10 Reasons The Left Will Eventually Ban 'Blazing Saddles' (It'll Happen)

If you own a VHS or DVD copy of Blazing Saddles please do not disclose that on this forum.

Remember, Obama's NSA is monitoring and you could find a SWAT team breaking down your door bent on confiscation!

I wish that were a joke.....

I wish......

Oh yeah...they did that with guns didn't they? Oh wait; no they didn't.

More redneck hysteria from you loons

MY son had his first ball game,,I felt out of place with no beard or camo clothing....

I just love being tired of love....the uncut movie version has been on IFC this week.....unfortunately so has Jerry MaGuire.....

Last edited:
Why the right will eventually ban Blazing Saddles

blazing-saddles.jpg

What does this even mean?

He has no idea...the voices in his head told him to post it.

Breitbarts writer makes 10 excellent points why the left will have excuses to ban the movie or savagely censor the movie. I agree with him on all points. I didn't know 'Song of the South' was out of market.

10 Reasons to Believe the Left Will Eventually Ban 'Blazing Saddles'
I'm a Liberal and somewhat of a film buff. I own a DVD copy of Disney's Song of the South, so that's either an editorial oversight or a blatant lie (take your pick, both cast doubts over the veracity of the article).

First: is it an UNCUT version?
Second: because it was ONCE available does not mean it still is!

Notice the Republican who posted this thread STILL has an avatar depicting President Obama and the First Lady as monkeys.

Stay classy GOP.

If you own a VHS or DVD copy of Blazing Saddles please do not disclose that on this forum.

Remember, Obama's NSA is monitoring and you could find a SWAT team breaking down your door bent on confiscation!

I wish that were a joke.....

I wish......

Obama will have to pry my copy of Blazing Saddles from my cold dead fingers

You are INCAPABLE of explaining things to most people. I'm sorry, but those voices talking to you are ONLY IN YOUR HEAD!

No.....no

Just can't do it. I refuse to explain simple posts to conservatives. It is humiliating to both of us

Notice the Republican who posted this thread STILL has an avatar depicting President Obama and the First Lady as monkeys.

Stay classy GOP.

Really?

You see those inkblots as Our Kenyan President and his mate? Wow, that's great. Better than seeing them as depicting kinky sex like most with your symptoms!

Forum List

Back