100's of teens rush mall, memphis

Shoot everyone of the assholes!

Widespread racial violence in the streets is on the near horizon IMO. The upside is a lot of these types will end up dead or in jail, and that's a good thing.

If blacks want to bring it on, they'll find whites have a lot of guns.

Chickenshit men with guns are still chickenshit.
Yet Trayvon Martin is still dead, so what does being chicken shit have to do with it?

Idiot. The dude that shot him is a pussy. Great example.

Blacks aren't the problem. Whites's aren't the problem.

Humanity is the problem.

Mass genocide is the only answer.

Lot of police dept have gone full pc and agree with coverage of cops and dont enforce the law equally ala trayvonn who was excused for multiple crimes.

Widespread racial violence in the streets is on the near horizon IMO. The upside is a lot of these types will end up dead or in jail, and that's a good thing.

Yet Trayvon Martin is still dead, so what does being chicken shit have to do with it?

Yeah, but you implied that chicken shit men with guns are still chicken shit. so again, what does chicken shit have to do with the conversation if chicken shit men are still brave enough to use their guns?

I will reiterate from my thread Of Wolves and Men.

In Alaska lore it is said that the wolves would follow gold seekers for weeks on the trails, stealing off the dogs one by one, waiting for the man to show weakness, until the fire died down; then they would strike. The wolves, though, at least had reason for their tactics and actions; an understandable reason - their hunger drove them, and they took those who did not follow the 'rules of the wild.'

I cannot imagine any situation in my life where I have even considered such behavior as is displayed in the linked video. I must ask how it is that, in this modern age, we have found in this one moment in time, in this one single location, not merely one person willing to act thusly, but fucking six hundreds of them!?! What ruthless law of nature guides this pack and what is wrong inside their heads that makes them act in this way?

Wolves were driven nearly into extinction in the United States for merely eating our sheep, yet these types are allowed to rove freely and attack our people, with little to no investigation into what drives them to such insanity. At some point is it not time for us Americans to recognize vicious animals for what they truly are and attempt to do something about it?

~ This is not the first incident like this, there was recently a similar wolf mentality attack at a McDonalds by some college, the Ferguson riots is another recent example, and there have been other incidents of pack mentality violence as well. Just to be clear this is not a racial issue to me, I speak of the mentality involved in ALL pack attacks like this.

What the fuck is wrong with these people and, more pressing, what can we do to put an end to this kind of bullshit?

In the immediate term, I really think arming yourself is the only feasible option; the police are physically unable to protect us in this kind of unprovoked and unexpected event - by the time they arrive (even if it's minutes after the 911 call) the damage is already done and the 'wolf pack' has disappeared in the urban jungle. It is only a matter of time before these vicious pack animals kill someone.

In the long term, we have to try to figure out what is causing this mental illness in these people.

Yeah, but you implied that chicken shit men with guns are still chicken shit. so again, what does chicken shit have to do with the conversation if chicken shit men are still brave enough to use their guns?

Brave enough to use their guns? You might be retarded.

You still havent addressed my point. Besides the fact that it takes some balls to pull out a gun and shoot someone, you still havent explained why being chicken shit is relevent to this discussion, nor have you proven that they ARE chicken shit to begin with.

You still havent addressed my point. Besides the fact that it takes some balls to pull out a gun and shoot someone, you still havent explained why being chicken shit is relevent to this discussion, nor have you proven that they ARE chicken shit to begin with.

It's just a ploy libs use in an attempt to shame whites to get rid of their weapons.

Don't be fooled, these people have nothing but respect for their side such as Palestinians who fire off homemade rockets, or throw rocks. They have no problem when their people use weapons, so don't let them trick you into giving up yours.

So like I mentioned earlier, if blacks ever do want to get down in the streets, they better bring more than gang tools.

Blacks kill twice as many whites every single year. They're over 10 times per capita more likely to kill whites.

Ask yourself the next time you're walking in a black area. DO you feel lucky?

The link states that one white man and two blacks were injured in the attacks. So twice as many blacks than whites were attacked in this incident.

Retard.

Blacks kill twice as many whites every single year. They're over 10 times per capita more likely to kill whites.

Ask yourself the next time you're walking in a black area. DO you feel lucky?

The link states that one white man and two blacks were injured in the attacks. So twice as many blacks than whites were attacked in this incident.

Retard.
Not retarded. The point is blacks ARE more likely to commit the crimes and with whites in the majority the disparity makes sense.

Lot of police dept have gone full pc and agree with coverage of cops and dont enforce the law equally ala trayvonn who was excused for multiple crimes.

Lots of innocent people are going to die because of what the media did.

Yep. Many of our nations' cops see what happens when a cop defends himself. He is put through the shredder, career over, personal life over.

They'll do anything to avoid that happening to them: The bare minimum from now on.

Yes, discharging a firearm in a crowded store is the answer.

Forum List

Back