10 years ago today, Al Gore predicted....

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders
How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

When you QUOTE someone, you MUST provide the link or you have nothing.

and edthecynic please remember and never forget what a basketfull of nothing looks like...
So where is skook's link to his fake quote?
You all got nothing!

He DID say these quotes, showing he thinks way back then that the Arctic was likely be ice free in the Summer:

December 13, 2008,

“the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

and,

In 2009,

"Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” said Gore.

He also made this statement

January 2006,

“within the next 10 years, the world will reach a point of no return” and “a true planetary emergency” due to global warming.

"At least 8 Dire Predictions from the movie never happened – not even close."

All these quotes are from Skooks link, at post one. It is clear you are being an ass over it.

Like I said Tommy....there is no such thing as truth to these people. That is why the level of division is going to increase tenfold. Fine with me.

Again, why the fuck are you people talking about Al Gore? Oh, wait! I get it! You can't handle discussing the conclusions of actual science.

Again, why the fuck are you people talking about Al Gore? Oh, wait! I get it! You can't handle discussing the conclusions of actual science.
Umm, they wouldn't call it a "theory" if it was actual science. In case you weren't looking, hypocrite pervert political loser Al Gore created the doomsday weather scenario to make money by selling "carbon credits" while he was using more fossil fuel in his little compound than some small cities.

You are truly clueless and stupid, since Al $$$ Gore was getting his talking points from James "death trains" Hansen, and other warmist scientists. Since Al $$$ Gore is well known for being Senator, Vice President and loser of the 2000 Presidential election, he is getting a LOT of Media attention, therefore his opinions bad as they are, often gets a lot of undeserved attention.

By the way warmist scientists who made those numerous No Summer Ice prediction for years are still wrong, even when they used modeled "actual science" predictions.

Still wrong!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Al Gore hasn't been mentioned by the mainstream media in years. If you think his opinions are based on mainstream climate scientists, as they certainly are, why don't you discuss the opinions of mainstream climate scientists instead? Wouldn't it be a little bit simpler? And you wouldn't have to waste everyone's time on the pointless and infantile character assassination that seems to entertain you all to no end.

But s0n....that's all you ever want to talk about.

You post up the same exact 1/2 dozen links or so for five straight years now. Its profoundly boring. Why do you think you have only the same 3 or 4 allies in the entire forum.....for YEARS now! It's because your shit is not at all compelling to anyone. Too.....you acts as if political science is irrelavent while in fact, it is EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING s0n!!

The "science" has impressed NOBODY for the past 20 years. You have virtually all the media and still......nobody cares.

You are president of the group navel contemplation society in here s0n! Take a bow!:abgg2q.jpg:

More Jedi mind meld that doesn’t work here. At your house good for you, not here though

Al Gore hasn't been mentioned by the mainstream media in years. If you think his opinions are based on mainstream climate scientists, as they certainly are, why don't you discuss the opinions of mainstream climate scientists instead? Wouldn't it be a little bit simpler? And you wouldn't have to waste everyone's time on the pointless and infantile character assassination that seems to entertain you all to no end.

Crick writes this howler:

"Al Gore hasn't been mentioned by the mainstream media in years."

Here is the GOOGLE PAGE filled with news in the Media about Al $$$ Gore, for year 2017 2018, including the NEW YORK TIMES, Fox News, Guardian, CNBC, Washington Times.

You are really screwed up these days with stupid denials of evidence shown to you, and now this brain dead claim.

One more time that you have a difficult time digesting:

"You are truly clueless and stupid, since Al $$$ Gore was getting his talking points from James "death trains" Hansen, and other warmist scientists. Since Al $$$ Gore is well known for being Senator, Vice President and loser of the 2000 Presidential election, he is getting a LOT of Media attention, therefore his opinions bad as they are, often gets a lot of undeserved attention.

By the way warmist scientists who made those numerous No Summer Ice prediction for years are still wrong, even when they used modeled "actual science" predictions.

Still wrong!"

Al $$$ Gore was an early star in the warmist world in the first decade, which you seem to have forgotten about these days.

You are so bad at this fella.

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders
How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Tell that to skook who made up a fake Gore quote.
BTW, all you have to do is google the real Russia Limbaugh quote and it will take you directly to his site.

Not only did the STUPID asshole say it in 2007, he mindlessly repeated it in 2011 exactly from the same script written for him!

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Lol.....s0n....the whole planet knows Gore said the Arctic would be ice-free. There are no such things as objective truths in the progressive world.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You mean the whole planet knows you are lying!
From your OWN link:
"suggesting the possibility that Arctic SEA ice could be completely gone during the summer by around 2013 or 2014."

