12 kids chained to their beds

and I'd just like to note

the op doesn't care about the kids, if he did, he would have mentioned it.

those kids are going to need a lot of help.
So is that the States responsibility ?
Tommy...

You fail to understand America, and Americans.

We don't rely on the "State," as donations are pouring in for these unfortunate individuals.

The State has a responsiblilty to procecute the parents.

Why the contempt for our generosity?
The charitable contributions are admirable.
The state needs to step in where the family fails. Because eventually it is the state that has to pick up the pieces and pay the price.

Is it just me or is it fact....had this family been muslim, black, hispanic or any other ethnic group, but white.......the response would not turn into a liberal vs conservative debate. Every single time white people are the subjects of horrible shit, the topic always then turn, well, they're liberals......the game is on!!

Will white people ever take responsibility for the shit their race does?
It does seem that way doesnt it ?

Bringing their "dirty third world ways" to the land of the free.

Of course these people could have been any colour or creed. But if they had been Muslim or African it would have been used as more proof of their primitive ways.

It applies to mass shootings as well.
You truly are deluded.

Bring yourself out of the basement.

Wow, only a leftist, a far deep, can never come back, leftist would try to use this as a reason for the government to control how people raise their kids.

pafuckingthetic
Holy shit! It took only a few minutes for someone to step up to defend these 2 psychos. Branch Davidians may be looking for recruits.
How ignorant do you have to be to think I'm defending them?

you are a shockingly stewpud person.

Liberals want to brainwash kids and to take them from their parents away. Only completely morons can believe 'police' which fights against families and normal rising of kids.

(((Leftist))) Child Protecting Mafia must be abolished. It destroys white families and kills white christian children!

1c2712140e91ab8afe57c651930fbe4b--joint-custody-child-custody.jpg

Wow, only a leftist, a far deep, can never come back, leftist would try to use this as a reason for the government to control how people raise their kids.

pafuckingthetic

How do you know they are leftist?? One thing is for sure , they are "white".

Only f.... (((lefts))) destroy white christian families and prohibit white parents to rise their children according to Traditional Moral and Traditional Values.

pafuckingthetic

Only f.... (((lefts))) destroy white christian families and prohibit white parents to rise their children according to Traditional Moral and Traditional Values.

they were probably religious zealots. You know the kind that think the world is bad.

pafuckingthetic

they were probably religious zealots. You know the kind that think the world is bad.

They don't look like radical Muslims to me

pafuckingthetic

They don't look like radical Muslims to me

radical Christians.Couple who 'starved 13 children' had large family 'because it was God's calling'

Last edited:
From what I've read the father was an engineer at Grumman who made $140,000 a year and the couple was described by some as 'just good Christians'. Which is what I first thought on hearing of this, it sounds like religion run amuck, like these people that won't get their children vaccinated because of 'religious' reasons.

Thank god these children are now free and out into the real world where the air is fresh and you get to eat filet mignon. And most of them look happy oddly enough. Could be a false joy where children usually adjust to their environment whatever it is. At least they aren't feral.
“God”...capitalized...even if you are an atheist.

Forum List

Back