12 kids chained to their beds

you're not smart enough to end around me.

Better luck next time.
Well whose responsibility is it ?
well gee, lemme think

like most normal humans, a little over 6 billion of us, those kids will have other relatives.

I know, the idea of family taking care of each other is an alien concept to you, but it's normal for the rest of us.
You mean relatives of the people who kept them chained up all their lives ?
Seriously ?

You really know nothing about the other relatives. Would you like to take their children away too? I remember you saying right wing people should be locked in zoos and have their children taken away, so who knows?
Oh dear, I am using my intelligence. Perhaps you would like to outline a scenario where people, who let this happen, are fit and proper to look after a dozen damaged youngsters ?
Lol. I’ve yet to see you use any intelligence, Tammy. All I’m saying is you have provided no information about the rest of the family because at the time of posting you didn’t have any upon which to judge them. Not that that ever stops you.

Wow. A school principal was "the father"? Some kids as old as 29? How did CPS miss this mess for so many years? He must have doctored the books?
CPS is generally complicit. CPS has yet to save a single child. Their primary purpose it to enforce the world view of school admins and destroy the culture of minorities by farming kids out to pedophiles.

Ever been to Perris, CA? Inland, one of the heavily red areas.
Ohhhh, I see, these people were Christians, so naturally you assume that angle to attack them. Well, nope. They are just some fucked-up individuals that live in the most disgraceful and fucked-up state in the Union... California.

California has no moral standards. Easiest place to get laid in America. The girls there have no moral standards. Just take your penis to the beach. Score! Don’t even have to work at getting it either.

The OP is a Fascist.. He doesn't care for the children. He wants the State to raise out kids.
They would do a better job than these criminals.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yes, yes, we all know this is your version of doing a great job..

hitler-hitler-youth-a2yntf.jpg

Question, how does a 29 year old man, allow a parent to chain him up each night? All I gotta say, is maybe, just maybe white people are just stupid

When you were raised this way it is all you know. How is it that a supposed thinking person, as you claim to be, would conflate a mentally, and physically abused persons actions, with race.

You are one dumb bunny...

you're not smart enough to end around me.

Better luck next time.
Well whose responsibility is it ?
well gee, lemme think

like most normal humans, a little over 6 billion of us, those kids will have other relatives.

I know, the idea of family taking care of each other is an alien concept to you, but it's normal for the rest of us.
You mean relatives of the people who kept them chained up all their lives ?
Seriously ?

You really know nothing about the other relatives. Would you like to take their children away too? I remember you saying right wing people should be locked in zoos and have their children taken away, so who knows?
Oh dear, I am using my intelligence. Perhaps you would like to outline a scenario where people, who let this happen, are fit and proper to look after a dozen damaged youngsters ?

You have the intelligence of a goat, twit. There are people all over the world who abuse their children in this way, but, more to the point, you feel that only government should raise children and yet we have seen how governments abuse tens of millions of people, to include torture and murder, so, once again, you demonstrate your intellect, which is that of the aforementioned goat.

The OP is a Fascist.. He doesn't care for the children. He wants the State to raise out kids.
They would do a better job than these criminals.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yes, yes, we all know this is your version of doing a great job..

hitler-hitler-youth-a2yntf.jpg
Fascinating. And so all about the topic of this thread which is the poor kids abused by their parents.

You are clearly not intelligent enough to perceive the relevance.

Wow, only a leftist, a far deep, can never come back, leftist would try to use this as a reason for the government to control how people raise their kids.

pafuckingthetic

How do you know they are leftist?? One thing is for sure , they are "white".
Religious in not Leftist unless you are a lying apologist for Islam, other than that they hate Jews and Christians.

Forum List

Back