11-year-old girl tasered at school

Perhaps you should ask your question of yourself? The "right wing crybabies" I know don't want security guards in schools. They're fine with discipline being handled by the school staff, and making sure they, the parents are notified.

I also marched my ass right into the school and collected my daughter and basically told the principal to screw off because some other girl hit her and she hit her back so they both got suspended, and this politically-correct, perfect world liberal proceeded attempting to lecture me and i told her straight up:

If a kid takes a swing at my kid, she has MY persmission to clock the other kid and if she (the principle) didn't like it, tough shit, call the school board.

In other words, get your panties in a twist label where it goes ... on the whiney-assed liberals who don't want to hold little Johnny accountable for his actions or can't believe their little angel isn't the absolute shit.

Way to go sticking up for your kid! Since when does a kid get suspended for defending herself?

Whiny-assed liberals aren't capable of placing the blame where it belongs. This is why they let criminals off. This is why they are apologists for the very people who would kill us.

Way to go sticking up for your kid! Since when does a kid get suspended for defending herself?

Whiny-assed liberals aren't capable of placing the blame where it belongs. This is why they let criminals off. This is why they are apologists for the very people who would kill us.

They get suspended for defending themselves. It's the zero tolerance thing. Kids get in a fight, everyone gets suspended.

Now with cops, it's a little different. Kids get in a fight, they press charges against the winner. So if somebody picks a fight with your kid, and he brings it, then HE'LL be the one with a record.

Trust me on this one. I lived through two boys, one of which in particular is a scrapper (though not a bully).

It's like space language. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

Probably the last place you want to think of terrorists striking is your kids' school. But according to two trainers at an anti-terrorism conference on the East Coast, preparations for attacks on American schools that will bring rivers of blood and staggering body counts are well underway in Islamic terrorist camps.

The intended attackers have bluntly warned us they're going to do it.
They're already begun testing school-related targets here.They've given us a catastrophic model to train against, which we've largely ignored and they've learned more deadly tactics from.
"We don't know for sure what they will do. No one knows the future. But by definition, a successful attack is one we are not ready for," declared one of the instructors, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. Our schools fit that description to a "T"-as in Terrorism and Threat.
…
Why schools? Two reasons:

1. Our values. "The most sacred thing to us is our children, our babies," Rassa said. Killing hundreds of them at a time would significantly "boost Islamic morale and lower that of the enemy" (us). In Grossman's words, terrorists see this effort as "an attempt to defile our nation" by leaving it "stunned to its soul."

2. Our lack of preparation. Police agencies "aren't used to this," Rassa said. "We deal with acts of a criminal nature. This is an act of war," but because of our laws "we can't depend on the military to help us," at least at the outset.
…
How we know they're coming.

Al-Qaeda has publicly asserted the "right" to kill 2,000,000 American children, Rassa explained, and has warned that "operations are in stages of preparation" now. He played vivid videotapes confiscated in Afghanistan, showing al-Qaeda terrorists practicing the takeover of a school. The trainees issue commands in English, rehearse separating youngsters into manageable groups and meeting any resistance with violence. Some "hostages" are taken to the rooftop, dangled over the edge, then "shot."

"Any place that has given [Islamic terrorists] trouble, they've come after the kids," Grossman said. Muslim religious literature, according to Rassa, states clearly that the killing of children not only is "permitted" in Islam but is "approved" by Mohammed, so long as the perpetrators "are striving for the general good" as interpreted by that religion.
The terrorists' tactical model.
cont.
http://www.killology.com/art_mass_slaughter.htm

This is what I was talking about, did you miss it????????:rolleyes:

I stopped reading at the first sentence because I knew it was a piece of crap as soon as I read this:

"Probably the last place you want to think of terrorists striking is your kids' school."

Actually, my kids' school is the FIRST place I think of terrorists striking, because terrorists target children (hello, seminary killing what, two weeks ago?). I know that terrorists target the weak and the innocent. THat sentence implies that most people find it unimaginable that they would do so.

I stopped reading at the first sentence because I knew it was a piece of crap as soon as I read this:

"Probably the last place you want to think of terrorists striking is your kids' school."

Actually, my kids' school is the FIRST place I think of terrorists striking, because terrorists target children (hello, seminary killing what, two weeks ago?). I know that terrorists target the weak and the innocent. THat sentence implies that most people find it unimaginable that they would do so.

