11 month old baby dies from pot overdose

Did parents kill this child thinking they were helping something or was it fun to overdose the child.

Denver doctors say 11-month-old boy’s deadly heart condition was likely related to marijuana
I don't know what they were thinking but if the child's heart stopped due to his heart racing from THC ingested - they are going to be in trouble.

that isn't what the article says. it says the baby had an inflammation of the heart -- cardiomyopathy

They were probably giving it to the baby to make him sleep. Poor little guy. Imagine your parents pumping you with drugs when you are only a baby and you rely on them to keep you healthy and safe?
It makes me want to cry. It's heartbreaking, Chris.

Especially when people make up stories about real people they dont know. You dont know the circumstances but already found them to be uncaring idiot parents

They were probably giving it to the baby to make him sleep. Poor little guy. Imagine your parents pumping you with drugs when you are only a baby and you rely on them to keep you healthy and safe?
Amen to this. What I would love to know is what made the "parents" think that word would not eventually get out about what they were doing to their infant? Did they actually think that they were doing the baby a favor?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

the story i heard was they think the kid had this heart condition and he "ingested" 2nd hand smoke which caused his heart to do what it did.....

Second hand pot smoke made his heart beat fast. Imagine that.

They were attempting to take care of this baby while they were high. No doubt they were convinced of two things. Pot is harmless and pot makes them better parents.

The child deaths I have seen are along the same lines. A mother that left the baby in the bathtub to run for the phone then forgot the child. Someone lights a candle or forgets what's on the stove. One woman, high on pot, put her baby on the roof of the car while she put groceries in the back, then took off forgetting the baby was there.

In every case, the pot, while being the main cause, was disregarded.

I don't think marijuana CAUSES inflammation of the heart valve. I've never heard of it before.

Amen to this. What I would love to know is what made the "parents" think that word would not eventually get out about what they were doing to their infant? Did they actually think that they were doing the baby a favor?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There are plenty of parents out there who don't care one bit about their children. Example, Casey Anthony. They just want their kids out of their hair. They are selfish people who should not be parents.

Any parent that smokes marijuana around their children care not for those children, but of getting high, only. Just the facts.
It makes me want to cry. It's heartbreaking, Chris.

Especially when people make up stories about real people they dont know. You dont know the circumstances but already found them to be uncaring idiot parents

Any parent that smokes marijuana around their children care not for those children, but of getting high, only. Just the facts.

Stop being stupid. You know exactly zero people who fit that description and that' why it' easy to disagree with.

"Getting high only"...yeah, that happens. That' one of the main issues with weed according to refer madness

Stop being stupid. You know exactly zero people who fit that description and that' why it' easy to disagree with.

"Getting high only"...yeah, that happens. That' one of the main issues with weed according to refer madness

What are you going on about? Plenty of parents KILL their own children. Is it because of weed? Probably not. They are probably messed up to begin with, but yes, drugs do tend to have that effect on people. I think weed is a very mild drug and not like the other stronger drugs as far as the intensity of addiction, etc. However, it is never a good idea to be indulging in drugs when you should be parenting your children. Children come first when you have them. Your needs and wants are put on the back burner until your child is old enough to care for him or herself.

We are discussing weed are we not? Or just going on about scary made up scenarios that doesn't' apply to this thread?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There are plenty of parents out there who don't care one bit about their children. Example, Casey Anthony. They just want their kids out of their hair. They are selfish people who should not be parents.
Amen to this, but if they want the kids out of their face badly enough, I have two words for them, adoption agency. It would most definitely save them from doing a life sentence in the nearest pokey.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Amen to this, but if they want the kids out of their face badly enough, I have two words for them, adoption agency. It would most definitely save them from doing a life sentence in the nearest pokey.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's an option. Not for everyone. And Ir would require the father waiving parental rights which means she can be forced into doing something she doesn't want.

If that is what someone chooses that's their business. As long as they don't try to impose their decisions on others.

Forum List

Back