10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens for Clinton

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
So it seems some members of Al Qaeda value Obama very little, surely if he was a Better President they would value him a lot more :eusa_whistle:

And what about Hilary, seems she is not worth much either.

Talk about being humiliated...............................

I wonder what Biden is worth, two chickens or maybe a goat? Probably more like a couple of cockroaches

"10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens for Clinton"

Al Qaeda Offshoot Offers Camels for Obama's Head, Hens for Hillary Clinton's - Yahoo! News

Seriously, it would be so nice Al Qaeda freaks would just vaporize and leave the good people of the World alone

Be nice if some multimillionaire offered $25 grand for each confirmed Al Qaeda kill, along with an explanation of how many camels and chickens one might purchase with said amount of money in their part of the world.

Members of Al Qaeda hate both Clinton and Obama. Unlike like the Bushies..they really did and do..want them dead.

Members of Al Qaeda hate both Clinton and Obama. Unlike like the Bushies..they really did and do..want them dead.

:lol:

Only a real whackjob would argue on the point that AQ are offering more camels for your President than the previous one. That is some new level of pathetic, swallow. Seriously.

Only 10 camels? Seems cheap.

An Egyptian once offered my MIL 15 camels for my sister-in-law.

Of course, my SIL was hawt.

Only a real whackjob would argue on the point that AQ are offering more camels for your President than the previous one. That is some new level of pathetic, swallow. Seriously.

Tsk tsk Sandy..no swallow for you.

But Ducats to Doughnuts..your ilk has done so much damage to America in terms of world stature and financial ruin..I'm pretty sure they were dancing in the streets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Attacking Iraq was a stroke of pure genius...in terms of Al Qaeda goals.

Good job boys.

:clap:

Tsk tsk Sandy..no swallow for you.

But Ducats to Doughnuts..your ilk has done so much damage to America in terms of world stature and financial ruin..I'm pretty sure they were dancing in the streets.

(Snipped crap)

Attacking Iraq was a stroke of pure genius...in terms of Al Qaeda goals.

Good job boys.

:clap:

Oh cool, I have an 'ilk'. :lol::lol::lol:

Sweetie... do you have any idea how ludicrous it is to argue that your President is worth more camels than Bush? :lmao:

I've heard some delusional 'arguments' in my life... but that has to be one of the Top 10 Stupidest arguments. :lol::lol::lol: And the funniest part.... you're serious. :lol:

I keep looking for a reason to be outraged. I can't find one.

Outraged? Nah.... but don't you find it somewhat entertaining that Swallow is impressed that AQ are offering a reward for Obama's ass? He's that pathetic that he's running with what a good thing it is that AQ are offering 10 camels for Obama. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back