13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush

7 investigations stonewalled.

Get ready. Because here it comes.

only in insane rightwingnuthackworld

Really?

Cool. I finally found someone who is sure all of the questions have been answered.

So please old wise one.....answer this one question....

The administration said it did not send the military because they never would have gotten there in time.

The military concurred when asked how long it would have taken to get there; answering 12 hours...and of course, the siege was over within 9 hours.

So....old wise one....tell me...

How did the administration know how long the siege would take?

I still want to know the how and why the Libyan militia did not respond. Crickets from the government.

Really?

Cool. I finally found someone who is sure all of the questions have been answered.

The administration said it did not send the military because they never would have gotten there in time.

The military concurred when asked how long it would have taken to get there; answering 12 hours...and of course, the siege was over within 9 hours.

I still want to know the how and why the Libyan militia did not respond. Crickets from the government.

I want to know why, when the siege first began, the administration did not have the military start going through the motions....

Whoopsies I still have to bring up that we hired the Libyan militia as security.

What could possibly go wrong?

Really?

I think that militia KNEW it was coming...and WHY were they employed to protect that embassy?

Funny, these clowns are still talking about Bush, last time I checked he has been out of office for 6 years, what do we have today? a freaking mess!

Really?

I want to know why, when the siege first began, the administration did not have the military start going through the motions....

I don't get this at all.

I'm just a housewife in the middle of nowhere Canada well I'm more than that and I'm going for crying out loud your people are under attack fucking try to save them

I don't get this at all. I just don't get it.

Really?

I think that militia KNEW it was coming...and WHY were they employed to protect that embassy?

Well the militia were pissed off. Oh lord help me here. They were angry. It's still crazy that they were hired. They were pissed off because they wanted more money.

Chris knew this. I don't even know where to start. Stevens was telling the Secretary of State you know Hillary that this was really getting dicey.

You have us killing AQ#2 Libyan with AQ#1 calling for vengeance and they did. This is a no brainer here.

No special reinforcements because of optics. Consequently dead Ambassador and others.

Really?

You are communicating with individuals that think Obama has not lied about anything, and every scandal is a myth.

Close your eyes and try and imagine how stupid one needs to be to actually believe something so absurd.

Really. Close your eyes and imagine how stupid one would need to be. Now, try and imagine trying to say ANYTHING logical to these intolerable, intolerant, gullible, naive, morons like that.

They deserve no respect and trying to be logical with them is an exercise in futility. You may think that is crazy. Just do that for me. Close your eyes and imagine...how fucking stupid one needs to be to believe Obama has not lied about a thing. Considering every fucking word out of his mouth has been a bold faced lie, one would really need to be a special kind of stupid.
Apparently you people have never heard the story about the little boy who cried "Wolf!" I'll dumb it down for you.
Once upon a time there was a little boy who liked to go into the forrest. Then he would yell "Wolf! Wolf!" as loud as he could. The villagers, thinking the boy was in danger, would rush to protect him. But alas, there was no wolf. After being fooled several times the villagers stopped rushing to protect the boy. And then one day there really was a wolf and when the little boy called for help, no one came. The wolf found the little boy to be tender and quite delicious.
Now lets look at republicans. From the start of the Obama administration the republicans have been screaming "Scandal! Scandal!" It started with his minister, a quote taken out of context by his wife, his being from Kenya, a former radical, his playing to much golf, his using a teleprompter, his bowing to foreign leaders, his vacations, fast and furious, Trayvon Martin, Solyndra, the IRS, and now for almost the last two years, Benghazi. I have stopped listening to you nutballs and so has America. The only people listening to you are nutballs like yourselves.

Really?

You are communicating with individuals that think Obama has not lied about anything, and every scandal is a myth.

Close your eyes and try and imagine how stupid one needs to be to actually believe something so absurd.

Really. Close your eyes and imagine how stupid one would need to be. Now, try and imagine trying to say ANYTHING logical to these intolerable, intolerant, gullible, naive, morons like that.

