Not Much Sympathy for This Girl

This was the kind of girl who made fun of the other girls back in high school.

Right, and you have proof. She's dead, so that's that. Big titted slut. Probably had nipple rings.:cuckoo:

It's unfortunate that someone died during a routine surgery, but why care one way or the other what she "was" like?

MOST big-chested girls get picked ON during school - they aren't the ones doing the picking, usually...

IF you actually read the story you'll see she was having the surgery to fix congenital defects...:cuckoo:

That's kind of like saying your nose job is to "fix a deviated septum," which is how you get insurance to pay for it.

It's a con.

This was a spoiled teen getting a boob job. There's nothing "tragic" about her death that I can see --- tragic is when you die during NECESSARY surgery, or when you die because you can't AFFORD surgery. Tragic is a nine-year-old dying of cancer. This teen was voluntarily putting her life at risk for pure, moneyed vanity.

I'm not saying I CELEBRATE her death, personally, but I am saying I can see where the nasty comments come from. And I'm not going to get broken up about it, myself.

I don't care if she did it purely out of vanity. Her mother still lost a child.

Amazing the lack of empathy or even sympathy people have....

Give us a break will you please......................with "girls gone STUPID" as the lowest common denominator presented for forced female regard and respect WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT NOW???????:eusa_think:

She had aysemetic breasts and inverted nipples.

Your compassion is just undewhelming.

She could haved had this reaction to a appendectomy. Now tell me why that would be better?

It's nauseating, but not surprising, that anybody can say anyone deserves to die because they're vain.

Probably the same guys would say fat girls don't deserve to live, and called girls with buck teeth in middle school "Bucky".

I feel for the parents, and for the girl. Obviously she had issues, and in attempting to address them, no matter in how ill-advised a manner, she died. It's a tragedy.

It's nauseating, but not surprising, that anybody can say anyone deserves to die because they're vain.

Probably the same guys would say fat girls don't deserve to live, and called girls with buck teeth in middle school "Bucky".

I feel for the parents, and for the girl. Obviously she had issues, and in attempting to address them, no matter in how ill-advised a manner, she died. It's a tragedy.

I dont recall ANYONE saying this girl, who died, deserved it.

look at the title of the thread.

Little sympathy for a young woman who happened to have asymetic breasts and inverted nipples?

If she had a hairlip repaired would you have sympathy for her?

New Topics

Forum List

Back