1 John 1:3

crazyme

May 19, 2018
"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."

1 John 1:7
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

Fellowship... To live freely and joyfully to receive the prayer of Zacharias.

Luke 1:67-75
"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life."

As Patrick Henry said, 'Give me liberty or give me death'.

Genesis 12:1-3
"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

Oh! what wickedness a person within families of the earth can do to others. Seeking to steal, kill and destroy.

And it's no wonder how and why GOD receives the shame and smear. It is HE that has blessed them. GOD is smearing HIS Own Name and The Name of HIS Only Begotten Son.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Proverbs 22:1
"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold."

Exodus 3:13-15
"And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? 14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. 15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

John 5:30
"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Leviticus 19:15
"Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour."

James 2:9
"But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors."

James 1:13
"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:"

Then from where does temptation come from?

James 1:14-15
"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."

Genesis 12:3 "And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

-Conditional

I will bless them... I will curse them...

But if one does not bless nor curse but remains enticed in own lusts, how are they part of the blessed families of the Earth which are to freely serve and worship GOD without fear, all the days of their lives?

James 1:14-15
"But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death."

'own' lusts...

NOT 'placed' upon lust(s) or 'forced' lusts or 'tempting another' lust(s) or 'enticing others' lust(s).

Proverbs 1:10; 15-16
"My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not."
"My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood."

(own lusts)

Numbers 14:11
"And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me?..."

Job 12:5-20
"He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.
But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:
Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?
In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.
Doth not the ear try words? and the mouth taste his meat?
With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.
With him is wisdom and strength, he hath counsel and understanding.
Behold, he breaketh down, and it cannot be built again: he shutteth up a man, and there can be no opening.
Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up: also he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
With him is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.
He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and maketh the judges fools.
He looseth the bond of kings, and girdeth their loins with a girdle.
He leadeth princes away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty.
He removeth away the speech of the trusty, and taketh away the understanding of the aged."

James 2:13
"For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."

Righteous Mercy rejoiceth over judgment. GOD does not want any to perish or die.

he who shows no righteous mercy shall be judged without righteous mercy.

See a man perishing on the side of the road and doesn't show righteous mercy?

See corruption killing and doesn't show righteous mercy?

See heads and leaders doing wrongfully and doesn't show righteous mercy?

Righteous Mercy saves. NOT allows/provides for 'death'.

"Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

John 10:10
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Oh! what wickedness a person within families of the earth can do to others. Seeking to steal, kill and destroy.

And it's no wonder how and why GOD receives the shame and smear. It is HE that has blessed them. GOD is smearing HIS Own Name and The Name of HIS Only Begotten Son."

to Steal, to Kill, to Destroy.

Galatians 3:21
"Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

John 10:10
"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

to try to steal, to try to kill, to try to destroy what?

Life.

John 6:63
"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life."

"...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
- John 10:10

The 3 .

1: The Father : Just
2: The Son : Mercy
3: The Holy Spirit : Testifies of The Son

If All authority was given to The Son, and if The Son is mercy mercy mercy, then where is the Just?

Do all persons have 'hearts' of compassion and love and gentleness?

No.

So then, where is the 'correction' and/or the guidance so that such persons should NOT perish or die but so that they can live and have life?

There are much more efficient and cost saving ways to 'save' the wrong doing 'criminal(s)' than jail or prison or penitentiary.

First thing?

1: Ask and listen .
Listen to what they have to say about certain things.
Listen to what they have to say about how certain things make them 'feel'.

Even the top levels of the wealthy have complaints and grievances to how this 'world' works.

What could be a cause of such complaints and grievances?

The Fake 'religious' ones. And the Complainers towards 'truer/sincere' religious ones.

'IF GOD IS Love, then WHY does HE allow for.... or.... IF GOD IS Love, then HOW can HE allow for..... ' etc....

"And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread."

"And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself."

Matthew 4:3 ; Luke 23:27

Last edited:
  • Banned
So if the question is on if God is Good or Bad based on what I said, then the focus has been redirected. It has been redirected onto another Person. Rather than having our focus on those that 'need' the Good in their lives, our focus was directed on the Character of persons. The 'digging' of evils', per se. GOD IS GOD. I can't change GOD and I don't desire to 'pry' into HIS privacy by knit picking on possible 'faults' HE may have. But again, I bring my concerns to HIM so that HE CAN do what HE IS Supposed to do, which is Provide, Protect, Guide, Hear, Love.... among the others.

So my post isn't about how GOD is 'wrong'. It's about a grievance I have brought to HIM.

In The Name of Jesus Christ The Righteous. I ask and pray. Amen.

The Father IS Heavenly Father.
The Son IS Everlasting Father.
God IS Love.

The Father is NOT Heavenly stranger.
The Son is NOT Everlasting stranger.
God IS Love.

Last edited:
"That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."

1 John 1:7
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

Fellowship... To live freely and joyfully to receive the prayer of Zacharias.

Luke 1:67-75
"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

68Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

71That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

72To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant;

73The oath which he sware to our father Abraham,

74That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

75In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life."

As Patrick Henry said, 'Give me liberty or give me death'.

And it's no wonder how and why GOD receives the shame and smear. It is HE that has blessed them. GOD is smearing HIS Own Name and The Name of HIS Only Begotten Son.
Since Psalms calls David God's begotten son then Jesus Can't be THE JUDAIC GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, however he can be the pagan god's only begotten, as Baal's only son was the morning star, which they called Jesus at the end of the joke where all punchlines reside-
[read Rev 22:16 Jesus is called Baal's son].

Hebrews 1:8 says the Son, "Yourthrone, O God, will last for ever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."
Now since the scrolls 4Q471 XVII say the Kingdom is Michael's Kingdom and the bible and people know Michael as the angel of Righteousness then Hebrews 1:8 is obviously calling Michael the SON unless you admit they create this image called Jesus as a thief of Michael hence the need for the Shiloh(one who's right it is) to overturn and take back that role the thief stole by coming as the first fallen false messiah.
1 John 3:08 clearly describes Michael as the Son who removes the devil otherwise they have to admit they place Jesus in Michael roles as a "thief in the NIGHT" because Michael was the remover of the devil and his works inGenesis, Ezekiel and Rev.example:Account of the Genesis which Enotes composed, to set against the Genesis ofMoses, when it says [2] that the Devil (diabolos) was cast out ofheaven(future Perfected earth) because of the evil (kakia) which he hadbrought forth and that Michael was set (kathistanai) in his place, that hemight be associated with (synistanai) the just judge (krites), and might bethe ambassador (presbeuein) for all creation; for he is good (agathos).(meaning the Devil was the rule of this world and Michael was sent in hisPlace to cast out the evil he caused.)This means 1 John 3:8 is also calling Michael the Son.which means John 3:16 is about having faith in Michael to bring about eternal life.

IF YOU SAY:
GOD is smearing HIS Own "Name"(HaShem) and The Name(HaShem) of HIS Only Begotten Son.
Then the only name in your verses posted has been: redeem[ed](HaShev[ed]) his people
and delivered (HaShev[ed]) out of the hand of our enemies.

Forum List

Back