Read the quote that you quoted again...very slowly. I agree with alot of what you say in alot of posts, but read that quote again. no one wants to think of their kids school as a primary target for a terrorist attack.

What is it that you don't understand then.....................by statement if you please :rolleyes:

No, I got the "want" part of it. My point is, the implication is that it's a shocking revelation that terrorists would attack our kids in school.

Not to me, it isn't. I've been considering it since long before 911.

No, I got the "want" part of it. My point is, the implication is that it's a shocking revelation that terrorists would attack our kids in school.

Well yeah, most people think about that. This article is just emphasizing the real danger behind it. Most people (now days) veiw schools as mass killing sites, and not particularly terrorist attack targets. I agree that it's not shocking to find this out, but the author of this really knows what he's talking about. He's got a couple of books that are really good. On Killing and On Combat. They're awesome books.

The WANT part of what...............damn now I'm confused????????:rofl: :eusa_drool:

Are we actually speaking to each other........................:rolleyes:

That's because we're talking about the nuances of the English language.

Sheesh I believe nuances change from coast to coast..................we're definitely having some sort of braincramp between us..............I think it began in that farmers post WHEN MY STATEMENT WAS TO THE BOARD AND AMERICA.................since this is the "US" message board..............I wasn't just speaking to you........sorry for the confusion??????:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps you should ask your question of yourself? The "right wing crybabies" I know don't want security guards in schools. They're fine with discipline being handled by the school staff, and making sure they, the parents are notified.

I also marched my ass right into the school and collected my daughter and basically told the principal to screw off because some other girl hit her and she hit her back so they both got suspended, and this politically-correct, perfect world liberal proceeded attempting to lecture me and i told her straight up:

If a kid takes a swing at my kid, she has MY persmission to clock the other kid and if she (the principle) didn't like it, tough shit, call the school board.

In other words, get your panties in a twist label where it goes ... on the whiney-assed liberals who don't want to hold little Johnny accountable for his actions or can't believe their little angel isn't the absolute shit.

Read Screaming Eagle's response to me. That's what I'm talking about when I say crybaby. The guy has gone around the bend and is so afraid that he's probably wanting each school child to have a body guard.

You have a rather skewed version of liberals. I have no problem with my kids taking their punishment at school if they screw up. And I have no problem with them defending themselves. I have a serious problem with rent-a-cops and all the other so called security measures. School isn't meant to be a prison. Most of it is just for show, anyway, and it's demoralizing in the extreme for the kids. My kids' school is crawling with security and anyone with half a brain could waltz in right under their noses and do all sorts of damage.

They've been integrating these kids into the mainstream constantly for quite awhile now in many places................because with all due political correctness involved we can not exploit them through paring them off and making them seem less worthy, no child left behind you know even at the degration of the whole system..................problem is these kids DO NEED SPECIAL ATTENTION AND METHODS TO SUCCEED and putting them in "normal" classrooms can be much more than a distraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So THAT's how Bush made it out of grade school.

Read Screaming Eagle's response to me. That's what I'm talking about when I say crybaby. The guy has gone around the bend and is so afraid that he's probably wanting each school child to have a body guard.

You have a rather skewed version of liberals. I have no problem with my kids taking their punishment at school if they screw up. And I have no problem with them defending themselves. I have a serious problem with rent-a-cops and all the other so called security measures. School isn't meant to be a prison. Most of it is just for show, anyway, and it's demoralizing in the extreme for the kids. My kids' school is crawling with security and anyone with half a brain could waltz in right under their noses and do all sorts of damage.

I have a skewed version of liberals? I think not since I was called one until I was in my early 20's. I know your arguments as well or better than you do.:cool:

No offense, Gunny, but I think you do. It isn't whiny assed liberals or conservatives that don't want little Johnny held accountable. It's stupid people from all walks of life and all political viewpoints.

No offense, Gunny, but I think you do. It isn't whiny assed liberals or conservatives that don't want little Johnny held accountable. It's stupid people from all walks of life and all political viewpoints.

No offense taken. Peopel jump to a lot of erroneous conclusions on message boards.

If it'll make you feel any better, I used to be a long-haired, bellbottom wearing, dope smoking liberal journalist that spent 4 years working on the school paper for a genuine 60's hippy and was a card-carrying Democrat.

So, IMO, it is YOUR view that is skewed. When liberals left common sense and logic behind, so too did THEY get left behind.

Forum List

Back