Since their divorce, Murdoch has been telling anybody who would listen that Wendi is a Chinese spy

• Banned
Ivanka's best friend Wendi Deng Murdoch & Jared Kushner's bro Joshua Kushner were both in Moscow, Russia when the campaign started in June of 2015. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. Like the hundreds of other “coincidences” that lead everyone to same conclusion=Trump’s a traitor.

that's according to Fire & Fury author Michael Wolff

Michael Wolff on Twitter

A jaded former lover, but there still could be some serious truth to this, appears the government warned Jared and Ivanka about getting too close to her also as she was involved in the building of a garden near Washington that could be used for surveillance of the White House due to it's height. Espionage is serious business, very dirty and you can be sure there are people you wouldnt expect who are involved and some even quite public figures.

There are some that are blatantly disgusting to me, there are some guys on twitter giving out the address of a former gf who is a Dreamer or in America illegally. People applaud him and laugh, I find it offensive. I say if they arrest her, they should arrest him also for knowing she is in the country illegally and doing nothing about it. Not cool to be so two faced when it suits your needs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back