"12 Years a Slave....it's time"

Obama has only been president for a little over five years, who's the moron? On the other hand eight years of Bush nearly destroyed us all.

Obama has only been president for a little over five years, who's the moron? On the other hand eight years of Bush nearly destroyed us all.

I think it is safe to assume the moron will continue to be a moron for the next three years.

It's time means that an all black movie should win the Oscars without regard to whether or not it is the best movie. It's time for affirmative action for talent like there was for ability.

"Destroyed"

Another fucking drama queen

I always get a kick out of the people that ignore what clinton set in motion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KGfgg-d8s]Billy And Mandy - Destroy Us All - YouTube[/ame]

I think it is safe to assume the moron will continue to be a moron for the next three years.

I don't think it's safe to assume that, I've got my money on him going full retard before his term is done. :redface:

"Kirk Lazarus: Everybody knows you never go full retard.
Tugg Speedman: What do you mean?
Kirk Lazarus: Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed... " -- Tropic Thunder

Forum List

Back