13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush

Why would you expect me to prove something I never said? Oh. wait, it's because you're a rightard. Carry on.

Right. Difference circumstances, different responses. Funny how life works like that.
You've just had your ass handed to you. You may now slink away in humiliation.
Similar warnings. Different responses.

Clinton PDB: Reporting suggests Bin Ladin and his allies are preparing for attacks in the US, including an aircraft hijacking to obtain the release of Shaykh Umar Abd al-Rahman, Ramzi Yousef, and Muhammad Sadiq Awda

Bush PDB: FBI information since that time indicates patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks

Similar PDB's, both warned of possible hijackings. Clinton responds by having airport security raised at some airports.

Result? Zero planes hijacked, zero people killed, zero buildings bombed, zero Twin Towers destroyed

Bush responds by denying a requested increase in funds for counter-terrorism.

Result? Four planes hijacked, 3,000 people killed, 3 buildings bombed, both Twin Towers destroyed (along with most of the rest of the WTC).

Rightards cheer for Bush. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Additionally Gore handed congress a report that pointed out that Airport Security needed to be buffed.

Republicans fought vehemently against those recommendations stating that it would cost the airline industry to much money.

Let's don't bring up Vietnam. Republicans and Democrats alike, it was their collective bastard child that killed 58 thousand Americans, Robert McNamara, the wunderkind father of that war, even after a few months even HE knew it was unwinnable. Where is the outrage at THAT? Bengazi. 4 dead. Let's stop the pretenses. Are you outraged because it's another way to attack the status quo, or are you outraged period?

I'm "outraged" because our Ambassador was slaughtered by Al Queda affiliated terrorists in a US Consulate. I'm "outraged" because our Commander in Chief appears to have gone back to bed and then off to a campaign fund raiser while this was happening. I'm "outraged" that rather than accept responsibility for what happened in Benghazi, the Obama White House opted to try and mislead the American people that the attack was simply a protest that escalated into the killings. I'm "outraged" that the people who declared themselves "the most transparent administration in history" had to be forced to turn over documents via a Freedom of Information law suit and I'm "outraged" that so many in the media went along with what the Obama people were doing.

What ANY of that has to do with Vietnam is beyond me. I know many die hard liberals are desperate to divert this to something OTHER than an examination of the lies that Obama and Clinton told but that isn't going to happen. The truth is slowly coming out...and as it does, Jay Carney's press conferences are going to get uglier and uglier because nobody is buying his lies anymore.

We've already had 7 investigations into this as we now enter the 8th. How many more you reckon you're gonna need till you're satisfied? Just let Congress know now so they can line them up on their calendars.

Dude, you've been humiliated here. You can't make words mean something they don't. Similar is subjective, much less not synonymous with identical.
How many terrorist incidents did Clinton have vs Bush? Yeah, Clinton sucked. Bush rocked.

Oh yes.

It "rocks" to have close to 2000 Americans killed in the worst terrorist attack in history.

That way you folks can make this video!

So you can blame the attack on other Americans!

Cool beans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's don't bring up Vietnam. Republicans and Democrats alike, it was their collective bastard child that killed 58 thousand Americans, Robert McNamara, the wunderkind father of that war, even after a few months even HE knew it was unwinnable. Where is the outrage at THAT? Bengazi. 4 dead. Let's stop the pretenses. Are you outraged because it's another way to attack the status quo, or are you outraged period?

I'm "outraged" because our Ambassador was slaughtered by Al Queda affiliated terrorists in a US Consulate. I'm "outraged" because our Commander in Chief appears to have gone back to bed and then off to a campaign fund raiser while this was happening. I'm "outraged" that rather than accept responsibility for what happened in Benghazi, the Obama White House opted to try and mislead the American people that the attack was simply a protest that escalated into the killings. I'm "outraged" that the people who declared themselves "the most transparent administration in history" had to be forced to turn over documents via a Freedom of Information law suit and I'm "outraged" that so many in the media went along with what the Obama people were doing.

What ANY of that has to do with Vietnam is beyond me. I know many die hard liberals are desperate to divert this to something OTHER than an examination of the lies that Obama and Clinton told but that isn't going to happen. The truth is slowly coming out...and as it does, Jay Carney's press conferences are going to get uglier and uglier because nobody is buying his lies anymore.

We've already had 7 investigations into this as we now enter the 8th. How many more you reckon you're gonna need till you're satisfied? Just let Congress know now so they can line them up on their calendars.

Notice how they vigorously call for an "examination" of Clinton and Obama who have actively fought against this types of terrorists and actively defend George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan who funded, fostered and trained these types of terrorists.

