11-year-old girl tasered at school

What I find EXTREMELY revolting about this article and what's been said here so far is that, where I live anyway, PARENTS are not left to discipline in correct ways without fear of the state nazi storm trooper social service workers stepping in.....................which is actually the bigger issue here, especially when the system now allows using ANY TYPE of weapons on the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Actually you have a point....

Maybe if parents kept a stronger hand in their upbringing then maybe law enforcement wouldn't have to use the next level of force.

However I have seen both sides of that where parents use their fears as a way to wuss out on their kids upbringing.

Actually you have a point....

Maybe if parents kept a stronger hand in their upbringing then maybe law enforcement wouldn't have to use the next level of force.

However I have seen both sides of that where parents use their fears as a way to wuss out on their kids upbringing.

You didn't answer my question............................

AND parents ARE NOT ALLOWED by this system to maintain strong disciplinary tactics without fear of reprisal...........you can't have it both ways, either WE raise our kids OR THE FUCKING "VILLAGE DOES" and the village SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have kids.......................

ravir stated that she read that the kid was retarded..............if that's the case they should stick that taser UP THE GUARD'S ASS!!!!!!

And five year olds don't know right and wrong in all situations by ANY MEANS, IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T NEED PARENTS.......................:rolleyes:

Sounds as if YOU dont have kids...

That guard had every right to defend herself. Or are you one of those tender people who would allow themselves to be beat because you where too chicken shit to defend themselves?

AND BULLSHIT KIDS DAMN WELL DO KNOW right from wrong by age five! What kind of dumb ass kids do you know that think hurting people is a swell idea?

Or are you that kind of permissive person?

Sounds as if YOU dont have kids...

That guard had every right to defend herself. Or are you one of those tender people who would allow themselves to be beat because you where too chicken shit to defend themselves?

AND BULLSHIT KIDS DAMN WELL DO KNOW right from wrong by age five! What kind of dumb ass kids do you know that think hurting people is a swell idea?

Or are you that kind of permissive person?

YOU still have not answered my question..................

I raised my kids just fine, in another age, if and when they needed a swat on the ass they got it.........................they didn't need it often.

They NEVER got in any major trouble in school or with the law and are now having my grand babies.

YOU still have not answered my question..................

I raised my kids just fine, in another age, if and when they needed a swat on the ass they got it.........................they didn't need it often.

They NEVER got in any major trouble in school or with the law and are now having my grand babies.

The village DOES suck but I have no idea what question you are DEMANDING I answer.

Never mind I re read your post and yes I have raised two kids.

The village DOES suck but I have no idea what question you are DEMANDING I answer.

Never mind I re read your post and yes I have raised two kids.

DO YOU HAVE KIDS.........................:rolleyes:

Ok then, you should know that five year olds superficially know the difference betwen right and wrong, but change situations and they fail to maintain that knowledge sometimes.......................and error because they weren't taught to maintain it in all situations that COULD apply......................right or wrong?

DO YOU HAVE KIDS.........................:rolleyes:

Ok then, you should know that five year olds superficially know the difference betwen right and wrong, but change situations and they fail to maintain that knowledge sometimes.......................and error because they weren't taught to maintain it in all situations that COULD apply......................right or wrong?

There is nothing superficial about children even below the age of five say three and four years of age who have the fundalmental understanding that they dont like being hit and are taught to do unto others how they would like to done unto.

Any parent who is consistant in their application of consequences of said actions have less problems with their child.

This story, this 11 year old, clearly has never met with any consequences.

Let's see here.

You got a frickin' 11 YEAR OLD CHILD who pushes a classmate.
(kids push each other all the time - kids do stupid things all the time - kids are not murderers)

You got a frickin' RETARDED 11 YEAR OLD CHILD on top of everything else.
(not to mention retarded school employees)

You got teachers who can't handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.
(how did the child get all the way from being outside by the bus stop to inside throwing furniture?)

You got a security guard who can't handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.
(Or was this one of those little old lady "security guards"? If so, wasn't there a man or at least a younger, physically fit woman or two on the premises who could remove the child to a place where she could cool down? Or was this idiot security guard just itching to pull the trigger on his brand new taser?)

