12 Reasons He Doesn't Deserve a Second Term

Bin Laden is dead......General Motors is alive

Al Qaeda is alive and well. GM is owned by the US taxpayer and has a long way to go to break even.
I agree that Obama doesn't deserve a second term. But this Nation does not deserve what a Romney presidency will do to it. So the unhappy but obvious solution to the dilemma is to elect the lesser of the two evils and focus on finding a better choice in 2016.

The choice between Romney and Obama is analogous to the choice between lung cancer and asthma, respectively. Take your pick.

Al Qaeda is alive and well. GM is owned by the US taxpayer and has a long way to go to break even.

Al Qaeda is cowering waiting for the next drone strike

GM is doing the best it has done in years
AQ wasn't cowering so much in Benghazi.

U.S. Names al Qaeda in Libya Attack - WSJ.com
The acknowledgment of a possible al Qaeda role came at a congressional hearing in which government officials were peppered with questions about the adequacy of security at the U.S. Consulate in Libya, where the Sept. 11 attacks killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other State Department officials.

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that U.S. intelligence officials were examining evidence that operatives for al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb had a series of conversations with members of Ansar al-Sharia, a local militant group sympathetic with al Qaeda, on the day violent protests broke out in Cairo.

Testifying before a Senate committee on Wednesday, Matthew Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, said intelligence officials are examining the possibility of such links. "We are looking at indications that individuals involved in the attack may have had connections to al Qaeda or al Qaeda's affiliates, in particular, al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb," he said, calling the assault on the consulate a "terrorist attack."​

I agree that Obama doesn't deserve a second term. But this Nation does not deserve what a Romney presidency will do to it. So the unhappy but obvious solution to the dilemma is to elect the lesser of the two evils and focus on finding a better choice in 2016.

The choice between Romney and Obama is analogous to the choice between lung cancer and asthma, respectively. Take your pick.

You're either trying to justify your voting for a democrat as you always have or are not aware. Romney is a businessman who has no interest in seeing America unsuccessful. Thinking otherwise is illogical at best and lying at the worse.

Using your logic is like saying if I get rid of this cancer I'll get small pox.

Tell that to the family of the Lybian ambasador.

Did the Libyan ambassador tell Hillary Clinton Republicans shouldn't have cut her security budget?

Right, everything that happened in the Bush years was his fault even the last two where the democrats ignored him and drove the country into the ground.

This line of argument is inane. Are you saying that Obama heard screams for help and did nothing because of budget reasons? Really? He did that and never raised a peep until people died?

If nothing else his dropping of the ball and the death of our people is more then enough to reject the fail in the WH.

People died and Obama lied. Period.

Osama bin Laden is dead, but AlQaeda is NOT. The idiotic - albeit true - talking point has no more merit than saying that the Democratic Party is dead, because JFK got assassinated. Or, that the Republican Party is dead, because Lincoln was shot.

General Motors is alive. But Pontiac and Oldsmobile are dead. In my 55 years of driving and owning cars, 7 were either Pontiacs or Oldsmobiles before they were sacrificed on the altar of unrealistic idiocy known as Chevy Volt.

General Motors is DEAD as far as I am concerned.

This attitude must be why the Muslims hate us even more today then they did when Bush was in office. If Bush would have gone all 1984 with soulless drone killing people off a CIA kill list you folks would have been apoplectic as would I have been. What they are doing is not right it is not humane it is murder by proxy. What right does Obama have to select anyone for death especially an American citizen and his 16 year old son? Or those who happen to be standing near the target when the explosion goes off.

That said why don't you celebrate abortion that is something Obama supports and always results in death?

Forum List

Back