100's of teens rush mall, memphis

Shoot everyone of the assholes!

Widespread racial violence in the streets is on the near horizon IMO. The upside is a lot of these types will end up dead or in jail, and that's a good thing.

If blacks want to bring it on, they'll find whites have a lot of guns.

Chickenshit men with guns are still chickenshit.
Yet Trayvon Martin is still dead, so what does being chicken shit have to do with it?

Idiot. The dude that shot him is a pussy. Great example.

s0n......do you have a plate in your head? Zimmermann is a hero to over 100 million Americans......hardly a pussy.:coffee:

He'd have been a pussy if he allowed himself to get his ass beaten from being duped by PC bullshit.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

This thread reminds me of a joke........

Three guys sitting in front of a campfire in the woods. A Cowboy, an indian and a black guy.

Indian says, "Once we were many......now we are few!"

Black guy says, "Once we were few, now we are many!!

Cowboy says, "That's because we haven't yet played 'Cowboys and Nigga's'!!!!"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

Widespread racial violence in the streets is on the near horizon IMO. The upside is a lot of these types will end up dead or in jail, and that's a good thing.

Yet Trayvon Martin is still dead, so what does being chicken shit have to do with it?

s0n......do you have a plate in your head? Zimmermann is a hero to over 100 million Americans......hardly a pussy.:coffee:

He'd have been a pussy if he allowed himself to get his ass beaten from being duped by PC bullshit.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:

Gee whiz! I sure wish all the cool kids would tell us why they use the number "0" in the middle of the word "son". We know we aren't in the club....but do ya hafta rub it in all the time? I'll bet the reason is just full of awesome!

This is what you get when the police...back down like half the country wants them to do. THIS is the "thin blue line" breaking down.

Our nation will suffer for how unfairly we smear our cops.

You are exactly right.

I hope I don't have to kill anyone. That would suck.

Gee whiz! I sure wish all the cool kids would tell us why they use the number "0" in the middle of the word "son". We know we aren't in the club....but do ya hafta rub it in all the time? I'll bet the reason is just full of awesome!

lol, if you are too stupid to get the joke then there is no point essplaining it to your dumbass.

Forum List

Back