's all right to attack. I'm guessing it was aggravated and the dumb shit white kid had it coming to him.

This is America. Calling someone a name is a right. Calling someone back a name is a right. Murder is not a right. Parents of both children forgot to teach their children the golden rule. Remove God from your child's life and Satan will be more than happy to fill the void. Hate killed that child.

According to the story the kid had planned on killing someone for a long time.

According to the story the kid had planned on killing someone for a long time.

Oh, I know. Teasing is unmerciful. I'm not saying anyone deserves to die because they are a bully. I'm just saying, that is the sort of anger and hopelessness that it can stir in kids. A lot of them used to commit suicide. Some. . . . decide to lash out like those kids at Columbine did. One or two incidents of bullying won't do it. That take months, sometimes years of ostracizing to push someone to remove the stone in their shoe. I'm sure his parents or peers gave him idea and tips to deal with it the "civilized" way. And then, somewhere along the way, our culture, or his culture, gave him this crazy idea. I've seen it. It isn't pretty.

This is America. Calling someone a name is a right. Calling someone back a name is a right. Murder is not a right. Parents of both children forgot to teach their children the golden rule. Remove God from your child's life and Satan will be more than happy to fill the void. Hate killed that child.

You bet, I agree. Tell that to the guy who just went postal on his former co-workers down in Virginia. Is this little boy any different? If grown men can't take perceived bullying any differently, why do we expect our children to? He sees this on TV, sees how it is glorified in his community and how this is removed as a problem in life, and realizes, retribution for slights against him is good, it's acceptable. I have seen this sort of message conveyed in the media and on-line.

We're allowing the elites and their message of divide and conquer to divide us. Look at how this OP was posted and framed. It was an attack on an entire minority community rather than a misguided youth. Tell me that isn't the ruling elite getting just what they want?

and note i said haters...i didnt mention color....people of all colors hate...still wrong

"Hater" has become a catch all pc phrase that all to often is used on someone for merely standing their ground on a view that differs from the one using the phrase. It has become impotent in describing anybody. It is nothing more than a buzz word.

A person that believes in Heterosexual marriage is labeled a hater, not for what they believe in, but for not believing what a homosexual believes in. And yet, the reverse is not the case. Why is that? And the truth is hate has nothing to do with the equation. One is allowed their beliefs, and one is not. Hater is applied to the one that is not allowed to follow their beliefs.

Last edited:
So the op asserts that the story was censored due to race and then posts a links from a primetime broadcast news program...smh.
No wonder white supremacy is failing...it's proponents are too stupid to function in civilized society...

In the New Testament the person being called the name shouldn't kill the name caller, but forgive them. That is not for the sake of the name caller, but for the sake of the one being called the name. Hate is an acid the destroys the vessel it is in.

But even in the Old Testament, justice is rendered under the guideline of "an eye for an eye". That is not a statement supporting revenge. It means the punishment should fit the crime. An eye for an eye, not death for an eye. That child did not deserve to die for calling someone a name.

If either of God's solutions had been used, two children's lives would not have been ruined. Hate destroyed them both. No one got what they deserved.........

Forum List

Back