12 Reasons He Doesn't Deserve a Second Term

Everything you dupes know about Libya is wrong....We'll see about Tuesday. My guess, Obama wins, Romney wins popular because many uncontested red states live in an alternate Pub dupe universe, a disgrace.

Everything you dupes know about Libya is wrong....We'll see about Tuesday. My guess, Obama wins, Romney wins popular because many uncontested red states live in an alternate Pub dupe universe, a disgrace.

We know, Obama was president, comander in chief.

We know that it was an organized attack(s).

We know our people died.

We know that help was not sent for whatever reason.

We know, for fact, that people died and Obama lied.

that is all anyone should need to know.

You're either trying to justify your voting for a democrat as you always have or are not aware. Romney is a businessman who has no interest in seeing America unsuccessful. Thinking otherwise is illogical at best and lying at the worse.
To describe Romney simply as a "businessman" is comparable to describing Pol Pot as a "political leader." A lot of important details are ignored.

Mitt Romney is a predatory capitalist. A spoiler. He is directly responsible for the ruin of hundreds of fledgling corporations and for exporting thousands of American jobs to China and Mexico. He is as concerned with preserving the American Democracy as Donald Trump is. His main concern is promoting the interests of the One Percent. And the only reason you are not aware of this is you are ignorant, pitifully misinformed, and you obviously have been brainwashed by the political right -- which is controlled by the One Percent.

If you are among the middle class you need to wake up to the fact that you're working against your own best interests. But I strongly doubt you will.

You're either trying to justify your voting for a democrat as you always have or are not aware. Romney is a businessman who has no interest in seeing America unsuccessful. Thinking otherwise is illogical at best and lying at the worse.
To describe Romney simply as a "businessman" is comparable to describing Pol Pot as a "political leader." A lot of important details are ignored.

Mitt Romney is a predatory capitalist. A spoiler. He is directly responsible for the ruin of hundreds of fledgling corporations and for exporting thousands of American jobs to China and Mexico. He is as concerned with preserving the American Democracy as Donald Trump is. His main concern is promoting the interests of the One Percent. And the only reason you are not aware of this is you are ignorant, pitifully misinformed, and you obviously have been brainwashed by the political right -- which is controlled by the One Percent.

If you are among the middle class you need to wake up to the fact that you're working against your own best interests. But I strongly doubt you will.

Any kind of captialist is preferable to a little wanna-be communists such as Obama. This system has just worked excellently for the United States for well over 200 years and we don't need no stinking Marxist/Stalinist wanna-be effing it up.

Get it? Of course not.

Al Qaeda is alive and well. GM is owned by the US taxpayer and has a long way to go to break even.

Al Qaeda is cowering waiting for the next drone strike

GM is doing the best it has done in years

This attitude must be why the Muslims hate us even more today then they did when Bush was in office. If Bush would have gone all 1984 with soulless drone killing people off a CIA kill list you folks would have been apoplectic as would I have been. What they are doing is not right it is not humane it is murder by proxy. What right does Obama have to select anyone for death especially an American citizen and his 16 year old son? Or those who happen to be standing near the target when the explosion goes off.

That said why don't you celebrate abortion that is something Obama supports and always results in death?

Muslims hate Al Qaeda more than they hate us

Drones are silent death from above........Love em

Terrorize the terrorists!

So you're not telling the truth, gottja.

First president in 75 years of trying to pass universal healthcare

Go Obamacare!

First president in 75 years of trying to pass universal healthcare

Go Obamacare!

It's not universal dickweed.

It leaves people out and allows others to enter the system once they are sick.

That's Obamacare. A disaster if ever there was one.

Bin Laden is dead......General Motors is alive

Chris Stevens is dead too... and GM is still in our pockets after the cronies looted it. :rolleyes:

Reports that the auto bailouts will cost taxpayers $25 billion more than previously projected have sparked the predictable political squabbles that attend an election year. Liberals claim the cost to taxpayers was worth the price of saving American car companies, while conservatives grouse about what they see as government wasting more taxpayer money.

The reality, however, is uglier than either side realizes. Those behind the wheel of the automobile bailout were not folks who build cars but cronies who successfully leveraged their highly placed connections. Indeed, lift the hood, and what you find is that the auto bailout was a classic tale of cronyism, in which the well-connected sped away with big bucks.

{snip}

When it came to making financial decisions affecting the automotive bailout, insiders and favorites made out well and outsiders were left outside. Nonunion workers saw their pensions go bust. The financiers on the Auto Task Force in Washington shafted 22,000 salaried retirees out of their pensions. Why? Those salaried retirees of the former Delphi Corp. (a longtime GM parts supplier) had a fairly solid pension fund, which was 85 percent funded. What they didn’t have was the political clout of the United Auto Workers. The Treasury Department urged the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. to seize the Delphi pension plan. This was not a financial decision — it was a political decision.

Read more: SCHWEIZER: Auto bailouts bleeding more taxpayer cash - Washington Times SCHWEIZER: Auto bailouts bleeding more taxpayer cash - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Note particularly how they made sure the non-union guys lost their pensions. :mad:

Any kind of captialist is preferable to a little wanna-be communists such as Obama. This system has just worked excellently for the United States for well over 200 years and we don't need no stinking Marxist/Stalinist wanna-be effing it up.

Get it? Of course not.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about, which is not unusual for corporatist acolytes, and I won't waste my time trying to educate you because it would do no good. But you really should do some reading on what communism is and is not.

The fact is I wish Obama leaned a bit farther in that direction, because if he did he would not be as friendly to Wall Street and the banks as he has been and he might appoint an Attorney General who would investigate and prosecute the criminals who have transferred this Nation's wealth to a One Percent minority and virtually decimated the middle class.

I know you do not, and will not, see things that clearly and I am not trying to turn on any lights for you, because there are none so blind as they who will not see. The time I'm spending here is for the benefit of those who are capable of thinking objectively.

Forum List

Back