Trump Assures Jury Stormy Daniels Was Way Hotter Back Then

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1715469551383.png

NEW YORK CITY, NY — Former President Donald Trump made sure members of the jury in the Stormy Daniels hush money trial knew the adult film actress was much much hotter when he first met her.

"She was an eight or a nine back then, let me tell you," Trump explained to members of the jury. "Now she's a bit of a dog; Dogface Daniels, that's what they call her. But not when I met her, I would never touch a dog, not a dog guy. Not that I did touch her…but if I had…she was smokin'. Don't know what happened."

View attachment 945421

NEW YORK CITY, NY — Former President Donald Trump made sure members of the jury in the Stormy Daniels hush money trial knew the adult film actress was much much hotter when he first met her.

"She was an eight or a nine back then, let me tell you," Trump explained to members of the jury. "Now she's a bit of a dog; Dogface Daniels, that's what they call her. But not when I met her, I would never touch a dog, not a dog guy. Not that I did touch her…but if I had…she was smokin'. Don't know what happened."

Yes Stormy was pretty hot back in the day. She’s not now and accordingly her profession doesn’t pay well. That’s why she’s extorting Trump.

"Dogface Daniels" :laughing0301:

You gotta love that guy if for nothing else, his sense of humor. Stormy Daniels is a used-up, worn-out pig wearing lipstick. How she ever became relevant is beyond me.

"Dogface Daniels" :laughing0301:

You gotta love that guy if for nothing else, his sense of humor. Stormy Daniels is a used-up, worn-out pig wearing lipstick. How she ever became relevant is beyond me.
Trump made her relevant by paying her off. But this is a story by the Babylon Bee and Trump didn't make that comment.

Trump made her relevant by paying her off. But this is a story by the Babylon Bee and Trump didn't make that comment.

She's still irrelevant to anything that matters, except to you Trump-haters. You folks seemed to think that Stormy Daniels was your "Great White Hope" who was going to be the one to rid yourselves of Trump, once and for all.

But even after everything else you threw at Donald J. Trump, the salacious lies, the investigations, the impeachments, the indictments, his power over you has only increased beyond your ability to stop him.

But even after everything else you threw at Donald J. Trump, the salacious lies, the investigations, the impeachments, the indictments, his power over you has only increased beyond your ability to stop him.
Not to mention her testimony highlighted key things that hurt the prosecution .. what would you expect from a Trump hating female that requires a 2x4 across her girly parts so you don't fall in?

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure all you D uniparty maggots are drenched in regret & Guilt from events you participated in 25 yrs ago.

Trump cleaned up overall, and he cares about saving America for the Children better than any of the in DC now or practically ever (in my lifetime).

We need to denut, defend and cull these Congressional criminals if it takes chains and whipping at Gitmo for 400 of them.

I know he has a gag order, does anyone know if the judge can order Trump to wear a muzzle? He can remove it to eat, of course.
I hope the judge, who has already threatened jail time, throws Trump in jail for the ridiculous gag order preventing him from talking about detail as part of his campaign.

I hope the judge, who has already threatened jail time, throws Trump in jail for the ridiculous gag order preventing him from talking about detail as part of his campaign.

I don't want him Jailed? The whole thing is a shameless setup to tarnish, harrass and spread it all thru MSM with their leftist embellishment. They are trying to push President Trump to crack and them use that as campaign material.

I don't want him Jailed? The whole thing is a shameless setup to tarnish, harrass and spread it all thru MSM with their leftist embellishment. They are trying to push President Trump to crack and them use that as campaign material.
Jailing Trump will only have positive outcomes for the 2024 election given the "shamless setup, harrassment and MSM propaganda."

Not to mention her testimony highlighted key things that hurt the prosecution .. what would you expect from a Trump hating female that requires a 2x4 across her girly parts so you don't fall in?

Yeah that. Her cootch has been so reamed out that you could probably park a Ford F-350 up inside it without having to use any lube.

:laughing0301:

Yeah that. You cootch has been so reamed out that you could probably park a Ford F-350 up inside it without having to use any lube.

:laughing0301:

You're like a little mouse in a glue trap. No matter what you say or do, it only makes Trump stronger and his voting base support him more.
Yeah .. she keeps her dildo on a gun rack.

I know he has a gag order, does anyone know if the judge can order Trump to wear a muzzle? He can remove it to eat, of course.

You're like a little mouse in a glue trap. No matter what you say or do, it only makes Trump stronger and his voting base support him more.

Forum List

Back