100 Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Big D
What civilization that died are you talking about?

There are two of note in what is now South Africa. They were possessed of several walled (with cut stone) cities, the largest of which was estimated to have housed some 50,000 people. And gosh, let's not forget ancient Egypt, and prior to Egypt there was Nubia which became a vassal state to Egypt.

On this side of the world there were the Incas, the Aztecs, the Mayas, all of these civilizations died. And, if we don't make some drastic changes...soon...we'll be following them.

Bully,

Facts 62-72 talk about some of those civilizations. With the massive third world immigration invasion that America is under right now, America is sure to fall.

Sinister,

Have you ever though about becoming a politician.

Bully,

Facts 62-72 talk about some of those civilizations. With the massive third world immigration invasion that America is under right now, America is sure to fall.

Most people have, by now, realized that America's diversity is its strength. Let us not forget that there were massive third world immigations into the U.S. throughout its history, yet America still stands.

America will continue to stand only so long as it remebers that in diversity there is a strength and vitality that promotes healthy growth and change. Unfortunately you, and many others, fail to understand that a society which fails to grow and change will wither and die. Societies are not static structures, they are dynamic. Attempts to stifle that dynamism will, again, lead only to the stagnation and decay of the society attmpting it.

So, stop worrying about protecting the purity of your precious bodily fluids, and embrace change...After all, its the only constant.

Oh God. I cannot believe you are still at it Big D.

I think you'd be better off concentrating on values and ideology instead of DNA.

Sinister,

Have you ever though about becoming a politician.

Why? Because I believe people are better than animals? I doubt that philosophy would go over well in Washington.

DIVERSITY = LESS WHITE PEOPLE

When in history has there ever been massive third world immigration into the U.S?

People who have benifited from "diversity":

Ahhh...Now you reveal your true nature.

While I look Wonderbread white, I have French, Irish, Scotts and Blackfoot ancestors. In fact there are a dwindling number of folks of "pure" white ancestry, not just in the U.S. but throughout the world. The races are becoming more and more homogeneous with each passing generation. My suggestion to you, and others who share your views, is "Just deal with it." Racial purity is on the decline. As even the most remote parts of the world become tourist destinations, there will be an increasing rate of racial homogenization...What racial purists would call "mongrelization", it's inevitable. Get over it.

Bully,

You would make a good politician too, you stated that "the U.S has had massive third world immigration into the U.S throughout history".
I ask you when this ever happened and you don't answer?

You say that massive third world immigration (diversity) "is our strength and vitality that promotes healthy growth and change".

Maybe you could inlighten me on what these strengths are?

Are they:
Higher taxes?
Higher crime rates?
Lower wages?
Loss of social programs?
Lower standards of living?
More unsafe neigborhoods?
Over crowded prisons?
More illegal drugs?
Hospitials having to shut down?
More drunk drivers on the road?
Schools going broke?
More gangs?
And the list goes on......

California,has the most "diversity" of any state, read about all the strengths, vitality, and healthy growth of "diversity" there.

http://www.chronwatch.com/featured/contentDisplay.asp?aid=4170

Bully,
You would make a good politician too, you stated that "the U.S has had massive third world immigration into the U.S throughout history".
I ask you when this ever happened and you don't answer?

The migrations from Europe during the late 19th and early 20th centuries of impoverished Irish, Italians, Poles, Russians and others. But I guess they don't count since they were white and European. And let's not forget the Chinese, whose labours helped link the East and West coasts. But they weren't white, so they can be ignored and/or marginalized.

Your ignorance is appalling.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
The migrations from Europe during the late 19th and early 20th centuries of impoverished Irish, Italians, Poles, Russians and others. But I guess they don't count since they were white and European. And let's not forget the Chinese, whose labours helped link the East and West coasts. But they weren't white, so they can be ignored and/or marginalized.

Your ignorance is appalling.

Are you saying that Ireland, Italy, Poland, Russia, and China are third world country's, at what point in time were any of these country's considered third world?

Are you saying that Ireland, Italy, Poland, Russia, and China are third world country's, at what point in time were any of these country's considered third world?

There's no arguing with a zealot, especially one who is ignorant of history, both past and current.

These immigrants were impoverished, fleeing economic hardship and repression, seeking a new beginning. Much the same as those coming to America's shores from the "third world". Who knows, maybe some of them were your ancestors...Or does that thought make you uncomfortable?

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
There's no arguing with a zealot, especially one who is ignorant of history, both past and current.

These immigrants were impoverished, fleeing economic hardship and repression, seeking a new beginning. Much the same as those coming to America's shores from the "third world". Who knows, maybe some of them were your ancestors...Or does that thought make you uncomfortable?

Spin the truth, then attack with personal insults, did you vote for Clinton?

The people of Mexico are fleeing from a third world country they created, and turning America into the same third world they are risking there lives to leave.

The people of Europe left there first world country's and came to America to create another first world country as they have always done.

DK,
I agree with you, but is not every country going to have a certein amount of third class citizens? I belive it would be the amount of these third class citizens that determines the difference between 1st and 3rd world country's.

List of 1st world country's:
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/first_world.htm

List of third world country's:
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm

Following are several facts. Cleverly hidden within them is one line. "Not a lie of statistical or grammatical error, but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence, and yet so deadly evil that if allowed to go unanswered its final cost would be incalculable."

Fact #1: Black people in our country and around the world hold respectable educational positions in institutions of higher learning.

Fact #2: Black people in our country and around the world are professors and doctors of every and all scientific disciplines, including physics, biology, chemistry, geology, archaeology, anthropology, et cetera.

