1,600-plus Scientists Say Climate "Emergency" Is a Myth

Have you looked at the dates in the text you posted?

Have you noticed that nothing since then has changed, the NOAA still doesn't accept the made up kriged wind aided radio sonde data Sherwood and his stupid friends created out of their asses to support the stupid hot spot lies.

I have pointed this out THREE times now.

Have you noticed that nothing since then has changed, the NOAA still doesn't accept the made up kriged wind aided radio sonde data Sherwood and his stupid friends created out of their asses to support the stupid hot spot lies.

I have pointed this out THREE times now.
Nothing has changed???

How about these:
phys.org

Climate scientists find elusive tropospheric hot spot

Researchers have published results in Environmental Research Letters confirming strong warming in the upper troposphere, known colloquially as the tropospheric hotspot. The hot has been long expected as part of global warming theory and appears in many global climate models.
phys.org
phys.org

ShieldSquare Captcha

newsroom.unsw.edu.au

newsroom.unsw.edu.au
newsroom.unsw.edu.au

link.springer.com

Spatiotemporal changes in tropospheric nitrogen dioxide hotspot due to emission switch-off condition in the view of lockdown emergency in India - Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health

The COVID-19 outbreak has elicited forced lockdown conditions for all anthropogenic emissions across the globe. It has brought an opportunity for the researchers to sort out the relative contribution of the environmental pollutants which are emerged from the coal-based thermal power plants and...
link.springer.com
link.springer.com

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Satellite-detected tropospheric nitrogen dioxide and spread of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Northern Italy

Following the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome CoronaVirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) last December 2019 in China, Italy was the first European country to be severely affected, with the first local case diagnosed on 20 February 2020. The virus spread ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.theguardian.com

New study finds a hot spot in the atmosphere | John Abraham

John Abraham: The temperature in the tropical atmosphere is rising roughly 80% faster than at the Earth’s surface
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

www.mdpi.com

Persistent Hot Spot Detection and Characterisation Using SLSTR

Gas flaring is a disposal process widely used in the oil extraction and processing industry. It consists in the burning of unwanted gas at the tip of a stack and due to its thermal characteristic and the thermal emission it is possible to observe and to quantify it from space. Spaceborne...
www.mdpi.com
www.mdpi.com

https://andthentheresphysics.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/tropospheric-hot-spot/

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2021EF002027

Nothing has changed???

How about these:
phys.org

Researchers have published results in Environmental Research Letters confirming strong warming in the upper troposphere, known colloquially as the tropospheric hotspot. The hot has been long expected as part of global warming theory and appears in many global climate models.
phys.org
phys.org

ShieldSquare Captcha

newsroom.unsw.edu.au

newsroom.unsw.edu.au
newsroom.unsw.edu.au

link.springer.com

Spatiotemporal changes in tropospheric nitrogen dioxide hotspot due to emission switch-off condition in the view of lockdown emergency in India - Air Quality, Atmosphere & Health

The COVID-19 outbreak has elicited forced lockdown conditions for all anthropogenic emissions across the globe. It has brought an opportunity for the researchers to sort out the relative contribution of the environmental pollutants which are emerged from the coal-based thermal power plants and...
link.springer.com
link.springer.com

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Satellite-detected tropospheric nitrogen dioxide and spread of SARS-CoV-2 infection in Northern Italy

Following the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome CoronaVirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) last December 2019 in China, Italy was the first European country to be severely affected, with the first local case diagnosed on 20 February 2020. The virus spread ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.theguardian.com

John Abraham: The temperature in the tropical atmosphere is rising roughly 80% faster than at the Earth’s surface
www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

www.mdpi.com

Gas flaring is a disposal process widely used in the oil extraction and processing industry. It consists in the burning of unwanted gas at the tip of a stack and due to its thermal characteristic and the thermal emission it is possible to observe and to quantify it from space. Spaceborne...
www.mdpi.com
www.mdpi.com

So you are saying interglacial period? I agree.

It's your argument, and you have told us that you think it is not a problem. Foolish.
I know why I believe it's not the problem they say it is. It's not a climate catastrophe. I don't know why you believe it is a climate catastrophe though. It's been my experience that people who believe the planet is in immediate and dire peril only believe that because they have accepted it on authority but don't have any basic understanding of the planet's current climate. They think the present climate is normal. It's not. Not even close. So I'm curious what you know about it.

Nothing has changed???

How about these:
phys.org

phys.org
phys.org

ShieldSquare Captcha

newsroom.unsw.edu.au

newsroom.unsw.edu.au
newsroom.unsw.edu.au

link.springer.com

link.springer.com
link.springer.com

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

www.theguardian.com

www.theguardian.com
www.theguardian.com

www.mdpi.com

www.mdpi.com
www.mdpi.com

HA HA HA, already read the shit you are fond of but they are STOOOPID Crick!

The lies go on and on already showed you that the NOAA doesn't accept their shit because it is made up shit which is why outside of the Sherwood group no one else pushes this lie and nothing since 2015 when it became apparent that Sherwood is a serial liar on this.

HA HA HA, already read the shit you are fond of but they are STOOOPID Crick!
I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm not going to take your word on that. At all.
The lies go on
Why don't you tell us specifically what statements you believe to be lies and demonstrate their falsity to us. You've already stated that they had been shown to have lied, so it should only be a matter of looking it up.
and on already showed you that the NOAA doesn't accept their shit because it is made up shit which is why outside of the Sherwood group no one else pushes this lie and nothing since 2015 when it became apparent that Sherwood is a serial liar on this.
I have to tell you that I haven't the faintest idea who you're talking about. When I tried looking up "The Sherwood Group", all I found was a British real estate company. So do fill us in. And, while you're at it, take in the fact that the Tropospheric Hot Spot has been found and verified by several different groups and it is no longer a valid argument for deniers - not that it ever was.

Over 1,600 scientists, including two Nobel Peace Prize winners, have signed a declaration that says that the claim of a climate "emergency" is a myth.

More than 1,600 scientists, including two Nobel laureates, declare climate 'emergency' a myth

EXCERPT:

A coalition of 1,609 scientists from around the world have signed a declaration stating “there is no climate emergency” and that they “strongly oppose the harmful and unrealistic net-zero CO2 policy” being pushed across the globe. The declaration does not deny the harmful effect of greenhouse gasses, but instead challenges the hysteria brought about by the narrative of imminent doom. . . .

“Scientists should openly address uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of their policy measures,” the declaration says.
So, where is the list ?

Over 1,600 scientists, including two Nobel Peace Prize winners, have signed a declaration that says that the claim of a climate "emergency" is a myth.

More than 1,600 scientists, including two Nobel laureates, declare climate 'emergency' a myth

EXCERPT:

A coalition of 1,609 scientists from around the world have signed a declaration stating “there is no climate emergency” and that they “strongly oppose the harmful and unrealistic net-zero CO2 policy” being pushed across the globe. The declaration does not deny the harmful effect of greenhouse gasses, but instead challenges the hysteria brought about by the narrative of imminent doom. . . .

“Scientists should openly address uncertainties and exaggerations in their predictions of global warming, while politicians should dispassionately count the real costs as well as the imagined benefits of their policy measures,” the declaration says.
Where is the list ?
I have mine, where is yours ?

Open the link

The names are there
They’re all either dead or retired or doctors OF SOMETHING ELSE
NONE work in climate science. None of your references with degrees are from institutes that agree with them.,
My list has actual working scientists. They ALL have highlighted names you can check their validity.
NONE IF YOURS DO. They aren’t even credentialed.

Forum List

Back