NY Times Discovers That Signing Paris Agreement Didn’t Actually Accomplish Anything

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
305A3DD3-B5B6-49CD-8507-BF2A41E6946A.jpeg

'Shocker!' NY Times alarmed by what the Paris Agreement has NOT done (and proves Trump right in the process)

And who’s the only nation to reduce greenhouse gasses?

US of A.

MAGA!

Climate accords are a joke.....never come close to meeting the lofty goals. And thats with US money. It's called throwing the environmental k00ks s bone!

The Times knows the score on Paris but they have to find a narrative to sucker in the suckers! If you are a skeptic, would be a hoot to be a fly on the wall in those editorial offices.

Gee I am totally gob smacked, really dizzy over it...…………………..

And I'll note that the U.S. (now opposing the nonsensical agreement) has declining emissions while country's such as China's are increasing.

Therefore I conclude that supporters of the Paris Climate Agreement are just virtue signaling posers who think that their support grants them an indulgence to just continue increasing what they say is pollution.

And I'll note that the U.S. (now opposing the nonsensical agreement) has declining emissions while country's such as China's are increasing.

Therefore I conclude that supporters of the Paris Climate Agreement are just virtue signaling posers who think that their support grants them an indulgence to just continue increasing what they say is pollution.

Its globalist gheyism....only complete morons think it has anything to do with saving the earth!:113::113:

Forum List

Back