They deserve no respect and trying to be logical with them is an exercise in futility. You may think that is crazy. Just do that for me. Close your eyes and imagine...how fucking stupid one needs to be to believe Obama has not lied about a thing. Considering every fucking word out of his mouth has been a bold faced lie, one would really need to be a special kind of stupid.
Apparently you people have never heard the story about the little boy who cried "Wolf!" I'll dumb it down for you.
Once upon a time there was a little boy who liked to go into the forrest. Then he would yell "Wolf! Wolf!" as loud as he could. The villagers, thinking the boy was in danger, would rush to protect him. But alas, there was no wolf. After being fooled several times the villagers stopped rushing to protect the boy. And then one day there really was a wolf and when the little boy called for help, no one came. The wolf found the little boy to be tender and quite delicious.
Now lets look at republicans. From the start of the Obama administration the republicans have been screaming "Scandal! Scandal!" It started with his minister, a quote taken out of context by his wife, his being from Kenya, a former radical, his playing to much golf, his using a teleprompter, his bowing to foreign leaders, his vacations, fast and furious, Trayvon Martin, Solyndra, the IRS, and now for almost the last two years, Benghazi. I have stopped listening to you nutballs and so has America. The only people listening to you are nutballs like yourselves.
Libtarded idiots who claim not to listen to the truth yet post here only prove how STUPID the left truly is. Supporting the liar in chief obamaturdinmouth only proves how stupid you really are. Idiot.

Libtards have no ;logical arguments, they KNOW they are wrong.
Maybe the fault is with you. Maybe you are incapable of understanding a logical argument if it hit you in the face with a 2 x 4.
The bottom line is this: There have been seven previous hearings and other than minor differences the story has not changed. Now you want an eighth hearing because you believe that there is a conspiracy and the administration is withholding information. Now, if you don't get the answer you want you will call the eighth hearing a cover-up and call for a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing. And then an eleventh hearing and on and on and on. Unless you are told what you believe and what you want to hear you will refuse to accept the facts right in front of your nose.
You people are beginning to sound exactly like the birthers.
"The truth is being held from us. He was born in Kenya. This time the court will expose him. Any day now he will have to resign or be impeached. Any day now! Any day now Obama will be exposed....."

Without using talking points, provide evidence of the stonewalling.

I'm "outraged" because our Ambassador was slaughtered by Al Queda affiliated terrorists in a US Consulate. I'm "outraged" because our Commander in Chief appears to have gone back to bed and then off to a campaign fund raiser while this was happening. I'm "outraged" that rather than accept responsibility for what happened in Benghazi, the Obama White House opted to try and mislead the American people that the attack was simply a protest that escalated into the killings. I'm "outraged" that the people who declared themselves "the most transparent administration in history" had to be forced to turn over documents via a Freedom of Information law suit and I'm "outraged" that so many in the media went along with what the Obama people were doing.

What ANY of that has to do with Vietnam is beyond me. I know many die hard liberals are desperate to divert this to something OTHER than an examination of the lies that Obama and Clinton told but that isn't going to happen. The truth is slowly coming out...and as it does, Jay Carney's press conferences are going to get uglier and uglier because nobody is buying his lies anymore.

We've already had 7 investigations into this as we now enter the 8th. How many more you reckon you're gonna need till you're satisfied? Just let Congress know now so they can line them up on their calendars.

Libtarded idiots who claim not to listen to the truth yet post here only prove how STUPID the left truly is. Supporting the liar in chief obamaturdinmouth only proves how stupid you really are. Idiot.
I'm curious, were you a birther?

We've already had 7 investigations into this as we now enter the 8th. How many more you reckon you're gonna need till you're satisfied? Just let Congress know now so they can line them up on their calendars.

And when this committee comes up with the same story as the previous seven committee hearings it will be because of stonewalling, AGAIN. There will need to be a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing, and on, and on, and on, and .......
This is exactly how the birthers thought and acted. They KNEW Obama was born in Kenya. They were absolutely positive that the truth was being hidden. And how did they know this? They knew it because they believed it was being hidden. If they believed the truth was being hidden it must be so because they would not believe something that was false. What we have here is basically stupidity on parade.

Last edited:
Maybe the fault is with you. Maybe you are incapable of understanding a logical argument if it hit you in the face with a 2 x 4.
The bottom line is this: There have been seven previous hearings and other than minor differences the story has not changed. Now you want an eighth hearing because you believe that there is a conspiracy and the administration is withholding information. Now, if you don't get the answer you want you will call the eighth hearing a cover-up and call for a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing. And then an eleventh hearing and on and on and on. Unless you are told what you believe and what you want to hear you will refuse to accept the facts right in front of your nose.
"The truth is being held from us. He was born in Kenya. This time the court will expose him. Any day now he will have to resign or be impeached. Any day now! Any day now Obama will be exposed....."

