11-year-old girl tasered at school

I am. The brat more than got what she deserved.

And the school got what it deserved for their bullshti liberal policies of aloowing the inmates to run the asylums. This kid is a direct product of their crap.

Think they "tased" the wrong person, should of brought the parents in and tased their sorry ass's.

Course, the brat benefited from a little corporal punishment as well.:clap2:

Think they "tased" the wrong person, should of brought the parents in and tased their sorry ass's.

Course, the brat benefited from a little corporal punishment as well.:clap2:

In some cases that may not faze a person depending on an individuals 'currancy'.
Sometimes a punishment only makes one more determined ( with ignorant feelings of self rightousness) to do a crime again.

That being said...

The female student got what she deserved and not only should her parents get tased but they should be sued by the school security for a shit load of money then on top of that they need to be pubicly humiliated for being shitty parents. Then the state should go further and remove the child from them as they clearly have raised ( probably abused since they did teach her this behaviour is alright) her wrong.

In some cases that may not faze a person depending on an individuals 'currancy'.
Sometimes a punishment only makes one more determined ( with ignorant feelings of self rightousness) to do a crime again.

That being said...

The female student got what she deserved and not only should her parents get tased but they should be sued by the school security for a shit load of money then on top of that they need to be pubicly humiliated for being shitty parents. Then the state should go further and remove the child from them as they clearly have raised ( probably abused since they did teach her this behaviour is alright) her wrong.

I don't agree. Sometimes, no matter what the parents do, the child is just uncontrollable. I think that blaming the parents can go only so far then personal conduct has to take over.

I'd venture to say that rather than being taught this behavior by her parents, she was "looking cool and bad" in front of her peers.

That can easily be blamed as much on TV for glorifying such behavior.

Then again, you could be right. If she has flag-burning, loudnouthed ill-mannered parents who believe their violence in the name of their extremist cause is justified and she emulates their beahvior, they should be hanged.

The story mentioned that this girl attempted to push another student in front of on-coming traffic. This is attempted murder and she, I suspect knows it.

This eleven year old girl is violent and will always be a threat to those around her. Whatever caused her to be this way, lack of parenting (divorce, seperation, abandonment), drugs, or being housed by aging grandparents or abusive "Uncles" is unknown.

More and more kids are going to the dark side, which is easier than keeping the rules if left to one's devices.

Total structured environment with corporal punishment is my answer. But who would do this, the "state"? Who wants to pay for it? Who cares?
Let 'em kill themselves off, would they do it fast enough before replacements come on the scene?

With a 50% divorce rate for decades in America, and the "baby's having baby's" sexual explosion coupled with drugs and little economic opportunity for the poor young people's behaviour is not going to get any better.

We need more family oriented Mexican's and Asians and this crarp will stop.

yeah I agree, after re-reading it, I would have done the same. I didn't see the part about pushing another student into oncoming traffic. That's attempted murder in my book.

Well for one thing, they shot the kid with one of those projectile tasers..........should those be used as a weapon on an eleven year old?:eusa_think:

well it's better than bean-bag bullets and/or tranquilizers. lol. I feel that the decision was justified to tase the girl. Maybe it'll teach her a lesson (yeah right). The parents have obviously put up with this crap, and it has progressed to this level of violence.
The only thing that I may not agree with would depend on the amount of time that progressed before the girl was tased. Alot of time, you put a kid in a room for a little bit, and they'll cool off. I wonder how much time they gave her before they started trying to apprehend her. They had her in a classroom, she wasn't going anywhere. I'm not sure of it, but if they just rushed in and tried to subdue her (and not attempting to let her cool off), tasing her may have been a bit hasty. I only say that because she's eleven. If it were a teenager or a grown woman, I say tase the crap out of her and subdue her.

well it's better than bean-bag bullets and/or tranquilizers. lol. I feel that the decision was justified to tase the girl. Maybe it'll teach her a lesson (yeah right). The parents have obviously put up with this crap, and it has progressed to this level of violence.
The only thing that I may not agree with would depend on the amount of time that progressed before the girl was tased. Alot of time, you put a kid in a room for a little bit, and they'll cool off. I wonder how much time they gave her before they started trying to apprehend her. They had her in a classroom, she wasn't going anywhere. I'm not sure of it, but if they just rushed in and tried to subdue her (and not attempting to let her cool off), tasing her may have been a bit hasty. I only say that because she's eleven. If it were a teenager or a grown woman, I say tase the crap out of her and subdue her.