Fact #3: Black people practice law in our country and around the world, in the role of prosecutors, public defenders, and judges.

Fact #4: Black surgeons and doctors practice medicine in this country and countries around the world.

Fact #5: Black people are accountants and economists.

Fact #6: Black people capably hold elected office in many states of our country and at all levels of government.

Fact #7: Black people have been Justices of the Supreme Court of America, our highest court.

Fact #8: A black woman is the National Security Advisor to the President of the United States of America.

Fact #9: A black man is the Secretary of State of the United States of America, the most powerful and greatest nation in the history of mankind.

Fact #10: There is truly no meanigful way to measure something as intangible as 'intelligence'. (My IQ is higher than 99% of humanity, so what?)

Fact #11: Being smarter than someone, doesn't make you better than them.

Fact #12: Black people are entitled to equal justice under the law in this country, just as is every other person.

Fact #13: Black people are completely capable of experiencing the full range of all human emotion in every nuanced detail.

Fact #14: Martin Luther King Junior understood the concepts of 'democracy', 'equality', 'justice', and 'freedom' better than every southern white racist of the time.

Fact #15: Evidenced by the fact that the only rebuttal James Earl Ray could come up with was an act of cold-blooded murder. Hardly convincing.

Fact #16: Racism is an ugly human trait; one that produces nothing but misery, violence, and bloodshed.

Fact #17: The CSA lost the American Civil War.

Fact #18: Because black people are 'inferior' to whites, or other 'superior' races, that is all the justification one need's to treat black people in any degrading, despicable, sub-human manner they wish to, without care for any of the possible moral ramifications of that type of behavior, and without worry of any long-term consequences. (HEY GUESS WHAT? THAT'S THE LIE!!)

Fact #19: I am white.

Facts #20-23: Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Halle Berry, Mya

Originally posted by Zhukov
Following are several facts. Cleverly hidden within them is one line. "Not a lie of statistical or grammatical error, but a ludicrous falsehood at once so absurd as to strike the reader as an insult to human intelligence, and yet so deadly evil that if allowed to go unanswered its final cost would be incalculable."

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Zhukov

Fact #1: Black people in our country and around the world hold respectable educational positions in institutions of higher learning.

Fact #2: Black people in our country and around the world are professors and doctors of every and all scientific disciplines, including physics, biology, chemistry, geology, archaeology, anthropology, et cetera.

Fact #3: Black people practice law in our country and around the world, in the role of prosecutors, public defenders, and judges.

Fact #4: Black surgeons and doctors practice medicine in this country and countries around the world.

Fact #5: Black people are accountants and economists.

Fact #6: Black people capably hold elected office in many states of our country and at all levels of government.

Fact #7: Black people have been Justices of the Supreme Court of America, our highest court.

Fact #8: A black woman is the National Security Advisor to the President of the United States of America.

Fact #9: A black man is the Secretary of State of the United States of America, the most powerful and greatest nation in the history of mankind.

Fact #10: There is truly no meanigful way to measure something as intangible as 'intelligence'. (My IQ is higher than 99% of humanity, so what?)

Fact #11: Being smarter than someone, doesn't make you better than them.

Fact #12: Black people are entitled to equal justice under the law in this country, just as is every other person.

Fact #13: Black people are completely capable of experiencing the full range of all human emotion in every nuanced detail.

Fact #14: Martin Luther King Junior understood the concepts of 'democracy', 'equality', 'justice', and 'freedom' better than every southern white racist of the time.

Fact #15: Evidenced by the fact that the only rebuttal James Earl Ray could come up with was an act of cold-blooded murder. Hardly convincing.

Fact #16: Racism is an ugly human trait; one that produces nothing but misery, violence, and bloodshed.

Fact #17: The CSA lost the American Civil War.

Fact #18: Because black people are 'inferior' to whites, or other 'superior' races, that is all the justification one need's to treat black people in any degrading, despicable, sub-human manner they wish to, without care for any of the possible moral ramifications of that type of behavior, and without worry of any long-term consequences. (HEY GUESS WHAT? THAT'S THE LIE!!)

Fact #19: I am white.

Facts #20-23: Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Halle Berry, Mya

I think this the beginning of a long bountiful stay at this board. Between you and Sinister, I haven't had to say a word. :clap: By the way, great alias!

I guess you've never read about "Irish Need Not Apply" signs confronted by Irish immigrants. Bigotry and hatred based upon enthnicity can be practised by near neighbors as well as by peoples on opposites sides of the globe.

Some of the worst hatred in the world is between people who live side by side and who appear to be similar to those observing from afar. Just because the European immigrants looked like the Americans of European descent, does not mean they did not experience prejudice. It's not an issue of Third World, which is a term of recent vintage. The issue is one of being respected as individuals with an opportunity to become full Americans.

Zhukov

The Achivements you point out for blacks such as physics, biology, chemistry, geology, archaeology, anthropology, judges public defenders, prosecutors, surgeons, doctors, accountants etc....

With all due respect, these were and are the creations and inventions of White Europeons. The achivements you mention were taught to blacks by whites, clearly these acomplishments came with the help or influence of white Europeons. I wonder what the creations or complishments of blacks were before comming in contact with whites?
http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/12/15/53812

This thread is not about what race is better then another, it's about pointing out the (diversity) or differences of different races.

Racism?

P.S. Mya and Halle Berrys mothers are both white.

Originally posted by wonderwench
I guess you've never read about "Irish Need Not Apply" signs confronted by Irish immigrants. Bigotry and hatred based upon enthnicity can be practised by near neighbors as well as by peoples on opposites sides of the globe.

And to think those Irish made it without affirmitive action or hiring quotas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back