10 years ago today, Al Gore predicted....

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders
How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Lol....the equivalence stuff you bozos come up with is fascinating! Not in the same zip code s0n!:113:. I mean, c'mon now!

Nobody cares about where CO2 comes from.....doy. Some people think the mole on Christy Brinkleys face makes her revolting.:2up:

Gore said by 2013, no more ice at the north pole.:abgg2q.jpg:
And they all believed him. all of them.

Offuckingcourse..........just like they run from every single nutty-ass prediction that has fallen flat on its face, "What.....who me?":2up:. There have been damn near a billion of them.

Every single climate nutter for example, was on the whole, "Here come the high frequency Cat 5's!" after Katrina! Same for tornado's.......after Joplin, I particularly remember Old Rocks being on some rant about tornado's and then for the following 5 years, we hit historic lows in tornado activity. But all these boobs say, "What.......who me?":deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

JC....like most all progressives I know........they have as much character as a lightweight marine battery terminal.:fingerscrossed:. EdtheCynic is about as deep in the matrix as anybody on the whole messageboard. If its said on NBC News, its gospel to these types.

Why are deniers talking about Al Gore? Is Al a scientist? Has anyone here recently quoted Al Gore as an authoritative reference? Why don't you respond to the hard climate science that is being quoted as authoritative references? Why don't you folks actually present some EVIDENCE that AR5 is false or that the data it is based on has been falsified, as you've all charged over and over and over again? Where is the fucking TESTIMONY from one of the several thousand fucking climate scientists who would have to be involved that he intentionally falsified data to improve his odds of getting research grants or because he just hates western civilization?

God you people are STUPID.

For the millionth time James Hansen is his science advisor..

hansen-warming-trend.jpg

Hansen1988vsGISSthru2016.jpg

climate-scientist-james-hansens-1981-predictions-came-true-what-abouot-2016-10-638.jpg

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders
How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

When you QUOTE someone, you MUST provide the link or you have nothing.

Why are deniers talking about Al Gore? Is Al a scientist? Has anyone here recently quoted Al Gore as an authoritative reference? Why don't you respond to the hard climate science that is being quoted as authoritative references? Why don't you folks actually present some EVIDENCE that AR5 is false or that the data it is based on has been falsified, as you've all charged over and over and over again? Where is the fucking TESTIMONY from one of the several thousand fucking climate scientists who would have to be involved that he intentionally falsified data to improve his odds of getting research grants or because he just hates western civilization?

Ha ha ha,

it was bums like Al $$$ Gore who pushed his misleading bullcrap that got basement dwellers like you wet your pants over his dishonest crap. He pushed the narrative that CO2 drive temperature changes in his shysting 2005 presentation, when there were a number of published science papers already published showing the very opposite. He was LYING to you Crick and other easily deluded warmists. I knew about his lies in 2006 when I read some of the science papers, that Al $$$ completely ignored.

The same Albert who followed Hansen and other alleged arctic experts, who were basing on their mickey mouse models, predicted the Arctic would lose ALL of the Summer ice by 2008, then it was 2009 then it...… zzzzz. Albert the MILLIONAIRE climate money maker doesn't really care since he is a proven Shyster and a chicken shit for debates, he has a lot of debate offer, but never accepts because he is a COWARD who is in it for the money, stroke his shallow ego and nothing more.

He BLOCKED me from doing a job in 1999, when he came to my town took over my irrigation intake area to pontificate on climate stuff, he got undeserved television attention for his bullcrap.

You are the one who got suckered, get over it and grow up!

And so you believe the thousands of scientists who have researched and accept AGW as an accurate description of the Earth's climate are liars, mickey mouse shysters and cowards.

Why are deniers talking about Al Gore? Is Al a scientist?

Nope.

Just a Nobel Prize and Academy Award winner.

April 3, 2007

and edthecynic please remember and never forget what a basketfull of nothing looks like...

th

The North Pole would be ice-free in 5 years. Because that's what the climate scientists were saying......

:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

10 YEARS AGO TODAY - Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be COMPLETELY ICE FREE in Five Years

Oooooops

Vice President Gore is a modern day Harold Camping or Charles Taze Russell. Just another failed end times prophet. But he has really profited from his vocation as a prophet selling carbon credits and his devotees are still genuflecting to his dogmas. Mr. Gore should really consider running against the Trumpster in 2020.

April 3, 2007

Tell that to skook who made up a fake Gore quote.
BTW, all you have to do is google the real Russia Limbaugh quote and it will take you directly to his site.

Not only did the STUPID asshole say it in 2007, he mindlessly repeated it in 2011 exactly from the same script written for him!

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

April 3, 2007

and edthecynic please remember and never forget what a basketfull of nothing looks like...
So where is skook's link to his fake quote?
You all got nothing!

April 3, 2007

BTW, all you have to do is google the real Russia Limbaugh quote and it will take you directly to his site.

Not only did the STUPID asshole say it in 2007, he mindlessly repeated it in 2011 exactly from the same script written for him!

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Lol.....s0n....the whole planet knows Gore said the Arctic would be ice-free. There are no such things as objective truths in the progressive world.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Be patient. These thingz are never exact ! Keep the faith !
Within the next 600 years, sea level in Miami will be up nearly 2.6758443 inches. We NEED to act NOW

Be patient. These thingz are never exact ! Keep the faith !
Within the next 600 years, sea level in Miami will be up nearly 2.6758443 inches. We NEED to act NOW

Lol....Gore also said in his movie sea level rise would be 20 feet by now. Holy God....and every climate crusader k00k got hysterical about it too. Oy.....people like Edcynic would happily buy a big bag of dog poop for $1,000 a pop if you put a bow on it.

Even if you are a skeptic you gotta give Gore credit....he knew he could sucker this % of people who just tend to the hysterical in life. Like these late night cable marketers bamboozaling depressed people into buying pills that they say will grow your gorgan 25" while you sleep.

April 3, 2007

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

Then YOU have nothing, since you don't provide the link as requested, end of story.

April 3, 2007

So where is skook's link to his fake quote?
You all got nothing!

He DID say these quotes, showing he thinks way back then that the Arctic was likely be ice free in the Summer:

December 13, 2008,

“the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

and,

In 2009,

"Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” said Gore.

He also made this statement

January 2006,

“within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return” and “a true planetary emergency” due to global warming.

"At least 8 Dire Predictions from the movie never happened – not even close."

All these quotes are from Skooks link, at post one. It is clear you are being an ass over it.

Forum List

Back