Sorry I think the method was wrong, there are other types of taser weapons.......

I must've missed anything written about what the parents allowed or didn't allow??????

And what's the cut off age for the use of this type of weapon in an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL......................fucking kindergarden?????

In the hands of some PMS crAZED ASSHOLE WHO DIDN'T GET ANY LAST NIGHT??????

Don't know if it's true, but I read this girl has the mind of a five year old. Funny that FOX spelled elementary wrong.

If the kid she tried to push into oncoming traffic had been armed she could have solved this little episode in a heart beat.

Don't know if it's true, but I read this girl has the mind of a five year old. Funny that FOX spelled elementary wrong.

If the kid she tried to push into oncoming traffic had been armed she could have solved this little episode in a heart beat.

So tase the retards..............is that what you're saying:eusa_drool: :rolleyes:

And arm the fucking kids.....................your as fucking retarded as the people who use these methods in Florida.:eusa_drool: :eusa_think:

That wasn't very nice.

I didn't say tase the retarded.

The second line was sarcasm. Would you like a definition?

I don't agree. Sometimes, no matter what the parents do, the child is just uncontrollable. I think that blaming the parents can go only so far then personal conduct has to take over.

I'd venture to say that rather than being taught this behavior by her parents, she was "looking cool and bad" in front of her peers.

Then again, you could be right. If she has flag-burning, loudnouthed ill-mannered parents who believe their violence in the name of their extremist cause is justified and she emulates their beahvior, they should be hanged.

Hey there's some compassionate conservatism at work...................hang everyone that doesn't think the same.............:eusa_think:

That wasn't very nice.

I didn't say tase the retarded.

The second line was sarcasm. Would you like a definition?

IF the girl has a mind of a five year old, which I didn't read you mentioned it, then she's retarded.........................did she do a bad thing........HELL YES SHE DID................but if you are right and she's actually retarded then "the teacher" should be tased!!!!!!!!

I don't need a definition of your "sarcasm", maybe you shouldn't have put it in context with your statement though.................

You are funny...You actually did agree with me in that my first two sentences are saying what you were refering to. Yes some kids are out of control. But how did they get that way? ( Nature vs. Nurture arguement again) Somewhere along the line a parent through either laziness or just being tired allowed one bad behaviour, and after a progression of time it just became acceptable.

As for TV....Who is the person in charge that allows the child what to and what not to watch? If someone wants to use the arguement that a parent cant always be there then I say use the 'V' chip which sets parental controls.

There are many tools at a parents disposal. Some parents have to realize that it isnt easy keeping up with kids and that you have to be "ON" all the time.

IF the girl has a mind of a five year old, which I didn't read you mentioned it, then she's retarded.........................did she do a bad thing........HELL YES SHE DID................but if you are right and she's actually retarded then "the teacher" should be tased!!!!!!!!

I don't need a definition of your "sarcasm", maybe you shouldn't have put it in context with your statement though.................

Why should the teacher be tased?

Lets step back and look at this.....

The girl pushed a kid into oncoming traffic trying to cause bodily harm or death.

The girl then, when confronted by teachers tried to throw a table and chair at them.

Then the girl walked up to the female security guard and punched her in the nose causing it to bleed.

Even a five year old kid knows you are NOT supposed to do these things. Even a five year old kid knows right from wrong.

The only people of ANY age who dont know right from wrong are sociopaths. And THEY simply DO NOT care.

What I find EXTREMELY revolting about this article and what's been said here so far is that, where I live anyway, PARENTS are not left to discipline in correct ways without fear of the state nazi storm trooper social service workers stepping in.....................which is actually the bigger issue here, especially when the system now allows using ANY TYPE of weapons on the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool: :rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Why should the teacher be tased?

Lets step back and look at this.....

The girl pushed a kid into oncoming traffic trying to cause bodily harm or death.

The girl then, when confronted by teachers tried to throw a table and chair at them.

Then the girl walked up to the female security guard and punched her in the nose causing it to bleed.

Even a five year old kid knows you are NOT supposed to do these things. Even a five year old kid knows right from wrong.

The only people of ANY age who dont know right from wrong are sociopaths. And THEY simply DO NOT care.

Do you have kids.......................

ravir stated that she read that the kid was retarded..............if that's the case they should stick that taser UP THE GUARD'S ASS!!!!!!

And five year olds don't know right and wrong in all situations by ANY MEANS, IF THEY DID THEY WOULDN'T NEED PARENTS.......................:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back