12 kids chained to their beds

The father was a school principle?? Man that mother has some crazy looking eyes. How can something so harmful to so many kids stay hidden like that.
If they do have extended family...they are very distant family.

Wow, only a leftist, a far deep, can never come back, leftist would try to use this as a reason for the government to control how people raise their kids.

pafuckingthetic
Nice new word for me there! Thanks!

Um...just for clarification purposes the reason he is a principal was because that is what he named his home school. So there is no school that he is principal of. It's just part of the titles he had for them at their house! As a matter of fact the house when it was playing the part of school was called "Sandcastle Day School".

and I'd just like to note

the op doesn't care about the kids, if he did, he would have mentioned it.

those kids are going to need a lot of help.
So is that the States responsibility ?
you're not smart enough to end around me.

Better luck next time.
Well whose responsibility is it ?

The asshole parent. They are criminals. But if you want to see real horror just leave it to government to "take care of you". They're real good at mass murder. Far better than these two assholes.

Wow, only a leftist, a far deep, can never come back, leftist would try to use this as a reason for the government to control how people raise their kids.

pafuckingthetic

How the heck did you know they are from the left? LOL.....they are WHITE that's all we know for now.

pafuckingthetic

How do you know they are leftist?? One thing is for sure , they are "white".
I was talking about tommy, he's a government control freak like you.

I'll ignore your racist comment, it's gotten boring pointing out your hypocrassy

You brought up "leftist".

This is a prime example of why I am for the death penalty. I don't care what political party they belong to. They need to be hung until dead. Fuck the needle. HANG THEM.

pafuckingthetic
Leave it to a moron to turn this tragedy into a political event...you people are soooo pathetic

Is it just me or is it fact....had this family been muslim, black, hispanic or any other ethnic group, but white.......the response would not turn into a liberal vs conservative debate. Every single time white people are the subjects of horrible shit, the topic always then turn, well, they're liberals......the game is on!!

Will white people ever take responsibility for the shit their race does?

So is that the States responsibility ?
you're not smart enough to end around me.

Better luck next time.
Well whose responsibility is it ?
well gee, lemme think

like most normal humans, a little over 6 billion of us, those kids will have other relatives.

I know, the idea of family taking care of each other is an alien concept to you, but it's normal for the rest of us.
You mean relatives of the people who kept them chained up all their lives ?
Seriously ?

You really know nothing about the other relatives. Would you like to take their children away too? I remember you saying right wing people should be locked in zoos and have their children taken away, so who knows?
Oh dear, I am using my intelligence. Perhaps you would like to outline a scenario where people, who let this happen, are fit and proper to look after a dozen damaged youngsters ?

Question, how does a 29 year old man, allow a parent to chain him up each night? All I gotta say, is maybe, just maybe white people are just stupid

Forum List

Back