During the summer, you can now take a luxury cruise ship through the Northwest Passage. So Gore was in the ball park, the mythical NW Passage is open in the Summer even though the whole Arctic SEA is not ice free.
Now let's compare that to the colossal STUPIDITY of what your MessiahRushie said. He claimed that the "VAST MAJORITY" of the CO2 in the atmosphere comes from water vapor, but not only does NONE of the CO2 in the atmosphere come from H2O (water vapor), not one single molecule of CO2 in the UNIVERSE has ever come from water vapor!!!!! It is impossible for anyone in the UNIVERSE to be more wrong than Russia Limbaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without a link to the entire transcript, it has to be assumed you pathological liars took that FRACTION of a sentence out of context. If you notice I posted the entire sentences of your MessiahRushie's utter STUPIDITY for full context of hid idiocy.

"Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” said Gore.

All these quotes are from Skooks link, at post one. It is clear you are being an ass over it.
So let's compare what you posted to what skook actually said:
Gore said the Arctic would be ice-free.
Funny no "75% chance" or "could be" or "models suggest" in skook's deliberate misquote!!!
The Right-wing lying scum NEVER quote anyone accurately!

April 3, 2007

BTW, all you have to do is google the real Russia Limbaugh quote and it will take you directly to his site.

Not only did the STUPID asshole say it in 2007, he mindlessly repeated it in 2011 exactly from the same script written for him!

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That’s how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that’s in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Lol.....s0n....the whole planet knows Gore said the Arctic would be ice-free. There are no such things as objective truths in the progressive world.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
From your OWN link:
"suggesting the possibility that Arctic SEA ice could be completely gone during the summer by around 2013 or 2014."

During the summer, you can now take a luxury cruise ship through the Northwest Passage. So Gore was in the ball park, the mythical NW Passage is open in the Summer even though the whole Arctic SEA is not ice free.
Now let's compare that to the colossal STUPIDITY of what your MessiahRushie said. He claimed that the "VAST MAJORITY" of the CO2 in the atmosphere comes from water vapor, but not only does NONE of the CO2 in the atmosphere come from H2O (water vapor), not one single molecule of CO2 in the UNIVERSE has ever come from water vapor!!!!! It is impossible for anyone in the UNIVERSE to be more wrong than Russia Limbaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol......whatever you say Ed!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

April 3, 2007

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

From your OWN link:

Lol......whatever you say Ed!:flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4::flirtysmile4:

Typical lying scum Right-wing denier deliberately trying to deceive by showing MAXIMUM ice when Gore was discussing the MINIMUM SUMMER ice. Only DittoTards and Trumpists are STUPID enough to fall for a lie as MORONIC as that!!!!

N_20120916_doy_extn_hires-350x417.png

Gee look at that wide open NW Passage!

Now show me even one molecule of CO2 coming from H2O. At least Gore was half right, only about half the Arctic ice remains in the Summer, as opposed to the leading denier, Russia Limbaugh, being 100% wrong

Without a link to the entire transcript, it has to be assumed you pathological liars took that FRACTION of a sentence out of context. If you notice I posted the entire sentences of your MessiahRushie's utter STUPIDITY for full context of hid idiocy.

You are a truly LAZY reader since the Al $$$ Gore quote was from the link in post ONE!

LINK

"Gore made the prediction to a German audience on December 13, 2008. Al warned them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

This is separate from another quote he made about the Arctic with that 75% probability in it:

"From the video:

Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” said Gore."

He said that in 2009, not even close.

Meanwhile YOU whined that I didn't post the link, this after YOU deliberately ignored my mention of you needing to post the link, for the link to the Rush Limbaugh statement

This makes YOU a HYPOCRITE!

:oops8::290968001256257790-final:

Go slink back to your sandbox.

Last edited:
April 3, 2007

Global Warming Update
May 19, 2011

From your OWN link:

Decade since Al Gore predicted ice-free Arctic in 5-7 years - WND

“Thursday marks the 10th anniversary of former Vice President Al Gore’s prediction that within five to seven years, it was likely that the North Polar Ice Cap would be completely free of ice during some months of the summer.“

You are a truly LAZY reader since the Al $$$ Gore quote was from the link in post ONE!

LINK

"Gore made the prediction to a German audience on December 13, 2008. Al warned them that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”

This is separate from another quote he made about the Arctic with that 75% probability in it:

"From the video:

Former Vice President Al Gore references computer modeling to suggest that the north polar ice cap may lose virtually all of its ice within the next seven years. “Some of the models suggest that there is a 75 percent chance that the entire north polar ice cap, during some of the summer months, could be completely ice-free within the next five to seven years,” said Gore."

He said that in 2009, not even close.

Meanwhile YOU whined that I didn't post the link, this after YOU deliberately ignored my mention of you needing to post the link, for the link to the Rush Limbaugh statement

This makes YOU a HYPOCRITE!

Go slink back to your sandbox.
Except the link in the OP does NOT take you to the original unedited quote, which is what I asked for, just a dead link which you obviously were too lazy to click on to find out what the full quote actually said, leaving you only the edited quote by lying deniers who NEVER quote anyone accurately.

Which makes you a LIAR.

Go slink back to your shithole.

Forum List

Back