11-year-old girl tasered at school

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by BrianH, Mar 27, 2008.

1. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
  2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I am. The brat more than got what she deserved.

And the school got what it deserved for their bullshti liberal policies of aloowing the inmates to run the asylums. This kid is a direct product of their crap.

3. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Think they "tased" the wrong person, should of brought the parents in and tased their sorry ass's.

Course, the brat benefited from a little corporal punishment as well.:clap2:

4. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
  5. dread

dread Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43

In some cases that may not faze a person depending on an individuals 'currancy'.
    Sometimes a punishment only makes one more determined ( with ignorant feelings of self rightousness) to do a crime again.

That being said...

The female student got what she deserved and not only should her parents get tased but they should be sued by the school security for a shit load of money then on top of that they need to be pubicly humiliated for being shitty parents. Then the state should go further and remove the child from them as they clearly have raised ( probably abused since they did teach her this behaviour is alright) her wrong.

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I don't agree. Sometimes, no matter what the parents do, the child is just uncontrollable. I think that blaming the parents can go only so far then personal conduct has to take over.

I'd venture to say that rather than being taught this behavior by her parents, she was "looking cool and bad" in front of her peers.

That can easily be blamed as much on TV for glorifying such behavior.

Then again, you could be right. If she has flag-burning, loudnouthed ill-mannered parents who believe their violence in the name of their extremist cause is justified and she emulates their beahvior, they should be hanged.

7. p kirkes

p kirkes VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53
    The story mentioned that this girl attempted to push another student in front of on-coming traffic. This is attempted murder and she, I suspect knows it.

This eleven year old girl is violent and will always be a threat to those around her. Whatever caused her to be this way, lack of parenting (divorce, seperation, abandonment), drugs, or being housed by aging grandparents or abusive "Uncles" is unknown.

More and more kids are going to the dark side, which is easier than keeping the rules if left to one's devices.

Total structured environment with corporal punishment is my answer. But who would do this, the "state"? Who wants to pay for it? Who cares?
    Let 'em kill themselves off, would they do it fast enough before replacements come on the scene?

With a 50% divorce rate for decades in America, and the "baby's having baby's" sexual explosion coupled with drugs and little economic opportunity for the poor young people's behaviour is not going to get any better.

We need more family oriented Mexican's and Asians and this crarp will stop.

8. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    yeah I agree, after re-reading it, I would have done the same. I didn't see the part about pushing another student into oncoming traffic. That's attempted murder in my book.

9. nibor

nibor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Well for one thing, they shot the kid with one of those projectile tasers..........should those be used as a weapon on an eleven year old?:eusa_think:

10. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    well it's better than bean-bag bullets and/or tranquilizers. lol. I feel that the decision was justified to tase the girl. Maybe it'll teach her a lesson (yeah right). The parents have obviously put up with this crap, and it has progressed to this level of violence.
    The only thing that I may not agree with would depend on the amount of time that progressed before the girl was tased. Alot of time, you put a kid in a room for a little bit, and they'll cool off. I wonder how much time they gave her before they started trying to apprehend her. They had her in a classroom, she wasn't going anywhere. I'm not sure of it, but if they just rushed in and tried to subdue her (and not attempting to let her cool off), tasing her may have been a bit hasty. I only say that because she's eleven. If it were a teenager or a grown woman, I say tase the crap out of her and subdue her.