You got an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD who was so ANGRY she went BALLISTIC.
(This does NOT sound like a normal 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. I'd say they were dealing with some deep-seated problems here, which are not the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD'S fault. The primary approach should have been to isolate and calm the child first - not escalate a confrontation. Then later find out why the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD went beserk. Unless the child was provoked beyond her ability to deal, that kind of behavior is not normal and anybody, but especially educators, should recognize that)

In any case nobody at this school - teachers/principle/guard - seems to know how to handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.

So they resort to a TASER.

UNFRICKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!

How much harm will TASERING cause an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD?
(Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally?)

This school should be under investigation.

There were so many other approaches they could have used instead. First get an ADULT or two to physically place her in a room and allow her to finish her tantrum and cool off. Would that have been so hard?

How about calling the parents? Since when did parents give schools permission to let them TASER our CHILDREN?!!!!

To me the use of TASERS is a definite sign that our society is breaking down. Too many people are getting unruly for various reasons. Cattle prods are what are used to keep cattle in line. TASERS which are nothing more than cattle prods are being used to keep people in line. People today are being treated like nothing more than cattle.

To use a cattle prod….a TASER…. on an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD is beyond my comprehension….

What the hell is happening to society?

Screaming,

No where in the article did it say the girl was a retard. Someone just threw that out there because I have been watching and reading other news recounts of this same story and NONE of them have brought this up either.

That said ...God I hope you arent in law enforcement because you surely have no grasp of the use of force rules.

That and I hope you are NOT a parent.

If my kid EVER did what that 11 year old did they would be praying for the taser for they surely wont want what is coming from me!

There is nothing superficial about children even below the age of five say three and four years of age who have the fundalmental understanding that they dont like being hit and are taught to do unto others how they would like to done unto.

Any parent who is consistant in their application of consequences of said actions have less problems with their child.

This story, this 11 year old, clearly has never met with any consequences.
Where does it say that,are we reading two different articles?

Let's see here.

You got a frickin' 11 YEAR OLD CHILD who pushes a classmate.
(kids push each other all the time - kids do stupid things all the time - kids are not murderers)

You got a frickin' RETARDED 11 YEAR OLD CHILD on top of everything else.
(not to mention retarded school employees)

You got teachers who can't handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.
(how did the child get all the way from being outside by the bus stop to inside throwing furniture?)

You got a security guard who can't handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.
(Or was this one of those little old lady "security guards"? If so, wasn't there a man or at least a younger, physically fit woman or two on the premises who could remove the child to a place where she could cool down? Or was this idiot security guard just itching to pull the trigger on his brand new taser?)

You got an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD who was so ANGRY she went BALLISTIC.
(This does NOT sound like a normal 11 YEAR OLD CHILD. I'd say they were dealing with some deep-seated problems here, which are not the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD'S fault. The primary approach should have been to isolate and calm the child first - not escalate a confrontation. Then later find out why the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD went beserk. Unless the child was provoked beyond her ability to deal, that kind of behavior is not normal and anybody, but especially educators, should recognize that)

In any case nobody at this school - teachers/principle/guard - seems to know how to handle an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD.

So they resort to a TASER.

UNFRICKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!

How much harm will TASERING cause an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD?
(Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally?)

This school should be under investigation.

There were so many other approaches they could have used instead. First get an ADULT or two to physically place her in a room and allow her to finish her tantrum and cool off. Would that have been so hard?

How about calling the parents? Since when did parents give schools permission to let them TASER our CHILDREN?!!!!

To me the use of TASERS is a definite sign that our society is breaking down. Too many people are getting unruly for various reasons. Cattle prods are what are used to keep cattle in line. TASERS which are nothing more than cattle prods are being used to keep people in line. People today are being treated like nothing more than cattle.

To use a cattle prod….a TASER…. on an 11 YEAR OLD CHILD is beyond my comprehension….

What the hell is happening to society?

I totally agree............although I do know what a shock collar does for training hunting dogs....................on low.....................just kidding.

Kids don't need ANY TYPES of torture devises for disipline especially when you can lose your kid over a spanking........................not a beating, a freakin' spanking................................

AND this was not a prod which would have been dispicable enough..................IT WAS A PROJECTILE SHOOTING WEAPON, and the girl had to have them REMOVED from her body......................

Screaming,

No where in the article did it say the girl was a retard. Someone just threw that out there because I have been watching and reading other news recounts of this same story and NONE of them have brought this up either.

That said ...God I hope you arent in law enforcement because you surely have no grasp of the use of force rules.

That and I hope you are NOT a parent.

