10 years ago today, Al Gore predicted....

HELP! Save me Al Gore!!!

Polrbear.jpg

Did you see the giraffes in the snow? That is hilarious.

Saw that last year....in Africa. Burst out laughing.

Really if you think about it, climate alarmisism has tanked in the past 10 years. Back then, far more folks were tuned in....now it's a standard joke in many quarters. And lol....I celebrate its demise every day in here!:113:

Did you see the giraffes in the snow? That is hilarious.

Saw that last year....in Africa. Burst out laughing.

Really if you think about it, climate alarmisism has tanked in the past 10 years. Back then, far more folks were tuned in....now it's a standard joke in many quarters. And lol....I celebrate its demise every day in here!:113:
well we have the internet now, and hiding actual events can't be done anymore. they got crushed by Al's own internet.

QUOTE="Ridgerunner, post: 21412225, member: 57329"]algore is just another 2 bit con artist with a Government pension...

gore-e1489041231586.png
[/QUOTE]
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know you’re a worthless piece of polar bear shit when Southpark dedicates a show to making fun of you.

Why are deniers talking about Al Gore? Is Al a scientist? Has anyone here recently quoted Al Gore as an authoritative reference? Why don't you respond to the hard climate science that is being quoted as authoritative references? Why don't you folks actually present some EVIDENCE that AR5 is false or that the data it is based on has been falsified, as you've all charged over and over and over again? Where is the fucking TESTIMONY from one of the several thousand fucking climate scientists who would have to be involved that he intentionally falsified data to improve his odds of getting research grants or because he just hates western civilization?

God you people are STUPID.

Why are deniers talking about Al Gore? Is Al a scientist? Has anyone here recently quoted Al Gore as an authoritative reference? Why don't you respond to the hard climate science that is being quoted as authoritative references? Why don't you folks actually present some EVIDENCE that AR5 is false or that the data it is based on has been falsified, as you've all charged over and over and over again? Where is the fucking TESTIMONY from one of the several thousand fucking climate scientists who would have to be involved that he intentionally falsified data to improve his odds of getting research grants or because he just hates western civilization?

God you people are STUPID.

Hysterical......

Every climate crusader in here now cant run far enough away from him 13 years after his movie and all the predictions that train wrecked. They all went to see it and embraced Gore as a messiah, Crick included.:113:

Now?

They act like, "Who is Al Gore?":backpedal:

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders

Skeptics in here like to keep track of the real score and the level of fakery presented in here by the climate crusaders
How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

How would you score this fakery from the Right's leading skeptic equivalent of Gore?
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

Lol....the equivalence stuff you bozos come up with is fascinating! Not in the same zip code s0n!:113:. I mean, c'mon now!

Nobody cares about where CO2 comes from.....doy. Some people think the mole on Christy Brinkleys face makes her revolting.:2up:

Gore said by 2013, no more ice at the north pole.:abgg2q.jpg:

When was the last time someone here quoted Al Gore as an authoritative reference?

Is there some reason you don't want to talk about the actual climate scientists quoted here?

Could it be that you haven't got jack shit? Why, yes it could!

April 3, 2007

Lol....the equivalence stuff you bozos come up with is fascinating! Not in the same zip code s0n!:113:. I mean, c'mon now!

Nobody cares about where CO2 comes from.....doy. Some people think the mole on Christy Brinkleys face makes her revolting.:2up:

And your MessiahRushie said CO2 comes from H2O.
The difference is the Limbaugh Lie is an exact quote and your Gore quote is not quite what Gore said. But you knew that already.

April 3, 2007

And they all believed him. all of them.

April 3, 2007

And they all believed him. all of them.
the only fools who believed the fake Gore quote from the deniers are the STUPID DittoTards.

Forum List

Back