1/3 of Europeans: Jews caused meltdown

Do you also hope someday the Mexican people get their land back from the Zionist who stole it?

Last edited:
Thanks Sarge and Echo,
If he supports Hamas , then in m eyes maybe he should
go over to the West Bank and help his fellows out
I'm sure we could get him a one way ticket

Sunni man is just a troll trying to cause trouble. Don't let him bother you, just laugh at him like we all do!

stupid bitch ...

go on teach the noobs how to properly be myopic.

Last edited:
Thanks Sarge and Echo,

Sunni man is just a troll trying to cause trouble. Don't let him bother you, just laugh at him like we all do!

stupid bitch ...

Thanks for the advice there Heir Neurosport! You jealous Sunni Man is taking away your trolling spot?

Thanks Sarge and Echo,

stupid bitch ...

What, you don't like having your nuts in a vice?

Let me guess, you are another who has absolutely no power IRL, so you have to assault people online struggling with your inferiority even here. As for "Jews ruining the world" ... it's bullshit and you know it. It's hatemongering, and pointless in this day and age. Let me guess again, you also think us Jews hold run all the media and own all the corporations ... well, if true then we are damned awesome at finances and a hell of a lot smarter than a lot of other people.

Hamas no threat to the US? Oh my Gosh! Radical Islam is a threat to the whole non Radical Islamic World. Remember the main teaching of Radical Islam is that they have to kill all non Radical Islamics. That has to be done to usher in an era of total Radical Islamic world rule.

As they say, when the last Jew is left alive on the Earth, the trees will cry out and tell the Islamics trying to slay all of them, "Behind me hides a Jew. Come slit his throat and kill him to the glory of Allah!"

That is all you need to know about Radical Islam. Kill them before they kill you! They do intend to kill you.
First of all, Hamas is NO threat to America. They have a gripe against Israel.

Secondly, the verse you quote out of the Quran. Refers to a specific battle between a Jewish tribe and an Arab tribe over 1400 years ago. There is nothing in that verse that implies that Jews outside of that time and place in history are to be searched for and killed.
Bolshoi. The teachings in the mosques throughout the world mandate that all Islamics be ready for the great war to exterminate the infidels. I have spoken before the numerous state militias calling for them to be ready to strike when the Islamics start to make their move. We are prepared in the United States to fend off the insanity that is the satanic religion of radical islam. A hell of a lot of them will be dispatched to high holy hell in short order after the next arab attack on the US. Watch and see.

Forum List

Back