Judicial watch. Lawsuit to get the latest information out. FOIA.

Stop with the bullshit will you?

What is needed from this group is proof. Or do they do the issa? Come up with conspiracies from nowhere. When they don't get the desired results, do it again with the same talking points yet refine them to appear as new evidence.

And when this committee comes up with the same story as the previous seven committee hearings it will be because of stonewalling, AGAIN. There will need to be a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing, and on, and on, and on, and .......
This is exactly how the birthers thought and acted. They KNEW Obama was born in Kenya. They were absolutely positive that the truth was being hidden. And how did they know this? They knew it because they believed it was being hidden. If they believed the truth was being hidden it must be so because they would not believe something that was false. What we have here is basically stupidity on parade.

Maybe the fault is with you.
OR with you?
Maybe you are incapable of understanding a logical argument if it hit you in the face with a 2 x 4.
Typical Statist crap...use force to bring your point home, eh? Were you one of the OWS shitting in cop cars?
The bottom line is this: There have been seven previous hearings and other than minor differences the story has not changed.
Then what was that e-mail that showed that the Whitehouse was hiding info and it had to be brought to bear in a FOIA Lawsuit. :eusa_hand:
Now you want an eighth hearing because you believe that there is a conspiracy and the administration is withholding information.
See my last comment. Can you say FOIA LAWSUIT without getting choked up?
Now, if you don't get the answer you want you will call the eighth hearing a cover-up and call for a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing. And then an eleventh hearing and on and on and on. Unless you are told what you believe and what you want to hear you will refuse to accept the facts right in front of your nose.
Could it be that the people inviolved haven't told the truth from the start and there were conflicts in what they said and there are people out there that are watching, questioning what this government is doing/saying like ALL citizens should? NO...you cherish your nose ring and refuse to shed it for the good of the herd because your shephards are leading YOU to slaughter, and why question being led down a path that you never question? YOU are an idiot and part of the problem.

Stow yer shit son. This isn't over, no matter how many times you click your ruby heels and wish it away.:eusa_hand:

You mean like the Clintons? Perish that thought...The Clintons started that nonsense. How about a dissertation on that from you, eh?

YOU aren't very good at this...but you pretend to be so smart parroting talking points. What a good way to expend whatever brain cells you have there Ronnie...

*Dumbass*

That's what the birthers used to say also. "This time it will be different. This time we have the proof the birth certificate is fake. This time Obama will have to resign or be impeached. This time .... This time .... This time .............

Last edited:
OR with you?Typical Statist crap...use force to bring your point home, eh? Were you one of the OWS shitting in cop cars?Then what was that e-mail that showed that the Whitehouse was hiding info and it had to be brought to bear in a FOIA Lawsuit. :eusa_hand:See my last comment. Can you say FOIA LAWSUIT without getting choked up?
Now, if you don't get the answer you want you will call the eighth hearing a cover-up and call for a ninth hearing. And then a tenth hearing. And then an eleventh hearing and on and on and on. Unless you are told what you believe and what you want to hear you will refuse to accept the facts right in front of your nose.
Could it be that the people inviolved haven't told the truth from the start and there were conflicts in what they said and there are people out there that are watching, questioning what this government is doing/saying like ALL citizens should? NO...you cherish your nose ring and refuse to shed it for the good of the herd because your shephards are leading YOU to slaughter, and why question being led down a path that you never question? YOU are an idiot and part of the problem.

Stow yer shit son. This isn't over, no matter how many times you click your ruby heels and wish it away.:eusa_hand:

You mean like the Clintons? Perish that thought...The Clintons started that nonsense. How about a dissertation on that from you, eh?

YOU aren't very good at this...but you pretend to be so smart parroting talking points. What a good way to expend whatever brain cells you have there Ronnie...

*Dumbass*
I doubt if that is true about the Clintons, but even if it is they DID NOT keep it alive for the next 4 years, did they?
I love how when you people are made to look like fools your response is to start calling names. Very adult. Very mature.
Oh, and by the way, I am not pretending to be smart. I am just being myself but if you think I am smart, thank you.

Last edited:

That's what the birthers used to say also. "This time it will be different. This time we have the proof the birth certificate is fake. This time Obama will have to resign or be impeached. This time .... This time .... This time .............
Again...the Clintons. Aren't good at this, are you Ronnie?:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back