If my kid EVER did what that 11 year old did they would be praying for the taser for they surely wont want what is coming from me!

So what if the girl was not retarded....that was not the main issue anyway...NO child should be tasered for any reason.

You think TASERING a child is OK?
Why not just carry around a cattle prod and shock your kids if they get out of line?

I hope to God YOU are not a parent or in law enforcement.
You think you are a man because your children "would be praying for the taser"?
You're no man - you're sick.

I am all for corporal punishment for children within reason - but that does NOT include TASERING.
That is beyond the pale.

If a school tasered my grade school child there would be HELLFIRE to pay.

Schools should have guards to PROTECT our chidren - they absolutely should not be using their weapons UPON our children. They're not in prison. Any physically and mentally competent adult should have been able to handle an
11 YEAR OLD CHILD.

First, a learning disability does not mean one is exempt from proper moral action. It sounds like the parents use this as an excuse to basically do nothing with the child and excuse all of her behavior.

Second, I agree that tasering is extreme. It is baffling that the teachers or the guards could not physically restrain the child. Perhaps they were completely paralysed in this situation because they are not normally allowed to do anything and the guard flipped out.

Is this a Taser - a projectile-based device, or a stun gun - the handheld, direct-contact zapper? It doesn't say either article and I think journalists, being sloppy and lazy by nature, don't take the time to tell the difference.

If my child behaves this way, please punish them. I know I will when it is all said and done. It is every parents responsibility to teach thier children morality, respect for authority, and consequences for their actions. There was a time when teachers, principals, and even the neighbor lady down the street could punish kids when they act up. Now, parents get in trouble for spanking and parents raise hell if anyone else even speaks harshly to thier children.

We have created an idol. We worship our children instead of making them subject to us and to society. It is no wonder children grow up into adults who think they are little gods, full of narcissism, but hating themselves because they have nothing inside them worth respecting because no one loved them enough to do what was right and teach them the same.

First, a learning disability does not mean one is exempt from proper moral action. It sounds like the parents use this as an excuse to basically do nothing with the child and excuse all of her behavior.

Second, I agree that tasering is extreme. It is baffling that the teachers or the guards could not physically restrain the child. Perhaps they were completely paralysed in this situation because they are not normally allowed to do anything and the guard flipped out.

Is this a Taser - a projectile-based device, or a stun gun - the handheld, direct-contact zapper? It doesn't say either article and I think journalists, being sloppy and lazy by nature, don't take the time to tell the difference.

If my child behaves this way, please punish them. I know I will when it is all said and done. It is every parents responsibility to teach thier children morality, respect for authority, and consequences for their actions. There was a time when teachers, principals, and even the neighbor lady down the street could punish kids when they act up. Now, parents get in trouble for spanking and parents raise hell if anyone else even speaks harshly to thier children.

We have created an idol. We worship our children instead of making them subject to us and to society. It is no wonder children grow up into adults who think they are little gods, full of narcissism, but hating themselves because they have nothing inside them worth respecting because no one loved them enough to do what was right and teach them the same.

Some good points but since when is it the responsibility of the school to dish out corporal punishment?
Why would you hand over that specific responsibility to a school?

Corporal punishment should fall within the pervue of the parent....like it used to. It used to be the worst thing for a kid when the school called up his parents. Parents would pick up their misbehaving kid and he'd go home to get his just reward.

Let's look at it from the bigger picture.....and the poltical viewpoint...

Remember that our schools are a stronghold of liberalism.

On one hand, liberals are telling parents that they mustn't use corporal punishment on their children....that they should use other methods like time outs instead of spanking, for example. This idea is very constraining to parents who wish (and should) spank at least some children for some of their bad behavior. Liberals have pushed this idea to the point that older children can actually arrest their parents for laying a hand on them. This liberal attitude has permeated our culture and parents today have their hands tied and children of all ages have been going rampant with all kinds of misbehavior.

On the other hand, the liberals are starting to use force in our schools - by calling the police force and like this tasering incident. Taserimg is about as forceful as anybody can get in the corporal punishment department. Some parents agree with this sort of punishment because they (rightly) believe that misbehaving children should be punished. But they mistakenly are handing over this responsibility to the school. It should be the parents who dish out the corporal punishment to children, not our police force. If this is now the trend in our schools....to have a "security arm" .....this is going to lead to some critical questions:

If schools are allowed to use tasers, then should parents be allowed to use tasers too?

