11-year-old girl tasered at school

Hey there's some compassionate conservatism at work...................hang everyone that doesn't think the same.............:eusa_think:

Hey ... I know it's more of a challenge for some than others, but DO try and recognize obvious sarcasm when it's as glaring as a neon billboard between Deming and Lordsburg, NM, huh?:rolleyes:

You are funny...You actually did agree with me in that my first two sentences are saying what you were refering to. Yes some kids are out of control. But how did they get that way? ( Nature vs. Nurture arguement again) Somewhere along the line a parent through either laziness or just being tired allowed one bad behaviour, and after a progression of time it just became acceptable.

As for TV....Who is the person in charge that allows the child what to and what not to watch? If someone wants to use the arguement that a parent cant always be there then I say use the 'V' chip which sets parental controls.

There are many tools at a parents disposal. Some parents have to realize that it isnt easy keeping up with kids and that you have to be "ON" all the time.

Do you have children? I have to ask that question because I do. The oldest I raised on my own for several years. I know ffrom when I was a kid, and from having raised one, it's NEVER as simple as a blanket "the parent(s)' fault."

The parent cannot control the example set by the child's peers, nor set by society, whether through tv, movies, radio, advertisement, etc. When all the kids in the neighborhood are doing "X" or get an "X" because it's what's "in," if you don't provide one as well you are just an asshole and you can explain youself away from now on and it won't matter a bit.

Likewise you can teach your child what is right every moment you are together and set the best of examples, and they're usually going to do what their friends think is cool the second they're out of sight.

No matter what you think, you cannot shield your child from society's example and peer pressure, and they want to belong/identify with their peers and society. Parents are the antethesis of that.

What I find EXTREMELY revolting about this article and what's been said here so far is that, where I live anyway, PARENTS are not left to discipline in correct ways without fear of the state nazi storm trooper social service workers stepping in.....................which is actually the bigger issue here, especially when the system now allows using ANY TYPE of weapons on the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Unless you're the parent. Try spanking them in certain states and the Nazi's who tased your kid will be right over with the SWAT team to get you.

Do you have kids.......................

ravir stated that she read that the kid was retarded..............if that's the case they should stick that taser UP THE GUARD'S ASS!!!!!!

And five year olds don't know right and wrong in all situations by ANY MEANS, IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T NEED PARENTS.......................:rolleyes:

The problem isn't where to stick the taser. If the kid is retarded, seems to me the problem might be where the appropriate learning environment that is equipped to handle that child's problem is, and how come the kid isn't there.

I still say if you're going to have guards at schools, they should be trained in restraining children WITHOUT tasers...if we're talking 11 year olds. Tasers are a great back up, but I just can't imagine having to use one on an unarmed 11 year old.

I was able to successfully restrain angry, out of control 13 year old boys, I can't imagine having to tase them. Except out of laziness, or some power trip.

Unless you're the parent. Try spanking them in certain states and the Nazi's who tased your kid will be right over with the SWAT team to get you.

That was my point exactly...................we need not the "village" to step in.....................at all!

Are you retarded? I'm asking seriously. I'm pretty sure it's the panties in a twist crowd of right wing crybabies that feel the need to have rent-a-cops watching the kids in schools all over America. What a waste.

Perhaps you should ask your question of yourself? The "right wing crybabies" I know don't want security guards in schools. They're fine with discipline being handled by the school staff, and making sure they, the parents are notified.

I also marched my ass right into the school and collected my daughter and basically told the principal to screw off because some other girl hit her and she hit her back so they both got suspended, and this politically-correct, perfect world liberal proceeded attempting to lecture me and i told her straight up:

If a kid takes a swing at my kid, she has MY persmission to clock the other kid and if she (the principle) didn't like it, tough shit, call the school board.

In other words, get your panties in a twist label where it goes ... on the whiney-assed liberals who don't want to hold little Johnny accountable for his actions or can't believe their little angel isn't the absolute shit.

The problem isn't where to stick the taser. If the kid is retarded, seems to me the problem might be where the appropriate learning environment that is equipped to handle that child's problem is, and how come the kid isn't there.

They've been integrating these kids into the mainstream constantly for quite awhile now in many places................because with all due political correctness involved we can not exploit them through paring them off and making them seem less worthy, no child left behind you know even at the degration of the whole system..................problem is these kids DO NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION AND METHODS TO SUCCEED and putting them in "normal" classrooms can be much more than a distraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should ask your question of yourself? The "right wing crybabies" I know don't want security guards in schools. They're fine with discipline being handled by the school staff, and making sure they, the parents are notified.

I also marched my ass right into the school and collected my daughter and basically told the principal to screw off because some other girl hit her and she hit her back so they both got suspended, and this politically-correct, perfect world liberal proceeded attempting to lecture me and i told her straight up:

If a kid takes a swing at my kid, she has MY persmission to clock the other kid and if she (the principle) didn't like it, tough shit, call the school board.

In other words, get your panties in a twist label where it goes ... on the whiney-assed liberals who don't want to hold little Johnny accountable for his actions or can't believe their little angel isn't the absolute shit.

I'm with you. I raised my boys telling them "If you get into a fight at school and get in trouble there, you're in trouble here, too."

I changed it, as I knew I would have to, when they entered middle school. My older boy was targeted by a much larger (coincidentally, Indian) kid, who consistently pushed him around.

I sat my son down and said, "Ok, the time has come. If you hit him, hit him in the nose, then the solar plexus, and expect to get the crap beat out of you. But I guarantee he won't pick on you anymore."

So my boy did. He bloodied the kid's nose, and knocked the wind out of him, then got dumped upside down in a garbage can. And the boy never bothered him again.

Sometimes you gotta fight.

When I have kids, I'll tell them the same. Somebody hits you, you hit them back twice as hard and knock the crap out of them.

Unfortunatley, it's not up to me what the school does in a fight situation. Schools all over have adopted this retarded "zero-tolerance" crap. So when I have a kid, I'll tell them to beat the hell out of whoever hits them, however, I will also tell them that they better be prepared for the consequences that the school has for them. (I don't agree with punishing a kid for defending him/herself, but it's going to happen regardless.)

I defended myself in junior high and beat the crap out of the other kid. But I had to take my punishment to. And I turned out all right. One thing I think it is important to teach kids is that the world isn't fair, and it's not going to be any time soon.

It's like space language. I have no idea what you're talking about.

:rofl: :eusa_whistle: I thought you were talking about DOTS slang for whatever...................there was mention in SE's article that we NEED these dolts maintaining "security" in our schools because of boogymen and terrorists.:rofl: :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back