1 million immigrants every year

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.......

That's because you are pretty stupid.
And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.

I am not an immigrant.

I think Unkotare is. That's why he's so hostile to anyone who wants to control immigration.

And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.

I am not an immigrant.

I think Unkotare is. That's why he's so hostile to anyone who wants to control immigration.
And go look at all the threads he has started. He is clearly a gook.

His biggest beef is fdr put japs in internment camps.

I am not an immigrant.

He claims to be a white who wrestled in college. Apparently he wants to be just like me.

I think he was a cheerleader. Pom poms and all

I am not an immigrant.

He claims to be a white who wrestled in college. Apparently he wants to be just like me.

all

Not like you. I was actually pretty good, fish.

Not irrelevant, it's the central point to which I was responding.
He meant you are irrilivant

Do you ever hope to learn English, fish?
If I want to learn a language what should it be? What a boring thread you started.

Go look at the many, many others I've started and find one you like better.

I am not an immigrant.

And go look at all the threads he has started. He is clearly a gook.

His biggest beef is fdr put japs in internment camps.

And this is the racist who keeps crying that he's not a racist. ^^^^^

I am not an immigrant.

I think Unkotare is.

You're not good at thinking. Stop trying before you burn out that last tiny brain cell.

Rubio said roughly 1 million foreigners become permanent residents every year. And, that's every year. Why do we do this? My guess is we need the manpower.

Why not half a million or 250,000?

Yes, Trump want between 250,000-500,000 to America from foreign hood.

Forum List

Back