107,029 Causes For The Agw Pause

1) Internal variation
2) - 107,029) Window dressing

Reason 107,030 for the pause is global cooling.

Occam's Razor.

Frankly, we should WANT global warming, as increased crop yields from rises in CO2 would benefit humanity more than any human efforts. But I know I'm talking to deaf ears...

1) Internal variation

Occam's Razor.

Frankly, we should WANT global warming, as increased crop yields from rises in CO2 would benefit humanity more than any human efforts. But I know I'm talking to deaf ears...

I know with palm trees and alligators in Tennessee, old FlaCalTenn would be in heaven..

1) Internal variation

Occam's Razor.

What global cooling would that be? Surface temperatures are still rising albeit more slowly. Ocean temperature increases have accelerated. The measured radiative imbalance at the ToA has been accelerating. There is no global cooling taking place.

I trust you mention Occam's Razor in a humorous context.

Global warming and increased CO2 levels within bounds will increase some crop yields. The benefit, however, will be grossly overwhelmed by the negative consequences.

Last edited:
1) Internal variation

Occam's Razor.

What global cooling would that be? Surface temperatures are still rising albeit more slowly. Ocean temperature increases have accelerated. The measured radiative imbalance at the ToA has been accelerating. There is no global cooling taking place.

I trust you mention Occam's Razor in a humorous context.

Global warming and increased CO2 levels within bounds will increase some crop yields. The benefit, however, will be grossly overwhelmed by the negative consequences.

The Good Doctor explains this much better than I:
All AGW claims depend on the foundation claims that the surface of the planet without atmosphere would be at 255K and that this is being raised 33K by a radiative GHE. However the simplest empirical experiments show that for the oceans covering 71% of the planets surface, that 255K figure is in error by over 90K. That is to say our radiative atmosphere is cooling the oceans not warming them. The atmosphere in turn needs radiative gases to cool itself. This means that there is no net radiative GHE on our planet. AGW due to radiative gas emissions is therefore a physical impossibility.

Source

Thee are a good many thing that the AGW crowd has upside down and the forcings backwards.

Every time I see the OP post I often think of the scarecrow form the wizard of OZ.

However if they had a brain they would just let it rot by following the AGW cult and warped far left religions.

1) Internal variation

Occam's Razor.

What global cooling would that be?

I assumed we were talking about Earth. I apologize if I was mistaken.

The Earth is not cooling. On that point I guess you were mistaken.

1) Internal variation

So if natural variation can stop the warming in the face of steadily increasing CO2..could natural variation have started it coincidentally with the increase of anthropogenic CO2? I mean, the warming stopped a hell of a lot faster than it started....and CO2 is steadily increasing.

Look at all the deniers, clinging ever more desperately to their strange fantasies. It's all they have left. Reality contradicts them at every turn, so the only option they have left is to manufacture a new reality. And they get so upset when everyone else ignores that strange reality.

Deniers, the world is ignoring you. You can yell here on message boards all you want, but the world will still be ignoring you. It's not that you lost; it's that you never even got on to the playing field.

Project much...of course you do.

Forum List

Back