If not, why should a school be able to taser and a parent not be able to use a taser?

If the schools can use tasers but parents cannot, then society has put the schools (via their security arms) "in charge" of our children and their behaviors.....not the parents.

Of course, this is the ultimate goal of the liberal far left....they want the schools to become in charge of our children - to become like surrogate parents and the primary controllers of our children. They want the real family to disintegrate. If leftists can take control our children, they then control the future of our country. Marxism 101.

Are you retarded? I'm asking seriously. I'm pretty sure it's the panties in a twist crowd of right wing crybabies that feel the need to have rent-a-cops watching the kids in schools all over America. What a waste.

Are you retarded? I'm asking seriously. I'm pretty sure it's the panties in a twist crowd of right wing crybabies that feel the need to have rent-a-cops watching the kids in schools all over America. What a waste.

I think we should be protecting our schools from people who should not be there. Many schools are completely open to all manner of scumbags to enter and do dirt. I don't see the merit in having guards for the kids. That's the other confusing thing about this story. My mental image of this incident is a total flip-out fest - a bunch of supposedly competent adults who have know idea how to handle the situation.

Most schools have teachers and janitors who actually notice scumbags trying to get into school. The entire thing with the rent-a-cops, metal detectors, not letting the kids have lockers, id badges for the kids--it's a big waste of money that isn't worth the money or the impression it gives to kids that they're attending a prison and not a school.

I agree, this kid shouldn't have been tasered. She pushed a kid, at least that's what the other kid said. Who knows if she did or not? Maybe he did something to her first. Tasering a kid over a school yard fight is lunacy.

There's no 11 year old girl in the world that I couldn't restrain. I don't care if she's punching or not.

They need tougher security, people who have actually been trained in restraining kids, specifically. They're going to feel really stupid when it comes out that she has tourette's, or epilepsy, has DEVELOPED epilepsy because of being tased.

I don't have a prob with the school yard COs carrying tasers, but gimme a break. Why would a grown man have to taze a little girl? I know how to restrain grown men who are crazed and fighting without resorting to weaponry. Though that often requires more than one person.

They need to talk to the local nut farm to learn how to deal with these sorts of situations. Kids have enough problems without getting zapped.

"right wing crybabies"?

It's a "waste" to watch our children?

Maybe you should read this article....some of you left wing wussies might learn to grow a pair and protect our schools instead of allowing the tasering of little kids.

Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

Probably the last place you want to think of terrorists striking is your kids' school. But according to two trainers at an anti-terrorism conference on the East Coast, preparations for attacks on American schools that will bring rivers of blood and staggering body counts are well underway in Islamic terrorist camps.

• The intended attackers have bluntly warned us they're going to do it.
  • They're already begun testing school-related targets here.They've given us a catastrophic model to train against, which we've largely ignored and they've learned more deadly tactics from.
"We don't know for sure what they will do. No one knows the future. But by definition, a successful attack is one we are not ready for," declared one of the instructors, Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. Our schools fit that description to a "T"-as in Terrorism and Threat.
…
Why schools? Two reasons:

1. Our values. "The most sacred thing to us is our children, our babies," Rassa said. Killing hundreds of them at a time would significantly "boost Islamic morale and lower that of the enemy" (us). In Grossman's words, terrorists see this effort as "an attempt to defile our nation" by leaving it "stunned to its soul."

2. Our lack of preparation. Police agencies "aren't used to this," Rassa said. "We deal with acts of a criminal nature. This is an act of war," but because of our laws "we can't depend on the military to help us," at least at the outset.
…
How we know they're coming.

Al-Qaeda has publicly asserted the "right" to kill 2,000,000 American children, Rassa explained, and has warned that "operations are in stages of preparation" now. He played vivid videotapes confiscated in Afghanistan, showing al-Qaeda terrorists practicing the takeover of a school. The trainees issue commands in English, rehearse separating youngsters into manageable groups and meeting any resistance with violence. Some "hostages" are taken to the rooftop, dangled over the edge, then "shot."

"Any place that has given [Islamic terrorists] trouble, they've come after the kids," Grossman said. Muslim religious literature, according to Rassa, states clearly that the killing of children not only is "permitted" in Islam but is "approved" by Mohammed, so long as the perpetrators "are striving for the general good" as interpreted by that religion.
The terrorists' tactical model.
cont.
http://www.killology.com/art_mass_slaughter.htm

Forum List

Back