Notice how they vigorously call for an "examination" of Clinton and Obama who have actively fought against this types of terrorists and actively defend George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan who funded, fostered and trained these types of terrorists.

Well, to be fair, they also vigorously called for investigations into 9.11, the worst terrorist attack ever in the U.S. <ducking>

Well, to be fair, they also vigorously called for investigations into 9.11, the worst terrorist attack ever in the U.S. <ducking>

:lol:

Which happened over a year after the attacks. And wrapped up in under a year making sure to blame Clinton as well.

Gotta love it.

His response was to try and kill Bin Laden. The Republican response was to thwart that effort, because they had one interest. Impeaching Clinton.

They got what they wanted.

And we got 9/11.

Thanks Republicans!

Is that why Sandy Berger got caught stuffing classified documents down his trousers? To protect the Republicans that prevented Clinton from getting Bin Laden?

:eusa_whistle:

He was caught "stuffing classified documents down his trousers" because investigators set up an impossible task for him.

He had to testify about material that he hadn't reviewed in over a year and had to memorize the documents. Bush had classified everything..down to the toilet paper he was using.

But hey..what the heck..makes for a good conservative talking point.

It wasn't Clinton that failed. It was Bush.

Republicans were hauling in the opposition to mitigate that failure.

Funny they didn't haul in his father, who funded and trained Bin Laden..isn't it?

LOL, "investigators set up an impossible task for him", yea, they wanted him to tell the truth about what happened. An "impossible task" for any shitbag liberal that puts politics and ass-saving over national security. Clinton had his chance to take out Bin Laden, and passed on it. But yea, keep blamming Bush for Clinton's failures, and Republicans when Clinton administration goons break the law.

And yes, pointing out liberal failures and law breaking are always good talking points. Learning the truth about how liberals act in these situations is something every American should know. Ass-covering and lying are just natural for these progressive assholes, which is why the Hussein couldn't help but lie about Benghazi and cover up his failures with more lies.

Not that folks like Swallow give a shit.

Last edited:

Since the "most transparent Administration in history" has hidden documents through all 7 of those investigations and it's taken Freedom of Information law suits to finally make Obama's people give up what should have been immediately made available almost two years ago...you tell me how many more investigations will be needed before we're told the truth, Faun because it depends on how much longer the Obama White House continues to hide the truth!

I note that there seems to be little enthusiasm for responding to that last post...

Hey, Jay Carney gets paid big money to try and spin this debacle into something defensible and he's struggling...why should you be expected to do any better as amateurs?

You know...if the Obama folks had simply admitted they misjudged the security situation, were slow to respond to events on the ground that night and took responsibility for what happened...this would have blown over in short period of time. What's made it a scandal is the way they tried to hide their fuck ups. Now the truth will come out and they're going to be perceived as completely untrustworthy.

And most of those investigations brought about more questions, and all documents have not been provided nor all witnesses. Tell me how any investigation can even come to any conclusions, if documents and witnesses have been withheld? Or is it you don't really want an honest finding? Or just have repeated what you have been told to say, without actually researching it yourself?

7 investigations stonewalled.

Get ready. Because here it comes.

only in insane rightwingnuthackworld

One has to remember. This is called obstruction of a Congressional investigation. I personally want to see people in orange.

Really?

Cool. I finally found someone who is sure all of the questions have been answered.

So please old wise one.....answer this one question....

The administration said it did not send the military because they never would have gotten there in time.

The military concurred when asked how long it would have taken to get there; answering 12 hours...and of course, the siege was over within 9 hours.

So....old wise one....tell me...

How did the administration know how long the siege would take?

I never thought Leon and General Ham to be right wingers. Both under oath said they knew immediately it was a terrorist attack.

You have 15 minutes and Ham and Panetta are running to brief the President. Both saying its a terror attack.

Really?

Cool. I finally found someone who is sure all of the questions have been answered.

So please old wise one.....answer this one question....

The administration said it did not send the military because they never would have gotten there in time.

The military concurred when asked how long it would have taken to get there; answering 12 hours...and of course, the siege was over within 9 hours.

So....old wise one....tell me...

How did the administration know how long the siege would take?

You are communicating with individuals that think Obama has not lied about anything, and every scandal is a myth.

Close your eyes and try and imagine how stupid one needs to be to actually believe something so absurd.

Really. Close your eyes and imagine how stupid one would need to be. Now, try and imagine trying to say ANYTHING logical to these intolerable, intolerant, gullible, naive, morons like that.

They deserve no respect and trying to be logical with them is an exercise in futility. You may think that is crazy. Just do that for me. Close your eyes and imagine...how fucking stupid one needs to be to believe Obama has not lied about a thing. Considering every fucking word out of his mouth has been a bold faced lie, one would really need to be a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back