What You won’t See on US TV: Iranians Sympathetic to US over ISIL Attacks

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
What You won’t See on US TV: Iranians Sympathetic to US over ISIL Attacks

Meanwhile, although some Iranian sources deny it, the BBC’s sources say that Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran’s supreme leader has “authorised his top commander to co-ordinate military operations with the US, Iraqi and Kurdish forces.”

Khamenei seems to be preparing the Iranian people for some major changes in Iranian foreign policy on the grounds that the post-World War II neo-imperial global order is collapsing, the West is no longer hegemonic, and Iran can break out of its isolation and play a more vigorous role, especially in alliance with Latin American and other leftist governments of the global South. This speech may be a cover for the de facto Iran-US alliance in Iraq, which saved the Shiites of Amerli from ISIL.

And whose fault is it that we won't see that on US tv, Synthy — the Joos???

What's your motive behind this thread, dear, hmmf? :badgrin:
I would think the Neo-Cons. And prolly the Jews, too.

Anyone who doesn't want Iran to be shown in any positive light.

If I have a motive, it's vindication. I've been saying for weeks that this is a neighborhood problem, not a U.S. problem, and the neighborhood has have a hand in cleaning it up.

I also warned that if nothing is done to squash these extreme Sunnis, Iran may feel threatened, as they are Shiite. And Iran has every right to defend themselves from terrorists in the country next door.

ISL has many enemies, including its own "fighters". The slaughter of "apostates" reminds one of the purges in the Reich, Soviet Union, and China.

What Iran is doing is called taqiyya. Mudslimes are allowed to lie to further their own goals and the cult of their pedophile prophet.

The US armed the ISIS in syria and now we have to fight them.

Goddamn.

The United States government would NEVER fund Isis. Stop repeating this conspiracy crap.

What Iran is doing is called taqiyya. Mudslimes are allowed to lie to further their own goals and the cult of their pedophile prophet.

Goddamn.

The United States government would NEVER fund Isis. Stop repeating this conspiracy crap.

Who do you think we were arming in Syria?

If I have a motive, it's vindication. I've been saying for weeks that this is a neighborhood problem, not a U.S. problem, and the neighborhood has have a hand in cleaning it up.

I also warned that if nothing is done to squash these extreme Sunnis, Iran may feel threatened, as they are Shiite. And Iran has every right to defend themselves from terrorists in the country next door.

You noticed ISIS was a neighborhood problem, huh?

You and Obama are pretty perceptive: ISIS is definitely not causing a problem in Mexico, Japan, or South Africa.

When did this revelation happen? Yesterday? Last Week?

"For WEEKS!!!" Very Impressive!
:thanks:

Last edited:

Goddamn.

Who do you think we were arming in Syria?

Secular Western-friendly rebels who want democracy not another dictatorship. Any Islamic state would be a dictatorship because Islam is authoritarian by nature, not to mention evil.

the sharts said:

synthaholic said:

So we have a Far-Left Democrat who hates Jews, hates the American media because it is in her view controlled by Jews aaaaaaaaaaaand hates the neo-Cons (an extinct term btw now, dear; just so you know) from the American breadbasket—the location from which 75% of American boys who enlist in the US armed forces come—who fight to give her the First Amendment Right to express her hateful views on an Internet message board.

Imagine that.

You are really sumin' special, Synthy — and I mean "special" in the most short-bussy sort of way. :badgrin:

Iran hates (and is terrified of) ISIS a lot more than they hate us.

Iran is MUSLIM. Isis is MUSLIM. They're in this together. Any disagreement is all an ACT. It's called taqiyya and its mudslimes lying to the infidels for their own gain, look it up.

It's really nice when people immediately make it clear they have no idea what they're talking about.

The Sunnis and Shi'a have been at "war" with each other for longer than the US has existed.

Iran hates (and is terrified of) ISIS a lot more than they hate us.

Iran is MUSLIM. Isis is MUSLIM. They're in this together. Any disagreement is all an ACT. It's called taqiyya and its mudslimes lying to the infidels for their own gain, look it up.

In the very same way Catholics are Christians, Baptists are Christians and Mormons are Christians ... and all in it together. One side considers the other to be false, heretics, etc. ISIS kills plenty Muslims for being the wrong kind. More like the Protestants and Catholics in Ireland.

Hey, Synth, now that you've noticed ISIS has been a neighborhood problem since August, maybe you can help decide how the US should assist west African Nations control Ebola.

Have you heard about this?

Forum List

Back