1,470 paid no taxes

What's more pathetic than rich people whining about all the risk they're taking?
i'll tell you what: non-rich people whining about the risk the rich are taking, which i'll bet you nine out of ten cons on this board are non-rich. there's this weird thing with them to claim that they're millionaire business owners when they're really just working stiffs like the rest of us. it's very odd. i don't know why they do it. but on the internet you can claim anything about yourself, of course.

What's more pathetic than rich people whining about all the risk they're taking?
i'll tell you what: non-rich people whining about the risk the rich are taking, which i'll bet you nine out of ten cons on this board are non-rich. there's this weird thing with them to claim that they're millionaire business owners when they're not. it's very odd.

Your situational ethics aside.

Think about the words

all men are created equal, except for race, income etc. DNC POLICY

47% of the people in america have no money?

Wow....you really are out of touch.

i'm not the one parroting this 47% figure, you cons are. I've never verified it and i don't know the source, i just know all you cons say the same thing, that 47% of the people don't pay income tax. Well, you have to be ridiculously poor or rediculously rich not to pay any income tax, if that's not your explanation for how half the country isn't paying income tax and somehow a lot of people in the middle and stable working classes aren't paying tax and should pay more, what's your explanation for how they're doing that?
that figure was from the government
prove it.

Dont worry, you liberals are taxing their great great great great grand kids to death

as we post, hows that for payback good show eh what.

:clap2:

Bush was not a liberal.

Either Bush was not a liberal or Obama is a conservative but you might want to figure it out. They both have the same policies on every single issue sooooo.

there are some rare exceptions but basically, sadly, you're totally right about this.

i'm not the one parroting this 47% figure, you cons are. I've never verified it and i don't know the source, i just know all you cons say the same thing, that 47% of the people don't pay income tax. Well, you have to be ridiculously poor or rediculously rich not to pay any income tax, if that's not your explanation for how half the country isn't paying income tax and somehow a lot of people in the middle and stable working classes aren't paying tax and should pay more, what's your explanation for how they're doing that?
that figure was from the government
prove it.

Try google it leans left.

My job isnt to educate you, its to make fun of your ignorance.

more infantile insults.

Its just no wonder our political system can not act like adults.

George Soros's Media Matters is tax exempt. Thank the (now defeated) democrat Feingold and moderate republican John McCain for the mess of the "campaign finance" law and the propaganda networks that don't pay taxes.

IRS: 1,470 millionaires paid no income tax in '09 - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

That merans they are not helping their country at a time of need.

What kind of American doesnt help their country in a time of great need?
Maybe the kind that doesn't want the 100 million sent to Somalia this week while veterans starve in the streets, doesn't like tons of money and equipment given to IsNtReal, disagrees with illegal wars, is tired of subsidizing big pharma and agro so they can turn around and fuck you ? You mean that kind........or the kind that disagrees with former hall monitors making rock star salaries and completely abusing their power ? How about the kind that doesn't like his money going to a bunch of lying, corporate whore, scumbags in D.C. who have removed all of your rights and invent a new " law" every three days ?

The smart kind.

47 percent of Americans pay no income tax. Do you think that's fair?

That's a direct result of Republican tax policy that I'm guessing you wholeheartedly supported.

Well yeah.

Those gosh darn Bush Tax cuts.

:lol:

Wait....... I thought the Bush tax cuts only benefited the "Rich." Now you're telling me that the Bush tax cuts actually benefited the poor and made it so that they can now pay no taxes?

You liberal just can't stick to one lie can you?

Rick

they're not paying any income tax because they don't have any money. i don't know what you expect to get out of them. half the country isn't making ends meet already. there's only so much more we can give the rich, man. they've already taken it all.

47% of the people in America have no money?

Wow....you really are out of touch.

i'm not the one parroting this 47% figure, you cons are. i've never verified it and i don't know the source, i just know all you cons say the same thing, that 47% of the people don't pay income tax. well, you have to be ridiculously poor or rediculously rich not to pay ANY income tax, if that's not your explanation for how half the country isn't paying income tax and somehow a lot of people in the middle and stable working classes aren't paying tax and should pay more, what's YOUR explanation for how they're doing that?

Please dont take ofense to this.....but based on this post of yours...you are not qualified from a knowledge standpoint to partake in this debate. You should use thius forum to learn...not debate what you dont understand.

If one pays no taxes it does not mean he/she does not have an income. It does not mean they are poor.
You see....people get deductions for the following:

Interest on a mortgage
Real Estsate taxes
State taxes
children
IRA contrinutions (tax deferred)
401(k) contributions (tax deferred)
donations
certain medical expenses
certain day care expenses
business expenses if they are sub chapter (s)corp or llp or 1099

Now...whereas there are "max outs" as it pertains to IRA and other deduictions......there is no max outs as it pertains to interest on mortgages, contributions, etc...

So theoretically, you can be earning a very generous living....but if you donate lots of money to charities, and you have 5 kids (10,000 tax break) and you have a very high mortgage interest per year...and high realestate taxes per year.....and end up paying nothing in income tax.

IRS: 1,470 millionaires paid no income tax in '09 - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

That merans they are not helping their country at a time of need.

What kind of American doesnt help their country in a time of great need?

47 percent of Americans pay no income tax. Do you think that's fair?

they're not paying any income tax because they don't have any money. i don't know what you expect to get out of them. half the country isn't making ends meet already. there's only so much more we can give the rich, man. they've already taken it all.

They didn't take it they earned it. I don't have much and am relying on SS but I don't hate the rich, they made better decisions than I did. Swallow, TM and others are so far out of reality they won't ever come back.

One can be a multi fucking millionaire and yet not earn any new income over the course of a given tax year.

If one is in that position, then one will not owe any income tax.

Truthdon'tmattertoheratall is whining about rich people not paying ADDITIONAL tax on already-taxed accumulated wealth.

Try google it leans left.

My job isnt to educate you, its to make fun of your ignorance.

your job is apparently to make things up, gunboy. i don't get how you cons manage to get paid for that.

I love playing rope a dope. How much additional rope would you like.

Before you continue with your dumbass ways you just might want to visit the IRS website.

Just sayin FOOL

here's what i came up with.

Why Some Tax Units Pay No Income Tax

about half of the people who don't pay income tax do so because they're poor (that's 25% of americans, which to me seems like a lot) and the other half because of exemptions essentially courtesy of the bush tax cuts. apparently a married couple with 50K of income and two dependents might be able to game their return so as not to pay income taxes. (of course, cons never bring up that that family still has to pay sales taxes, payroll taxes, and a whole host of other taxes.)

in any case, i'm still not clear what your solution is, gunboy. do we need to make that family making 50K pay more taxes so the rich can continue to get out of THEIR fair share?

more infantile insults.

Its just no wonder our political system can not act like adults.

Insults, like calling the TP terrorists and claiming they held the country hostage with a gun?

Gawd you're fuck to own lol.

Why do you hate poor people and middle class people TM, why did you hold the country hostage with Obama and cause another Depression???? TM plz answer I need to know!!!

Forum List

Back